It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here ever saw the TR-3B ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I love it when the family are witnesses

my kids have been there when we have seen stuff

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

The Belgian pilots never saw any ufos just traces on their out of date radar systems (they were upgraded the next year to one that gave much fewer false readings)

"What really happened that night was examined by Auguste Meessen over the 1990s and by the BAF. Initially the data from the F-16s appeared promising and exciting. However, after examining the data carefully, it was determined that all the contacts could be explained. What produced the contacts? According to Auguste Meessen, he feels that cells of warm humid air produced these false echoes. He suggests that these convection cells were the source of all the false echoes seen by the ground stations. The F-16 data indicates that the contacts they recorded were also of this nature. The phenomenal speeds were simply problems with the doppler radar interpreting the speeds relative to the F-16s own motion. In some of the instances of lock-ons, the radar tapes showed the contacts at a NEGATIVE ALTITUDE. Meessen wrote, "It was evidently impossible that an object could penetrate the ground, but it was possible that the ground could act as a mirror." (Berlinner, Galbraith, and Huneeus 141-2)"

Source

BELGIUM 1990: A CASE FOR RADAR-VISUAL UFOS?

Tim Printy 2000

web.archive.org...://members.aol.com/TPrinty/Belg.html
Full (highly tecnical) article

edit on 27-11-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Oh well, that just leaves a few hundred eye-witnesses

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Which now can be attributed to misidentifying military helicopters. Also only one photograph of a triangular craft was ever produced and the photographer confessed last year it was a hoax

badufos.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Yes, he did, that's about the only thing we're going to agree on mate. The black triangle over Belgium in the 90s was no helicopter, it was seen by hundreds including cops.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The possibility of this craft existing has always fascinated me. I truly believe it's an advanced design from our good old military.

For those who say they've witnessed it or future posters who have, can you please list the location or general area where the sighting occurred? I would think that certain areas would be "green" for test-flights to occur and it would be nice if a pattern could be conceived of these areas.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Then why did nobody bother taking a photgraph or a video of it? I know digital media was in its infancy but we had plenty of analogue kit back in those days video and still .Remember youve been framed started in 1990!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Why did America let Germany put a fighter Squadron at the same air base the F-117's were flying from?

Holloman AFB, NM.

Joint Funding with Germany. Joint Research. Sighting over Belgium could be explained if Germany/America also had a joint base in Germany they would also fly the secret plane out of.

They've been making LOTS of black aireoplanes jointly for awhile....mainly using Nazi scientists since America doesn't like using her own smart people to make aireoplanes. Germany and China's smart people are now working together.....all the Joint Germany-US projects have now been nullified by Germany's Nazi's handing over our secrets to CHINA.

And Americans are none the wiser that hundreds of billions of their money has been wasted........shouldn't have trusted those Nazi's and those few military officers put in charge of them without anybody checking up on them.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I saw something like this when I was around 7 or 8... so that would have been almost 17 years ago?

si0.twimg.com...

In any case, I was at my house alone with my friend playing in the basement. My Dad was across the street hanging out with my friend's Dad. We got a phone call really late at night from some older guys prank calling people. Being just a kid, the prank call freaked us out, we hung up and they called again. After that one, we ran outside to run over to my friend's house to tell my Dad. After we ran outside, from my front porch I looked up behind us in the sky (I guess I heard/saw something?) and I saw what looked like this triangular shape flying very low over my house in Michigan. The strange thing about it was that it was rotating? Meaning, the triangle didn't stay straight forward, the shape seemed to be turning as it was flying forward. I don't really remember all the details, just that that's what I saw.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I think the nazi scientists would be rather old now! Help us build a black ops aircraft greatgrandad

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
After reading this thread i'm thinking what i saw in the sky one night was this craft as well. I was letting the dog out and happened to look up out the window and saw 3 orange lights in a triangle shape and one red light in the center, i could not tell if the red light was on top or on bottom. None of the lights were flashing which is what made me take notice that it might not be a normal airplane.

