It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German-Israeli ties: Still best of friends?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
reply to post by Snoil

Ok....

I can some what understand where you are coming from but the member whom you were referring to as being anti semitic, really wasn't being so.

I can understand wanting to uphold your beliefs and morals but don't be so quick to judge and perhaps go read his post again

SS
edit on 093030p://pm3059 by Spike Spiegle because: and

You see why its difficult for the world to criticize or say no to Israel? This guys thinking isnt unique, its world wide.
If you criticize Israel, youre anti-semitic and you hate jews. This is why they get free rides and unlimited "get out of jail free" cards, its freaking ridiculous.

Ok, I'll be as clear as I can (doubt it will help) but never anywhere here or elsewhere, have I put Israerl above criticism. But this thread has various posters going through the following: "Israelis contribute nothing to the world" some guy other guy with a smarmy 'chosen people' slur, here's a doozy:

from oper8zhin 'Their HATE and VIOLENT DNA is so strong that If there were NOBODY else on the planet to WAR with, Israel would be at war with themselves until they all became extinct' well now we got DNA in the mix- there's some solid science. How something like this isn't condtrued as mindless hatred is beyond me.

There's lots of well reasoned criticism of the Israeli state, go read some Gwynne Dyer. Pulls no punches about criticizing Israel, you'll love those parts but probably hate it when he points out the fact that the folks in Israel have a myriad of reasons to be afraid and try their best not to get killed. The sooner everyone stops looking at this like a sporting event where 'My team, right or wrong!!!!!' is the soup de jour the better.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Really?? do you actually believe that or re you trying to get your 20 comments before being able to post?

why would Zionists, who are all Jews, supply Hitler with weapons to kill Jews?

g

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoil

Israelis contribute nothing to the world

I said that and its true. What do they contribute to the world besides war and violence? On top of that, they try to drag us into it. Tell me what they contribute?
Theyre like the little brother that goes around picking fights and then runs to big brother to do the fighting.

Look at this and dont say oh, well its just one Rabbi, Im willing to bet that this is how a lot of them think.

Jerusalem Post

The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator. “Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat.

edit on 11/26/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

Cool thanks for taking the time to reply and by doing you so, you have given us the only German perspective in this thread

Also I appreciate you not getting involved in petty squabbling over who said what and did hey say; brown people!

How dare they

Seems like the German people are getting tired of giving some of their most advanced weapons away.

SS
edit on 023030p://pm3050 by Spike Spiegle because: ,

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by Snoil

Israelis contribute nothing to the world

I said that and its true. What do they contribute to the world besides war and violence? On top of that, they try to drag us into it. Tell me what they contribute?
Theyre like the little brother that goes around picking fights and then runs to big brother to do the fighting.

Look at this and dont say oh, well its just one Rabbi, Im willing to bet that this is how a lot of them think.

Jerusalem Post

The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator. “Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat.

LOL wow, whoever believes something like that...they have to be mentally handicap or deranged,

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Not agreeing with you doesn't make the man Mentally deranged

Even if his point of view is a complete 180 from where you stand.

The best and smartest thing you could do, is to try an educate said person on the truth.

Simply calling him/her names, would almost certainly bring you down to a low level, no?

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Theres more evidence that it was said than their is that it wasnt said.
Do you think that the J Post would just make it up for no reason? Its an Israeli newspaper.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Come on man, I've been trying to keep this thread on topic and I tried to defend you somewhat.

So please don't call other members " idiots" regardless of what you think about them, please

Thank you all for the meaningful comments posted, stars for those who deserve them

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Sorry, I edited it but I dont need defending because im not in the wrong. Its BS that someone cant criticize the State of Israel without being called a jew hater but whatever

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Roger that.

I understand where you are coming from, 100%

But

Remember you get more with sugar than with spice.

I.E A solid argument wins out over name calling any day, I've seen your better posts and know that you can express your ideas much better then that.

SS

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gidonb4IN

Really?? do you actually believe that or re you trying to get your 20 comments before being able to post?

why would Zionists, who are all Jews, supply Hitler with weapons to kill Jews?

g

Idiot!

Zionists are not Jews. Not in the real sense of the Jews. Don't you know your history?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Now, now no need to call other members idiots...

If you feel that you know more about history and said facts then the member, why don't you post a few links and act like a true historian...

