It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here ever saw the TR-3B ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I doubt its what I saw because I didnt get that feeling this was a top secret craft.I see plenty of planes with strobes flying daily by my house because the Airport is not too far away.

Anyway came home from school when getting out of my car, I saw a triangle shaped craft flying at a decent speed toward my direction. I didnt think much of it so didnt feel the need to film it. However the more I think about it the more i wish i filmed it just to analyze it more

Basically it was triangle shaped 3 white light on the points, 1 blinking red strobe in the middle. Was moving like a plane would speed & heght wise but no noise of a jet engine even though it was flying over me.

Kinda looked like this shape wise, it was long triangle not fat . The lights were white in the corner,red in themiddle

Any way yes i regret not filming it, but at the time didnt think it was strange. So I ask that has anyone here seen the TR3B and how would you describe it.
edit on 24-11-2012 by danaBLAF because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Something described as the TR-3B buzzed over me 4 yrs ago, I was about 200FT away from it.
It stopped on a dime right over me so I got a good look at the under belly.

These things are pretty sick. Silent running, anti-gravity abilities, and speeds of several 1000mph.
They are 100% for real.

There aren't any decent videos of them on YT that I've seen, though there is one I found a while back that is the closest thing to what I saw up close.

Watch from about 4:25 to 6:00, mute the sound it's just an unrelated narrator.

Unless you saw something that looked like that with brilliant colors and a ball lightning plasma like center, then you didn't see what I saw.

I got a couple snaps off with my 1 megapixel cell camera, this is the only image that survived.
It's of 1 corner light when it was above me, that's all I could get of it in the frame.
The square blue light is phone LCD reflecting off the windshield, blue plasma stuff is behind that.

edit on 24-11-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yes I've seen 2, and my son saw the second one later on in the night. The 2 went straight over our roof very low. The second one was 09, late winter, ie. end of Feb or early March. Kids all witnessed too.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Something described as the TR-3B buzzed over me 4 yrs ago, I was about 200FT away from it.
It stopped on a dime right over me so I got a good look at the under belly.

These things are pretty sick. Silent running, anti-gravity abilities, and speeds of several 1000mph.
They are 100% for real.

There aren't any decent videos of them on YT that I've seen, though there is one I found a while back that is the closest thing to what I saw up close.

Watch from about 4:25 to 6:00, mute the sound it's just an unrelated narrator.

Unless you saw something that looked like that with brilliant colors and a ball lightning plasma like center, then you didn't see what I saw.

I got a couple snaps off with my 1 megapixel cell camera, this is the only image that survived.
It's of 1 corner light when it was above me, that's all I could get of it in the frame.
The square blue light is phone LCD reflecting off the windshield, blue plasma stuff is behind that.

edit on 24-11-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

No it didnt look anything like the video. That really didnt look like a triangle either. Thanks for the post. I didnt get the feeling of antigravity or floating like you did. Guess thats why i felt it wasnt unusual

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes I've seen 2, and my son saw the second one later on in the night. The 2 went straight over our roof very low. The second one was 09, late winter, ie. end of Feb or early March. Kids all witnessed too.

care to describe it with detail of your perception

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I just got off from a big party on a TR-3B! It was to celebrate Justin Bieber being made commander of the Canadian fleet, and was held on his flagship "Hindenburg". Boy, what a party.

The fleet is currently in "silent stealth" mode over Vancouver, but I think they head to Toronto for a big Grey Cup party tomorrow.

Justin said he's flying the PM to Mars next week, just to "buzz Curiosity". (Hah, Hah).

Anyways, I was hoping they would let me at the controls, but they said "no". They insist that you have to go through their "training course" before they even let you on the bridge.

But at least I got a souvenir from the trip. Dan Aykroyd gave me a bottle of his "Crystal Skull Vodka".

Anyways, as they say, "seeing is believing".

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by danaBLAF

I haven't looked at your link yet but I definitely saw one although I understand there are a couple different types. One is the Aurora. The one I saw was a flat black triangle with 3 lights that looked like stars against the night sky but these three stars were moving in unison. It was about 150ft wide, moving slowly and silently away from me, gliding just over treetop height around 5am. I live in the vicinity of Grumman and figured it came from there.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well, I've seen what you're probably calling a TR-3B. More than once.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
When I was active duty (Navy) we were day 4 into a 2 week shake down after a 13 month Retrofit (we were homeported at the time at Bremerton,WA) and myself, duty watch officer and a couple of enlisted saw on both radar and visual a triangle shaped craft and it was huge, it was roughly the size of two B-52's side by side wingtip to wingtip.We woke up the XO and asked for further instructions.

