It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivorman: Bigfoot Episode Upcoming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Also odd is the connection of Bigfoot to UFOs

www.examiner.com...

Bigfoot like most "high strangness" is almost impossible to define and contains elements of both mysticism and connection to "the trickster"

www.ourstrangeplanet.com...
edit on 9-7-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Good interview with Stan Gordon there. The part where the "most ferocious dogs" won't go or leave their cage when bigfoot (or whatever they are) is near, is mentioned a lot.

Like in the 3 Missing 411 books by David Paulides, dogs won't track...

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I just saw this also. It looks like Joe Rogan is going to go search for bigfoot with survivorman. Joe will be having a New Show on the syfy network and this will be one of the Episodes.

Joe Rogan is going to live in a forest with Survivorman to find Bigfoot in his new show

it looks like Survivorman's Les Stroud and Joe Rogan are going to partially team up to discover whether Bigfoot is real by living in a forest and using surveillance blimps to find evidence of the mythical creature.

Published on Apr 23, 2013

Joe Rogan is back this time investigating some of life's most questionable phenomenon's in Syfy's new series Question Everything. See what questions Joe plans on answering in this new show.

Joe Rogan Talks Syfy Series Question Everything

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Nice! I just wish it wasn't taking so long to get going. That's brilliant it's going to be a two part'er!

To be honest I totally forget about this happening until the thread resurfaced on myATS lol.

It's going to be intriguing to watch how good old Les goes about his "hunting". I wonder when shooting for it begins? Since they say it's set to debut in first quarter '14, maybe they will start shooting soon, or maybe in fall. Or maybe it's already been shot and their sitting on it. I hope that's not the case then that would probably mean he did not find any evidence.

One thing, I kind of do not like the the sound of Survivorman & Son lol. Especially the sound of it from this:

In Survivorman & Son, Stroud sets out to teach his 15-year-old son, Logan -- who thinks he knows everything about his father's profession -- how to endure the elements with no food, heat, shelter or water over the course of five days.

Sounds a little too reality show cliche.

But who knows, might be good. I am definitely psyched for the Sausquatch two part show. If it could/should be anyone for finally discovering, hopefully film it, Les is great for his credibility. Beats the heck out of some random person's evidence, because we shouldn't have to call into question his integrity. At least that's my opinion, I have respect for Les and his work.

Thanks again for posting an update Ruff!

*edit* - Ahhhh lol. I should of read to the last post before posting.

That's cool Rogan is going to try as well. It sounds like this is going to be a big time show, they're getting the hype engines fired up lol.

edit on 7/10/2013 by mcx1942 because: addition

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Thanks again for posting an update Ruff!

Happy too!

I'm with you on what you posted.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I can't wait to see how Les breaks down a bigfoot carcass and uses it with some dryer lint and a discarded bucket to survive. As long as he doesn't say "about" or play his harmonica I'm there!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I will keep an eye on this thread here. So posting in here, so I can access it faster on my ATS page.

I have a lot of respect for Les Stroud. And that is one of the reasons why I will give him the benefit of my doubts here.
Les Stroud is one of the few people I would give any credit too for all of his work on survivor man series on TV.
Time will only tell at this point. He is one of the few men on this Earth who is very well equipped mentally and physically to find Big Foot.
However, if he finds nothing, I will have more respect for coming up empty. Over coming up with just another blurred worthless video, or one that could clearly be a puppet.

I expect only the best from Les. Or nothing at all. Les is an honest man, and I do not feel he will steer us wrong.
I can only hope. As my personal feelings may be affecting my judgment on all this due to my respect for the man.
Its a little thing known as presence and Charisma. Les has both of these qualities. And people in general will believe a total lie from someone with enough charisma and presence. Its just how we are wired.

I remain skeptical until further notice. But I have faith in Les.
Yet I am slightly concerned why he would pick Todd. A proven hoaxer, and someone I do not find to be creditable.
As Les said however, Todd could have dedicated his life to hoaxing. Or there is something too all this.
Maybe Les will uncover the hoax and expose the hoax. Or expose himself as another "hollywood" ratings seeker.

I really really hope Les does the right thing. If he finds nothing. Then say there was nothing.
While it might be boring to watch nothing happen. Id prefer the truth over some fabricated blurry video, or puppet.

Do the right thing Les. As Les is one of the last bastions of hope I have for man kind in that sense.

edit on 13814594155 by zysin5 because: added thoughts

top topics

<< 1   >>

join