Anyway, here's a link to help out.

Zionism

SS

edit on 043030p://pm3018 by Spike Spiegle because: know

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Now, now no need to call other members idiots...

If you feel that you know more about history and said facts then the member, why don't you post a few links and act like a true historian...

Anyway, here's a link to help out.

Zionism

SS

edit on 043030p://pm3018 by Spike Spiegle because: know

I apologize to Gidonb4IN for the name calling. And also I'd like to change what I said as well.

Jews as we know them are different to Zionists. Zionists were ruthless in the past and are still Ruthless now. They originally come from a region in Southern Russia called Khazaria. They hijacked the Jewish religion to basically get their feet in the doors of religion, politics and banking.

Zionist Jews are not the same as Orthodox Jews. But for some reason people categorize them as being the same.

Here's some info on Khazaria.

Khazaria

Jews in Israel are constantly protesting against the Zionists. But for some reason that info never get's posted in Western Media. Wonder why that is? Actually most of us do know. Zionists have built up a vast empire through the Western world and that empire not only runs all the banks and religious institutions but also the Western Media.

'New York Times Reveals that European-Descended Jews are Counterfeits and have no Blood line to Abraham'

Now that is a bold statement. Does that mean what I think it means? The Khazar Jews aka the Zionists are fake Jews?

Are they 'Jews' or are they really 'Khazars'?

According to Benjamin Freedman the Khazars' conversion to Judaism was first precipitated by their monarch's abhorrence of the moral climate into which his kingdom had descended. Freedman has claimed, and other historians confirmed, that the "primitive" Khazars engaged in extremely immoral forms of religious practices, among them phallic worship. Animal sacrifices were also included in their rites.

Sounds a bit Pagan to me!

It was at that period of time (about AD 740) that King Bulan of Khazaria was reputed to have converted to Judaism. In the debate amongst the Islamic mullah, the Christian priest and the Jewish rabbi, each presented to the king the advantages and truths of his own precepts of faith. This king, however, according to some accounts of history, had his own logic for determining which he should embrace. He asked each representative in turn, which of the other two faiths he considered superior. The result was that the Muslim indicated Judaism over Christianity, and the Christian priest chose it over Islam. The king then concluded that Judaism, being the foundation upon which both of the other monotheistic religions were built, would be that which he and his subjects should embrace. The Khazars, themselves being monotheistic, had also apparently expressed reservations about the polytheistic nature of the Trinity doctrine of the Christians.

Easiest to hijack by the sounds of it!

Actually the more I read into this the more I see. Zionists (Khazars) are Jews but not really Jews if you get my meaning. They are not true Jews which are supposed to be the offspring of Abraham.

The Khazars Kingdom

The Khazarian 'Jews' are NOT descendants of the 12 Tribes of Israel and their world view and lack of truly, pious spiritual Judaism have created conflict within that religion ever since.

This is very true!

This is, in part, one of the reasons "Jew haters" have often been unable to differentiate between the truly religious descendants of the 12 Tribes of Israel (the ones the Old Testament of the Bible is about) and these squatters and interlopers who came from Central Asia and have, for the most part, taken over their religion and turned it into an evil club of power manipulation, greed, money, war, death and destruction.

Like I said. The Zionist (Khazar) Jews are not real Jews.

Long Live The Khazria Empire -- NOT!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Dalbeck

Cool thanks for taking the time to reply and by doing you so, you have given us the only German perspective in this thread

Also I appreciate you not getting involved in petty squabbling over who said what and did hey say; brown people!

How dare they

Seems like the German people are getting tired of giving some of their most advanced weapons away.

SS
edit on 023030p://pm3050 by Spike Spiegle because: ,

Hi SS,

no problem
Unfortunately there aren't many Germans on this board woh would contribute to a topic like this.

As for the "brown people" it's really something that's still in the mind of some people but it really is just an image they may have. Germany is not brown at all (politically wise) anymore. There is just one "brown" party but this one isn't even in the recent German Bundestag.

Yes giving away advanced weapons is really a typical German trait because the political leaders still see us in a "debt" towards countries like Israel. And of course there is anger among the Germans because it costs the citizens a lot of taxes...

I think Israel had to pay one half of each of the last 2 subs Germany supplied to them though....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join