it didn't do anything spectacular as far as movement, it just went slowly across the sky and upwards until it disappeared in the cloud cover. Which is something else that made me take note, we usually have planes coming in over our house for landing at the airport which is about 20 miles away, and since this object was going up instead of down i found that weird.

it was far enough away that i could not see any outline to the craft itself, all i saw where the lights of it. For reference, this was in the central iowa area and happened probably 4-6 weeks ago.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

Then why did nobody bother taking a photgraph or a video of it? I know digital media was in its infancy but we had plenty of analogue kit back in those days video and still .Remember youve been framed started in 1990!

Because everyone carried their big bulky cameras around with them back in the day...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Why did America let Germany put a fighter Squadron at the same air base the F-117's were flying from?

Holloman AFB, NM.

Joint Funding with Germany. Joint Research. Sighting over Belgium could be explained if Germany/America also had a joint base in Germany they would also fly the secret plane out of.

They've been making LOTS of black aireoplanes jointly for awhile....mainly using Nazi scientists since America doesn't like using her own smart people to make aireoplanes. Germany and China's smart people are now working together.....all the Joint Germany-US projects have now been nullified by Germany's Nazi's handing over our secrets to CHINA.

And Americans are none the wiser that hundreds of billions of their money has been wasted........shouldn't have trusted those Nazi's and those few military officers put in charge of them without anybody checking up on them.

There was a UFO magazine a few years back, I forget which, but it mentioned that of all the observers (plane spotters and such), the rumour was that at that time, there were currently 2 TR-3Bs stationed over Europe between Germany and the U.K.

nice comedy there mate

A lack of pictures doesn't destroy the witnesses or indeed the case.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blackangel13

You say you could not see ANY outline of the craft. 3 coloured lights do not a triangle craft make

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Cool story bro

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

That right people spent loads of money on camcorders but never took them anywhere because they were too bulky. I could see your point if this was a one off event but it was meant to go on for months somebody would have taken a camera on the off chance of a sighting

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Here are a couple of google map images detailing where I saw the craft.

Below is an overhead view of Google Maps. The field where I saw the craft is just to the left of the B. If this craft had landed it would have taken up a good portion of that field.

Below is a street level view of the field. The craft was a hundred feet, maybe two hundred feet above that tree line in the pic and it was huge. If I have some time I'll try to fix a mock up in photoshop of what it looked like using that photo.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Cabalis

That right people spent loads of money on camcorders but never took them anywhere because they were too bulky. I could see your point if this was a one off event but it was meant to go on for months somebody would have taken a camera on the off chance of a sighting

I know in the 90s my family didn't carry around their big bulky video recorder or camera everywhere they went unless it was on vacation. We never just had them in the car ready to use at a moments notice. Regardless of what most people think on here not everyone is a film student or photographer with an image recording device ready to go at a moments notice. In my case this was a one time event. Not something that went on for many months. If it had been the latter I definitely would have tried to get evidence of it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

Exactly my point months of sightings no pictures the police supposedly saw the craft they would have cameras video kit to record evidince of rta s etc

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I've seen a huge triangular craft (and I could see the outline) No idea if it was the TR-3B or not. But it was big. The only thing my version of events has which differs to others who have seen them, is that I heard it way before i saw it. Everyone else says that they're silent. But not what i saw, it sounded like a hoover (that's what I thought it was at first, someone hoovering at 11:30 at night, which i thought was odd) The noise got louder and oppresivly intense, and then "peekaboo" I saw it right a bove my own head, with my own eyes. Clear as a bell, it was very low down and it was a perfectly clear night, a dark blue sky, I could clearly see the outline. (it also had a red light in the centre going back and forth like nightriders car)

You could have landed a jumbo jet on it, it was massive. This was around late 97. No camera. Luckily for me, I don;t need one, as I can still see it in my head as clear as that night.

The most frightened I've ever been, and the most elated

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join