It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Klassified

It'd be interesting to see this experiment up'd further by asking for ANY 'proof', or best-evidence of any non-human intelligent technologically advanced life anywhere/when.

Before Columbus sailed to the New World what proof was there of the Americas?

There were only rumors, speculation, and wishful thinking.

You don't find new things without looking for them.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mishmashum

That all depends on who you ask. Others made the journey before Columbus but that knowledge was lost or never made it out of the Viking civilization.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aazadan

Originally posted by Mishmashum

That all depends on who you ask. Others made the journey before Columbus but that knowledge was lost or never made it out of the Viking civilization.

No, it never made it out of the Phoenician civilization. The Vikings found Vinland much much later than the Phoenicians did.

On topic: Dolores Cannon is a regression therapist for 40 years and she knows what she is talking about. Here is some of her text about Mars civilization:

books.google.ch...=onepage&q=Mars&f=false

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Klassified

Any particular reason why you are asking for others "Best Shot" while holding back on you own thoughts and opinions at the very least? There are mega threads here that have taken people months and even years to compile but you ask that they simply hand them over for your amusement without so much as a tidbit in your OP?

(I am on the side of life having been on Mars in the past)

You just said what I was contemplating writing so cutos to you. I was sitting there reading this thinking' So what, we do all of the hard work putting our theories and hard earned research just for you to peruse or perview?" I say put in the hard yards and take a risk by giving your opinion based on your own research. Like most of us do here.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

I let the first post like this slide, because I felt antar's point was valid enough to cordially respond to in kind. And I felt he was sincere, and not just being an ass about it. Then you come along and not only lessen his post, but degrade it.

I have put in the "hard yards" as you call them!!! I have enough man hours wrapped up in research for three people over many years. And unless someone is a total jerk, I don't have a problem sharing it. If everyone on ATS thought like you, there would be no ATS. There would be no Slayer, Phage, MikeSingh, Skyfloating, NRE, Kandinsky, and so many others who have freely shared what they have learned with ALL of us. I guess according to you, they all should have told us to go do our own "hard yards", right!!!

BTW, why the hell did you come to ATS!? Looking for like minded folks? Looking for info to add to your own research? Has anyone here ask you for admission before reading a thread they authored? Has anyone ask you if you have earned the right to post, and ask questions in their thread? No! They haven't!

edit on 11/28/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

without so much as a tidbit in your OP?

I felt he offered a tidbit in the OP here

am neither a believer, nor a disbeliever, What I'm after, and would appreciate, is unique views, different perspectives, and/or material I haven't seen before.

And what is "wrong" with that? It makes sense to me.

You just said what I was contemplating writing so cutos to you. I was sitting there reading this thinking' So what, we do all of the hard work putting our theories and hard earned research just for you to peruse or perview?"

That never crossed my mind once. I felt it was an interesting idea, kinda like a cumulative "brain storm" that could assist the OP by mentioning material he/we may have missed, or never came across.

I say put in the hard yards and take a risk by giving your opinion based on your own research. Like most of us do here.

I am curios how much "hard work" you have shared with the community here, instead of just reading others hard work.

I am a newbie to ATS, but I have noticed a majority of posters seem to enjoy looking through threads with a preset mind set of finding "fault" with something a poster has shared,

It is as if the original premise of ATS has been left behind.

Instead of sharing information with the community most people now seem to use it as a way to prove how much they "know" and how they are "right" and the other is "wrong". That way they feel "good" about them self for being "right" perhaps?

I would ask if you are taking a risk and offering your opinion as you have claimed the OP should do. He seemed to take a bigger "risk" and shared more than you have.

Namaste
edit on 28-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gnostician

On topic: Dolores Cannon is a regression therapist for 40 years and she knows what she is talking about. Here is some of her text about Mars civilization:

Thanks. I had no idea Delores broached this topic in her books. I will check it out.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Check out my profile, search engine.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Oops, thought that it was the OP Responding... To put it all in a nutshell would win the Pulitzer. People are ready and it is all over the place at present.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Who's to say there ISN'T proof of a civilization from mars' past?
Yes we landed rovers and sent probes to map mars, but if these things happened thousands of years ago, most evidence has been long covered over by the elements.
I of course believe, but that's my opinion

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnostician
No, it never made it out of the Phoenician civilization. The Vikings found Vinland much much later than the Phoenicians did.

books.google.ch...=onepage&q=Mars&f=false

I was throwing out one civilization, there's others too. For example there's pretty good proof that the ancient Chinese managed to reach the western coast of the americas.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

This is a recent find from UFO in Mars Spirit Rover Photo Rocket Shaped

Description:
Here is a UFO photographed by the Mars Spirit Rover. The UFO is shaped like a rocket or missile and leaves a trail behind it. This photo was discovered a while back and here a link to the original photo marsrovers.jpl.nasa.

edit on 28-11-2012 by RUFFREADY because: spelin of cores

edit on 28-11-2012 by RUFFREADY because: link to pick not work
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 28-11-2012 by RUFFREADY because: try again link photo ahahhhhahahah

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by Bilky

without so much as a tidbit in your OP?

I felt he offered a tidbit in the OP here

Yeah you just said it, a tidbit. if you go through my posts you will find I offer all of my opinions based upon what I know and back it up with information I have gained from thousands of hours of reading and research. If I don't know something then I don't comment except top give my opinion based upon my thoughts or feelings. i have asked for info once in regards to a dream interpretation but don't just sit back and ask people to convince me of something without giving full reasons for why I am on the fence. I have seen quite a few threads lately that give me the feeling that the OP is so vague that it invites arguments through that ambiguity and basically stands back while others fight it out over the truth of the matter . I invite anyone to go through my posts and tell me if I am out to troll, flame or antagonize.
Peace

edit on 28-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2012 by Bilky because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join