It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 21st 2012 Chemtrail MOABing (recorded)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have had a scratchy throat sneezing and low grade flu symptoms afterwards.
I vid taped with a Motorola Droid X2 so its got that negative filter look to it. Scroll to 2:23 in movie to see photos They are more realistic looking.

We should all start posting all Chemtrail Activity by the month day and time.
Example: November 21 st Austin, 9:30 am November 21st Dallas 11:21 am November 21st Galveston 7:45 am

Anyone know how I could get the real time whether radar recordings in all forms for that day?

edit on 24-11-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

Anyone know how I could get the real time whether radar recordings in all forms for that day?

whether radar recordings or what???
edit on 24-11-2012 by F4guy because: quoted too much

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm with you dude! You will have people from both sides arguing whether or not they are a real thing. I "believe" they are real ( this is what we should all say not " I KNOW"). I always get those symptoms after a heavy day of spraying! I actually keep a notebook that outlines the days I have seen chemtrails, and what symptoms I feel the following day. I also make sure to note the clear blue days and if those same symptoms occur the following day.

I have made a discovery that clearly links these trails to several upper-respiratory disorders. This may not be for everyone, but these clearly have an effect on my body and guess what I do every time I feel stuffy and sick from them... I go to the pharmacy and spend anywhere from 10-30 dollars on medicine. Imagine that times the millions of people who do that.

Nothing we can do unfortunately except sit back and wait for everyone on earth to become aware of it and stand up. ( That one person can make a difference is bull) It's everyone or no one.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here is a comprehensive list of chemtrails and the location they were spotted at, including, observer, time & date.

*End of list.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Looks just like normal contrails that we've been seeing for the better part of a century. Nothing to see here.

It's almost like these guys do it on purpose. They know these are CONtrails. They know that contrails are made of the same thing clouds are. They know that chemicals don't hang in the air like water molecules (clouds and contrails), so these can't possibly be called "chem"-anything. Yet they still call them "chemtrails".

I just can't dumb my mind down enough to comprehend how someone can call contrails something other than what they have always been for longer than most of us have been alive.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

And you know for sure that your feeling ill because of these trails you filmed?

Lastly, how do you know that those are in fact chemtrails and not just contrails?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

These trails have been an issue since 1997, are you just now feeling the affects, or is this an on-going problem?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Gotta love the close-mindedness of some people. I could sit here and argue back and forth with the "no such thing" group but why bother. I know what I see and feel, and that is enough for me to base my own judgement on the matter.

Since this is a conspiracy site I might as well ad in:

The theory is that they are spraying aluminum barium correct?

Just so happens that Monsanto has just patented an aluminum resistant seed strain.. seems kind of weird no?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerknight

I know what I see and feel, and that is enough for me

Thanks for the excellent summary of "chemtrail science!"

You've done a marvelous service for (to?) the faithful.

jw

p. s.:
I happened to be outside this morning, and shortly after a flock of geese flew overead, I started sneezing and felt an urge to urinate.
Since these symptoms appeared after the goose attack, they must've been "spraying"again.
I see flocks of geese all over here almost everyday lately, and I don't remeber seeing them before. (I'll try to get pictures tomorrow, and keep a record of my "symptoms." )
I believe they are trying to depopulate, or desensitize, or sicken us; or modify local conditions to better suit their selfish needs.

I've also got my eyes on some local juniper bushes that "cause" other things. More later.

I know this is true because it's what I think. My neighbor has seen the geese and bushes and agrees, so it must be true!

Deny ignorance.

jw.
edit on 24-11-2012 by jdub297 because: punct.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

That's the "theory," among others.

Funny thing, when I was a kid I learned how mix substances to make black powder and "flare" powder.
As I gained experience, I'd add things to change the colors.

Today, fireworks manufacturers use barium salts to create green colors.
Aluminum is used to accelerate burning, and can add color as well.
It's also present in frying pans and anti-perspirant.