CTF (commander task force) himself showed up and pretty much told us to "disregard" what we saw. Ended up seeing what we "disregarded" 3 more times in 2 weeks.

TWO THINGS HAVE STUCK TO ME from this....

The last time I saw it , it was about 3k ft from the deck yet it was going EASY over mach 2 with zero audio (as in zero sonic boom zero engine noise and the freaky part is it literally stopped on a dime ) and this incident in turn IMO was the single biggest reason why I made O-4 and got my intel post in Washington DC. (mind you I was only a LTjg for 6 months and I got a promotion DESPITE the fact that I was still lacking points).

Do i think its a black budget military project? you bet your ass it is. Do I think we have that kind of tech inhouse? I'm not so sure.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by strykr619

I understood about 4% of what you just said, but I somehow believe you.

Absolute black budget project toys. The pilot that buzzed me got a little too low and close to civilians that night, probably never sat in that cockpit again after exposing him/herself.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Few videos of triangle UFOs, couple may be fake, but then again, they may not

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The TR-2B is a made up myth of the UFO scene. You may as well be asking if anyone here has seen fairies or dragons.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
The TR-2B is a made up myth of the UFO scene. You may as well be asking if anyone here has seen fairies or dragons.

I guess it must be from the same place as the "government knows nothing about UFOs" myth.

edit on 25-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Never personally seen one although i cant help but think they are considered more confidential then one would believe

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
There is no proof whatsoever in the tr3b. The sightings are more likley to be misidentified b2 spirit bombers

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
There is no proof whatsoever in the tr3b. The sightings are more likley to be misidentified b2 spirit bombers

Only no proof for YOU because you have never seen one. Those who have seen it, like some whose testimony here you ignore, know differently.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Good daytime TR-3B daytime picture here with a plane also in the shot to show size and scale. missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com...

You'll notice this page has a popular drawing and description that's found in many places. There was a long page with this drawing and the official explanations on how the Tr-3B Astra is supposed to work. I check this out with sharp minds from physics.com and they told me after looking at all the data that the science for the explanation was faulty and there is no way this craft could have such a propulsion system.

Yet we have tons of descriptions eye witness accounts pictures and video from reputable people with this craft doing the impossible. This leads credence to the theory that people in mainstream science ( or laws thereof) are not being told the whole truth in their science classes about what is really possible. There could be some hidden science that only the higher ups in Government know about to allow these things to fly the way they do.

We have a mixture of truth and fiction that cannot be explained any other way it seems. The thing is these could be the TR-3B or some other government craft from a black ops project but it is "something" that is not a traditional aircraft. It's real whatever it is. Too many trained military personnel and airline/military pilots have seen this thing and they didn't know what it was. Thousands of people in some cities Phoenix comes to mind, saw and videod this thing the same night. Good vids of this are all over the place. It would be nice to finally know exactly what it is but if it can move as suggested it would be a huge national secret and the disclosure of it would threaten national security.
edit on 27-11-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

The video is fake mate, the picture is genuine however imo.

If you can, listen to the interview conducted with the F-16 pilot who was scrambled during the Belgian wave in the 90s, there is NO way that was the B-2 bomber.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

And you know this how exactly?

I saw a huge triangular shaped craft in the mid 1990s. It was black, silent, had a light at each point and one in the center. The object was hovering silently over a field less than a mile from my house. The lights pulsated slowly from white to orange and back as it hovered over the field. I drove almost directly beneath it so I could see the shape and it was no b2 spirit bomber (unless a B2 spirit bomber is capable of hovering without sound indefinitely). The sighting lasted for over a minute and it stayed there as I drove off so I could go wake my parents, get a camera and show them. By the time we returned less than 5 minutes later it was gone. This sighting was reported in the local newspaper, The News-Enterprise in Elizabethtown, KY and it was also reported and seen by two police officers. As far as the scale of the object is concerned it would be hard to determine since it was night but it was hovering maybe a couple of hundred feet above the treeline but if it had landed it probably would have been bigger than a football field.

The FBI reportedly investigated the sighting and claimed that it was the result of fireworks from the Heartland Festival reflecting off of clouds and car windows then projecting onto a cloud in the sky. That has to be one of the flimsiest explanations I've ever heard. I know this is entirely anecdotal evidence and you have no reason to believe me but I know I speak the truth and that's all that matters to me.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Nice way to totally discount the numerous people who have seen one. Just because you have not seen one does not make it a myth or untrue. Open your mind and deny ignorance.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join