It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - Time Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Other than a few interesting points - this one is a dud ... If I was Jesse I would have took another conspiracy.

Chronault is a time traveler - and one guy trys to sell thought as time travel and one knows the floor plan of a house in New Mexico ... wow.... oh and photo of kid at gettysberg Lincoln address that you cant tell if its the traveler or not....

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Laugh all you want. There is something to this one.

Not sure which streams Jesse will pursue, but there are things to be found.

Watching the episode now.

Finished watching and am disappointed, it barely scratched the surface but it gave some starting off points for those who want to research this.

Jessie's last statement is very good and shows a lot of insight. He understands and knows a lot more than he's saying here.

There is a lot more to the chair, and it looked nothing like those chair's show in the video.

I'm sure much derision will ensue from the usual suspects, but if you want to explore a deep conspiracy with substance take this episode and explore it all out. There is SOOOO much more. And don't overlook his last statement.

edit on 24-11-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
holy crap... 1971 photos of 9/11 yeah

I am still watching... it explains a lot

presidents prepicked...

CIA and darpa in charge
edit on 24-11-2012 by ripcontrol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
this episode just brought up some interest.
not much revealed in the show.

they are not able to crack the air base to have more details on the so calleed "Pegasus project".

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
holy crap... 1971 photos of 9/11 yeah

I am still watching... it explains a lot

presidents prepicked...

CIA and darpa in charge
edit on 24-11-2012 by ripcontrol because: (no reason given)

Problem there is, its just someone saying something. With no verifiable proof. Anyone can say that. Heck, I could start a thread saying I know that Kennedy actually traveled in time to shoot himself. I know its a lot to ask for proof. But for a big claim, comes big responsibility.

join