It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bigfoot' DNA sequenced in upcoming genetics study

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Dr. Ketchum has posted a press release after Dr. Igor Bursev leaked the DNA study results. Looks like the paper will be officially released shortly.

Excerpt from the yahoo news story,

Five-Year Genome Study At DNA Diagnostics Yields Evidence of Homo sapiens/Unknown Hominin Hybrid Species in North America
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 24, 2012
Researchers’ extensive DNA sequencing suggests that the legendary Sasquatch is a human relative that arose approximately 15,000 years ago as a hybrid cross of modern Homo sapiens with an unknown primate species.
The study was conducted by a team of experts in genetics, forensics, imaging and pathology, led by Dr. Melba S. Ketchum of Nacogdoches, TX. In response to recent interest in the study, Dr. Ketchum can confirm that her team has sequenced 3 complete Sasquatch nuclear genomes and determined the species is a human hybrid:
Source

edit on 26-11-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title and added ex tags

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

i think the whole thing about humans and apes procreating 15000 years ago is bullsnipe.

most likely Bigfoot is just an undiscovered species with a low population and high intelligence. and plenty of room to hide, i dont think a bulk of the population understands how much uninhabited forest is out there, they may be able to look up a number on Google and see the square miles, but to actually understand the space available compared to a 6-8 foot being, and to understand what rough terrain is all bout is different than comparing numbers. it is certain to me that something is out there undiscovered that has large feet.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

currently under peer-review

Regardless, 5 year study, is a long time. I hope to see the results soon.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think it's impressive that a guy with the last name 'Ketchum' is doing something like this...

Ash would be proud.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I agree wi the doc there,I've always believed that it was entirely possible for a species to live in the dense North America forests and successfully (to a degree,anyway) remain undetected.I mean the big cats do it here in the Highlands,as I've seen them myself so somewhere the size of North America could easily hide a species that was clever enough to know it should keep well away from it's dodgy cousins !!!

What I find interesting is the fact the the mtDNA is from a human female while the nuDNA from the male line is from a yet unknown hominin that's quite distantly removed from the old homo sapiens,,surely it must be where Bigfoot gets his 'apeish'ness' so is it a case of personal relations between ape and woman,,well some folk aren't fussy.lol

That is if the leak is a fairly true summary of their findings,,be interesting to see !!!

Let's hope it hasn't condemned the Bigfoot species forever by bringing them to the attention of their smarter yet unwise relations.lol !!!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

something i haven't seen discussed here is this..
I'm reading the "Illuminatus!" Trilogy of books right now.. (on the last one, "Leviathan") and in the 2nd one there's this "History of Atlantis"...
Talks about a number of harrowingly relevant info.. one of which being that the inhabitants of Atlantis were covered in fur... ie: bigfoot...
and there was one individual who was born mutated (evolved a notch) .. who was hairless except with hair on his head (and a few other places like us) ... and he ended up reviling the Atlanteans he had come from.. and sent a missile to the sun in order to cause a solar flare to expell from the sun and hit atlantis dead on at the exact specific time... thus destroying it.. meanwhile he was safe in bunkers in the himalayan mountains...

sound like a plausible scenario for the elite to do now?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What species of great ape lived in North America 15,000 years ago? Crazy. I'm a firm Sasquatch believer, as having seen one, but this study is going to raise as many questions as it answers.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I've been looking forward to this study being published for a long time. It should be really interesting to see how its accepted by science and the public.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
I've been looking forward to this study being published for a long time. It should be really interesting to see how its accepted by science and the public.

Dr. Melba Ketchum Versus Matt Moneymaker Tomorrow Night?

The best place to follow this story is here bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

Read the most current updates (it has the all, hit "home" after you read the lastest I highlighted-and you'll be up to date)

There will be lots of DRAMA

for example: "One has to believe that Moneymaker’s DNA test has to show something that has never been seen before. Why else would Ketchum choose today to issue a release? "

The comments are also funny as hell on all the updates.

The End
edit on 24-11-2012 by RUFFREADY because: spelin of cores

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Exactly what I've been expecting to see. This is to cool and pretty damn scary at the same time :

edit on 24-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I found this quote interesting;

Our data indicate that the North American Sasquatch is a hybrid species, the result of males of an unknown hominin species crossing with female Homo sapiens.

Could it be that the "unknown HOMININ Species" is...THE NEPHELIM?!!

The males that came to Earth and mated with homo sapien females?

That would mean Bigfoot are the giants they gave birth too...

Does the time frame of 15,000 years ago match the date of the Nephelim story?
edit on 11/24/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

That would mean Bigfoot are the giants they gave birth too..

Funny how everything ties in to the Bible isn't it ? The so called book of myths and fairy tales.
People should learn to face facts as they truly are.

Google Genoskwa !

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
They're not our DNA, or missing link. They're Chewy from Star Wars, a kind of ET or ET creature/helper. So as long they don't go making up stories. I don't need their missing link manipulations. I think people only want all truths revealed from now on.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Ha-ha!! That blog/site is actually where I first heard about Ketchum's project! I love it!!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

How did they, the Sasquatch, survive the Great Flood then? Wasn't part of the purpose of the flood to rid the world of those 1/2 human 1/2 giants?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sorry everyone, am I missing something? Is this proof of Sasquatch? If so, why the hell isn't this on the front page!?
I mean, yah, they didn't catch a live one, or find a body. But isn't this proof that it exists?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

bump bump

Bob

What the Bible actually says is that there were giants IN the earth in those days and even after that. So apparently
they are underground dwellers making them very hard to detect also being nocturnal. So you see how much sense you can make of things using scripture?

Superman

I mean, yah, they didn't catch a live one, or find a body. But isn't this proof that it exists?

That's what I'm going ahead with no reluctance.

So tempting to hijack OP's thread.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Fantastic. Sasquatch, in my opinion, is a ancestor of bi-pedal (those native to this Earth) and then you have us humans (the creations, the outsiders, the science project) who just sprung up out of nowhere. I also do not believe that neanderthal became extinct or "disappeared" they likely went and hid further away from the approaching cromagnan (living in the areas of the earth where man does not actively occupy) or interbred with them. And if we are the byproduct of some intelligent creators using genetic manipulation then it might just raise some flags when we sequence the DNA. Interesting as to what this might show us...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hi, yes, that does make sense, thanks!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This is a great find!
I feel like this should lead to some heavier funded explorations to find bigfoot, which if is correct then it shouldn't be long until one is found!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join