It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic milk whistleblower thrashed to death in China

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

I don't buy any food coming from, made in, or a product of...CHINA....

Period.

edit on 24-11-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

Sorry to disappoint you but that doesn't mean too much. Regular milk in USA has rBST/rBGH "Posilac", that sh!t is made by Monsanto.

en.wikipedia.org...

Advice : Get Organic milk and rBST free cheese.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

How right you are, one of the many reasons I'm glad to live in Canada and not the U.S.

3 or 4 of our leading scientists looked at the stuff and said, no way!

Well here's a link, it will explain it better than me.

Posilac in canada

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm going to be honest, a lot of Chinese people scare me. I guess it's a cultural thing, but some act so freaking robotic. They express so little they are hard to interact with, at least the ones attending here at Virginia Tech.

Indoctrination is a terrible thing.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayeagle
I recently replaced all my dishes from China with dinnerware made in America. It is ironic that fine dinnerware is still referred to as fine China. After my divorce I had to replace all my kitchen and dinning ware. I didn't have very much money to replace the items so I went to the dollar store type retailers. I have since reexamined that decision and am now replacing those items with made in the USA. I still don't have a lot of money to splurge so I go to the thrift stores and find very good used items made in the USA

Agreed!! I love my American made dinnerware all purchased at thrift stores! I love my thrift store finds. I have all vintage appliances that are in mint condition and work amazingly and are all made in the USA! I get a lot of housewares second hand as well. I find the best sheets in thrift stores. It's hard to find nice cotton made in the USA sheets anymore!

I have been collecting this collection over the last year. It's been my favorite for years and with Etsy I've been able to get the pieces slowly. I have two huge shelves on either side of my hutch that hold the bigger pieces. My favorite would be the soup tureen that came with the ladle, lid and plate which is apparently rare to find. These pieces have been around for 20+yrs and work great! Nothing made today in China will last that long, heck it lasts a few months before it breaks! I prefer all the old vintage American made brands when it comes to kitchenware.

When it comes to imported Items and especially food I simply do not buy them. I have no confidence in their quality control. We may not kill some one to shut them up here in America but we have no problem putting them out of business, dragging them into court and ruining them financially. In America we just have a different way of thrashing people!

I dont like imported items either. I am always looking at labels when I buy since so many things have changed where they are made. I do agree with we have different ways of silencing people here.
I miss the old family run businesses where the people cared about the product and their customers.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Good awareness, and thank you for posting it ( & there's a few dozen current threads out there that deserve the same message). I'm disgusted by peoples insanity to target the messenger, but what else is new. I have faith in a happy ever-after for the whistleblower, which is more than can be said for the mob who killed them and supported the action.

My thoughts are actually directed to the poster who mentioned not buying foods from China. So many of our foods are "imported by Sobeys", or "imported by Loblaws", etc. : As much as I'd like to boycott a lot of sources, those sources remain stealthy to the public. Since when is that kind of stealthy unaccountability acceptable, where are our consumer agencies who diligently check into products for us, and where is the government-elected concern for our health? Oh yeah, it doesn't exist anymore since they realized people didn't believe them when they existed (good for the people), and were phased out as part of saving dollars, and were never re-implemented.

So we have an information void between the transparency which should be there and the blank labels which tell us nothing. It kind of makes you wish you could afford the fifty bucks for a box of crackers from the "rich man" stores, doesn't it? Or your own year-round greenhouse stocked with legacy seed and a breath of relief.

On milk. The pasteurization process is a mixed blessing : it prevents a lot of harmful bacteria, perhaps that is, and should remain the highest priority. But the homogenization process : I need to document this further, but spinning those milk particles at 20 to 40 thousand rpm to separate the milk and cream, to prevent spoilage, that's the health kicker. Those particles will no longer separate into milk and cream, but the separation process makes the milk no longer digestable, because they slip between the cell walls of the throat, esophogas, and stomach lining for direct introduction to the blood stream and organs. No more stomach acid to neutralize some of the batch. That is carrier territory, and as any good nano-researcher knows, the possibilities are endless. Latch to homogenized milk, and the particles are already small enough to ride your passengers into target territory. Scary war we really face these days for a sick, depraved industry to exploit.

Native indians never relied on milk as part of their diet, btw
edit on 25-11-2012 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Well said and I totally agree

Humanity has only been consuming milk from goats and cows for a very short period relative to our time here on earth.

