It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivorman: Bigfoot Episode Upcoming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hey, I heard Survivorman on the Joe Rogan’s show. He really thinks bigfoot is out there (or some unknown animal that sounds like a "Great Ape") due to his "two" encounters with something that made him freeze!

Here is him giving his take on Bigfoot and he's going to go out there in the woods and see if he can find them ALONE.
WARNING there is some off-color language…www.cryptomundo.com...

this was in care of : Cryptomundo

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Awesome! Thank you for posting friend! I am giant Survivorman fan and this will be a cool theme for an episode.

I can't wait to see that episode! It would be awesome to see Les trying to chase down the elusive Bigfoot!

S & F!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
You can also hear it here :Listen to: Les Stroud Talk About His "Second" Bigfoot Encounter Publicly For The First Time On The Joe Rogan Show :bigfootevidence.blogspot.com... IN CARE OF -BIGFOOT EVIDENCE

This might work better.

edit on 24-11-2012 by RUFFREADY because: spelin of cores

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
No, no, No. This is all wrong. What are you doing Les? If Bigfoot's existence is ever confirmed they will become extinct in short order.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
No, no, No. This is all wrong. What are you doing Les? If Bigfoot's existence is ever confirmed they will become extinct in short order.

Hey, don't worry..this is being taken care of. Just breaking news:

“Genetically, the Sasquatch are a human hybrid with unambiguously modern human maternal ancestry. Government at all levels must recognize them as an indigenous people and immediately protect their human and Constitutional rights against those who would see in their physical and cultural differences a ‘license’ to hunt, trap, or kill them.”

go here for todays Bigfoot info: In care of : PRWeb www.prweb.com...

I myself don't think will know to much unless we get some "really good pictures or film", lots of drama we will get though with all the recent news on this DNA study ... thats for sure.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Eat your heart out Bear Grylls.

Go get 'em Les!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
1. No, they won't become extinct. Their habitat will be even more protected.

2. This is awesome.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Their habitat appears to be all over the place though. I saw one in Northwest Arkansas years ago.

Hard to protect their habitat when they are so rarely seen and elusive. I'm also not convinced they are like 'of this realm' or whatever. The one I saw did something miraculous.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Interesting... just commenting so I can follow this post. Good work.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Cool, thanks for the heads up. Survivorman is great and Joe rocks.

Look forward to hearing more. Should be a good show, if it happens.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay
Eat your heart out Bear Grylls.

Go get 'em Les!

Yea, Bear Grylls is a fraud.
I always liked Les and I remember seeing his "off the grid" episode, where filmed himself moving his family into the Canadian wilderness.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I heard the news last Thusday morning and was very excited. I'm a huge Les Stroud fan. There's only two people on the planet within the celebrity community I believe and trust. "Chuck Norris" and "Les Stroud". If Les says he heard an Ape..... then he did. Period. Something is really out there. And if there's anyone that can find it, it's Les.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There are SO MANY places to look for Bigfoot Surviorman, might want to get this MAP : " The result of our four years of research on the mapping project is a 24” X 36” color driving map with almost 350 locations identified of Bigfoot incidents and sightings. Each county has there own numbering sequence. On the reverse side of the map each county is listed along with the numerical sightings. Each number has a one or two sentence description of the incident and the location where we found the information. We did not include incidents where the location was vague or the source was not identified. All of the incidents in “The Hoopa Project " (our first book) are listed on this map as is all incidents in our second book, Tribal Bigfoot."

This looks like it might be good to have if you'd have unlimited time and funds to go searching.

all above from web site : www.nabigfootsearch.com...

Where to start?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical

Hey, don't worry..this is being taken care of. Just breaking news:

“Genetically, the Sasquatch are a human hybrid with unambiguously modern human maternal ancestry. Government at all levels must recognize them as an indigenous people and immediately protect their human and Constitutional rights against those who would see in their physical and cultural differences a ‘license’ to hunt, trap, or kill them.”

go here for todays Bigfoot info: In care of : PRWeb www.prweb.com...

I myself don't think will know to much unless we get some "really good pictures or film", lots of drama we will get though with all the recent news on this DNA study ... thats for sure.

I can see us sometime in the future, we would go from 'Whale Wars' reality tv to 'Sasquatch Savers" or something. Squatch would be hunted, tagged, and gps monitored to keep tabs on their locations and protected from high dollar Japanese who want to hunt them for sushi or something.

Jane Goodall needs to step up, c'mon Jane!
edit on 26-11-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
There is going to be a "Survivorman Bigfoot" as he tells in "Survivorman in Ottawa (Season 4 Confirmed!)"

Can't wait. (but will) here it is him telling you :

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I can not wait. Even if Les does not find Bigfoot, it will be extremely interesting to see how he goes about conducting his investigation.

Hope you find him Les! Good luck on the investigation!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Science Channel Greenlights Two 'Survivorman' Specials (Exclusive)

Les Stroud will host "Survivorman & Son" and "Survivorman Stalking Sasquatch," debuting next year.

The Discovery Communications-owned network has greenlighted two new specials hosted by survival expert Les Stroud. Survivorman & Son and Survivorman Stalking Sasquatch are set to debut in the first-quarter 2014.

In Survivorman Stalking Sasquatch, a two-part special, Stroud goes deep into the territory of the infamous Bigfoot to survive with few supplies and even fewer rations, "smack dab in the middle of the monster’s hotspots." He also will delve into the truth behind the legend as he investigates the whereabouts of this infamous creature.

link source www.hollywoodreporter.com...

This should be good! He said, he is really going to push himself and his son like never before. Deep in bigfoot territory.

Mark your calendar

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Their habitat appears to be all over the place though. I saw one in Northwest Arkansas years ago.

Hard to protect their habitat when they are so rarely seen and elusive. I'm also not convinced they are like 'of this realm' or whatever. The one I saw did something miraculous.

Miraculous....? What?

I'm with you on "not of this realm" they seem more like skinwalkers than an actual species.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ill give you a heads up on how these shows operate. This guy is full of crap when he says he is going to find Bigfoot because Bigfoot does not exist. Go ahead and fall for it, he is merely ramping up hype for the bigfoot episode so he can prey on suckers and sell $100,000 commercials and buy something retarded like a Maserati

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Or a lost tribe like in the movie "Last of the dogmen", smart as all get out and staying clear of modern man.

Gates doesn't think it's a replica and, after some library research, develops a long list of people who have disappeared into the Oxbow and a story of a "wild child" captured in the woods in the early 20th century. Now he's convinced that the fugitives were killed by a tribe of Dog Soldiers, a hardy band of native Americans who had somehow escaped the 1864 Sand Creek massacre and survived for 128 years secluded in the Montana Wilderness.
source below:

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join