Of course, "chemtrail" faithful ignore all of the common non-nefarious sources of "chemtrail additives" that are present in our environment.

Deny ignorance.

jw
edit on 24-11-2012 by jdub297 because: [ ]

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

One thing you might want to try doing to get some perspective is calculate how far away those contrails are. You should be able to do this as you've got the rooftop in frame there, and with a bit of measurement you can calculate the angle to the rooftop from the camera. I'd estimate it's about 15-20 degrees, which means the contrail directly behind the roof (at six miles up) is about 20 miles away. See:

How far away is that Contrail?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy

whether radar recordings or what???
edit on 24-11-2012 by F4guy because: quoted too much

Yes

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

And you know for sure that your feeling ill because of these trails you filmed?

Lastly, how do you know that those are in fact chemtrails and not just contrails?

I never get these symptoms and it started about 4-6 hrs after the sky was waxed. I still got the tickling cough etc
I rarely have allergy symptoms in the most allergy ridden city in the US or colds for that matter.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Thank you for the website Uncinus

Thank you for everyones input for and against
edit on 25-11-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tylerknight

Just so happens that Monsanto has just patented an aluminum resistant seed strain.. seems kind of weird no?

not really if you understand that aluminium poisoning of acidic soils has been a problem in agriculture for a long time - apparently first recorded in print in the 1920's.

This document (650kb pdf) notes:

Acid soils limit crop production on 30-40% of the world’s arable land and up to 70% of the world’s potentially arable land (Haug, 1983).

aluminium is present in essentially all the arable soil on earth - it is the 3rd most common element in the earth's crust (after Silicon and Oxygen).

aluminium is normally tied up in very stable chemical compiounds (eg Al2O3 - Aluminium Oxide) and various feldspar rocks and soils - but when the soil is acidic the aluminium can be released as ions - Al3+ (Al+++) - and it is these ions that are poisonous to plants.

anyone making an aluminium resistant staple crop stands to make a fortune from this well known soil science - no chemtrails required.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Not to mention, if "they" were spraying aluminum/barium, it would be on everything outside, not just the ground. Anything that sits outside like kids' play sets, dog houses, bushes, trees, buildings, etc. Anything and everything that sits outside would also have these chemicals, but I'd bet money they don't.

And since not one "chemtrail" proponent will take the time and very inexpensive money to make some swabs of the above items to find out once and for all, then the "chemtrail" myth will always and continue to be just that: a myth, a hoax. Nothing more.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Not to mention, if "they" were spraying aluminum/barium, it would be on everything outside, not just the ground. Anything that sits outside like kids' play sets, dog houses, bushes, trees, buildings, etc. Anything and everything that sits outside would also have these chemicals, but I'd bet money they don't.

It's actually fairly likely that they do, as those chemicals are found naturally in dirt, and dirt is a component of airborne dust, and so it settles on surfaces and is found in rain. It will also vary in concentration with the weather, and location.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

See, now you're going to make me go do it just out of curiosity. I'll have to find a lab around here that can test for aluminum and barium on some swabs.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I have made a discovery that clearly links these trails to several upper-respiratory disorders. This may not be for everyone, but these clearly have an effect on my body and guess what I do every time I feel stuffy and sick from them... I go to the pharmacy and spend anywhere from 10-30 dollars on medicine. Imagine that times the millions of people who do that.

No doubt your pharmacist was expressing his/her surprise that everyone in your town was turning up to spend their $10-30 on respiratory medication in the aftermath of these chemtrail attacks?......yes?........I mean you did confirm your discovery and at least ask the question didn't you?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
looks like regular contrails to me.

BTW, what is "Chemtrail MOABing"?

Doesn't MOAB stand for Mother Of All Bombs? How does a bomb equate to a contrail??

Maybe you just made it up for dramatic effect??....yay

top topics

<<   2 >>

join