It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German-Israeli ties: Still best of friends?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by Snoil

Their relationship is based on guilt and guilt alone. Israel will never allow Germany (or the world for that matter) forget what Hitler did to the Jews.
The Israelis are professional manipulators that really contribute nothing positive to the world.

No Jew hating anti-Semitism here! Move along
edit on 25-11-2012 by Snoil because: typo

Where in that post did I hate on any jew? You move along, punk.

Aw don't like getting called out for what you are? Go wallow in some hate, I'm sure you'll feel at home

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoil

Now, now folks keep it civil

We were talking about German-Israeli ties remember?

No hate is needed all is good, carry on

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
reply to post by Snoil

Now, now folks keep it civil

We were talking about German-Israeli ties remember?

No hate is needed all is good, carry on

SS

Who's hating? Just pointing out anti-Semitic rhetoric when I see it. I dislike all superstitious hatred whether based on skin color, heritage, faith etc.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoil

Ok....

I can some what understand where you are coming from but the member whom you were referring to as being anti semitic, really wasn't being so.

I can understand wanting to uphold your beliefs and morals but don't be so quick to judge and perhaps go read his post again

SS
edit on 093030p://pm3059 by Spike Spiegle because: and

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
reply to post by Snoil

Ok....

I can some what understand where you are coming from but the member whom you were referring to as being anti semitic, really wasn't being so.

I can understand wanting to uphold your beliefs and morals but don't be so quick to judge and perhaps go read his post again

SS
edit on 093030p://pm3059 by Spike Spiegle because: and

'The Israelis are professional manipulators that really contribute nothing positive to the world.' - his words not mine.

So deominizing an entire people is ok, as is calling me a punk. Pointing out an very obvious deficiency in demonizing all Israelis is hating. I am just trying to clarify, is that really how you see it?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoil

The Israeli government are good at manipulating things for their greater good, it is known.

But

So is every other 1st world government and crack pot dictator, that doesn't mean I hate Israel or her people or any other peoples caught under the weight of their governments.

Understand?

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Germans still forced to pay Israel reparations for Hitler? I'm not sure extortion should be considered a top quality when defining a friendship.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Their relationship is based on guilt and guilt alone. Israel will never allow Germany (or the world for that matter) forget what Hitler did to the Jews.
The Israelis are professional manipulators that really contribute nothing positive to the world.

Aw don't like getting called out for what you are? Go wallow in some hate, I'm sure you'll feel at home

I love these posts. Anyone that has an opinion about Israel hates Jews. The chosen people can do no wrong.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by shelookslikeone

Yes there is still a demand from the Israeli government for reparations.

Hey, I never said they were " friends "

You can learn more about it here

reparations

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The relation between the Germans and the Israelis has been growing stronger and stronger since the murder of seven Israeli athletes during the 1972 Olympic Games in Munich. This was the time where most of the Nazi war criminals had been captured and thrown in jail around the world. All due to the leaders of West Germany coming around and realizing just how bad the Jewish people had it during the Holocaust and after the war when the struggle between Israelis and the British government took place. Also, this was during the time when Germany had just finished rebuilding from World War II. They had came around to realize that had been forgiven by several countries and sought to seek out forgiveness from the people of Israel.

Remember this saying and take it to heart, "Enemies need not be enemies forever."

On another note.

If anything happens as to where Israel is attacked by say Iran or Egypt. I see the Germans and the European Union coming in on the side of the Israelis. As was said in a previous post, if Israel strikes either Iran or Egypt. You can guarantee that the Russians and the Chinese will come in on the fear of losing their supply of oil from the Middle East. We, meaning the United States, will be drug into the war that will eventually happen in the future. It has been discussed for years as to what the Russians would do when it came to our to involvement. The United States nor the European Union nor will Israel come out unscathed. Millions of lives and the economies here, in the E.U., and Israel will be lost. However, the toll on the side of the aggressors will be the same. Millions of lives lost and economies decimated that the way of life on this planet will change without any chance of returning to a slight bit of the normal from the past. The winner of this next World War will be determined by how many citizens and whose economies survive the conflict.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Oops!!! Double post.
edit on 25-11-2012 by gimmefootball400 because: Double post

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Well said Gimmy

If anyone is interested in the 1972 incident Munich is a great film.

Munich

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I have watched that movie multiple times since it came out a few years ago. I must say that the producers did a bang up job on it.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Germany just finished building the 4th submarine for Israel...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shelookslikeone

I love these posts. Anyone that has an opinion about Israel hates Jews. The chosen people can do no wrong.

The chosen people can do wrong, nah no slur on Jews, just a nice descriptive right? Or the bit about Israelis contribute nothing to the world - nah slamming an entire population is just the result of solid research! Probably the same research that the guy back on page 1 used to claim that (i admit I laughed this one) the 'Zionists' created the Holocaust! Wow, you guys enjoy your anti-Semitic spherical-yank, one day you'll realize the boogieman isn't real. 8>D

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

Ahhh....

Very interesting indeed!

Diesel electric I suppose?

The buggers are good at subs

thanks for the link and post

SS

edit on 013030p://am3012 by Spike Spiegle because: link

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HabiruThorstein

Hey man

That matter has been resolved and anyway if you notice 90% of posts of have been constructive and neutral

So no " you guys ' talk please.

thanks for the post.

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HabiruThorstein

I like that you hold a strong opinion based on 2000 year old scripture. The problem is, when people like yourself get into politics and have some sense of power, then, as you can see, we end up in endless war to save the poor Jews from the boogie man Hitler that has been dead since 1945. And of course, anyone that speaks out against this valiant mission to rid the world of the evil brown people, and the long dead boogie man Hitler, is obviously anti-semitic.

Then again, some people just don't know how to tell the difference between a Zionist and a Jew. Kinda like some people can't tell the difference from the KKK and white people.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
To gain a professional observer non MSM insight of the Israeli/German alliance, you can't go past this site

The Trumpet

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shelookslikeone

Indeed Religion and Politics are quite the mix are they not?

Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity.

-Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782

"Separation of church and state" (sometimes "wall of separation between church and state") is a phrase used by Thomas Jefferson (in his 1802 letter to the Danbury Baptists) and others expressing an understanding of the intent and function of the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. The phrase has since been repeatedly cited by the Supreme Court of the United States.

WIKI

SS

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join