We have mutated to the point where, most people can handle it and it is a good source of calcium

I like it in my coffee

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
reply to post by Trueman

How right you are, one of the many reasons I'm glad to live in Canada and not the U.S.

3 or 4 of our leading scientists looked at the stuff and said, no way!

Well here's a link, it will explain it better than me.

Posilac in canada

SS

Thanks.Some time ago I did a thread about it, I invite you and other members to take a look if possible :

"MILK. Hormones & Antibiotics" www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
From OPs source,

and the subsequent exposure of other incidents of milk contamination was beaten to death.

So Lesson learned.

If you want to blow a whistle,

Do it anonymously ..

Or do it knowing you are committing suicide if you affect people money flows.

I

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfHart

Hmmmm.

That's a dark and lonely road for humanity to walk down.

It's people like this man who did what he did regardless of the consequences, because of men like him that there's still hope.

Unlike us, the armchair army

SS
edit on 063030p://pm3002 by Spike Spiegle because: because

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Hmmmm. That's a dark and lonely road for humanity to walk down. It's people like this man who did what he did regardless of the consequences, because of men like him that there's still hope. Unlike us, the armchair army

Yes it is true it is a dark and lonely road for us.

It is as you state dependent on these whistle blowers to help us on this road to a more human civilization.

And yes, with men like this, who committ anonymous and or self-lethal means of getting the truth out for the species good , is a good thing that should keep continuing. But that is relative I am afraid.

Is all we do not relative? That is the hardest question. One mans evil is another mans faith. One mans blessing is another mans tax.

I am just stopping to reflect on the humanity of it all.

And that is just what is going on. The humanity of it all.
edit on 25-11-2012 by ManOfHart because: I spelled different.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfHart

Well said ManOfHart, well said...

The humanity of it all " I like that term, we should use it more often in our ways of thinking.

Be that to solving world wide problems or just day to day life.

You got me thinking

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by christopher.eugene
^^^ but you probably buy food from Monsanto... ? I'm sure China is just a bad as America.
>>>second line and what?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Yes and no, any corner store that you go to in Canada, will most likely have dairy products.

Some of those products will be made, packaged or some other ingredient will come from the States...

Worst case the milk itself could be from America, containing Posilac
and I love drumsticks too...

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

It's really not that different in Western nations - except whistleblowers usually are destroyed in other ways...

U.S. Congressman Calls For Execution Of Wikileaks Whistleblower

Following Wilson and Akre's contract not being renewed, the two filed a lawsuit concerning WTVT's "news distortion" under Florida's whistleblower laws, claiming their termination was retaliation for "resisting WTVT's attempts to distort or suppress the Monsanto recombinant bovine growth hormone story."

Whistleblowers go public on threat of bovine growth hormones

edit on 25/11/12 by soficrow because: format

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

that is very true, I can't argue that.

The list is very long indeed and this list is just American female Whistleblowers I believe...

Female Whistleblowers

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Glad I do not drink milk. MIlk is to hard to digest. I still eat ice cream too though.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

LOL yuppa

I love Ice Cream and most of the brands I buy are from the States....

So Spiegle finds himself in a bad spot once again

SS
edit on 093030p://pm3010 by Spike Spiegle because: brands

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I'd trust Thailand over China any day...

which reminds me, I better toss my so called "Thai" food as I found the little label saying "product of China"

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Was your Thai food really labeled " China " ?

Wow that's so funny... It just goes to show exactly how bad things are at the moment....wow... Just...wow

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I've always heard that the Chinese government were harsh when it comes to punishment. This is going to the extreme just to keep people quiet about how corrupt that the Chinese government actually is. Going ahead and executing a man for speaking out against governmental and corporate corruption that runs ramp-id over in China. This man was watching out for the consumer and the Chinese government realized that he was a threat to their corrupt ways. Therefore, they had no other option but to take him out.

To be honest and flat out straight to the point on this subject. There could be tens if not hundreds of thousands of food products that are contaminated with any kind of chemical. None of these food companies want us to know what exactly is put in our food. They, the food companies, may not even know what exactly is put in the ingredients that goes into making the food that we eat. Due to the corporate and governmental greed in the world today. We will never know just exactly how many chemicals are in the food that we eat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join