It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In this thread, I would like to ask those who believe Mars was once populated by a civilization, to present your best evidence, in the way of theory, text, images, links, thoughts, et al. I am neither a believer, nor a disbeliever.

What I'm after, and would appreciate, is unique views, different perspectives, and/or material I haven't seen before.

Fire away.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
this is all i got man...

geology.about.com...

Earthlike Mars

In some ways Mars is strangely like Earth. It rotates in 24.6 hours and is tilted on its axis by 24 degrees, almost exactly the same as Earth. Its orbit wanders away from and toward the sun as much as Earth's does, giving Mars a range of climate rather similar to Earth, though much colder. Unlike the black vacuum sky of Mercury or the dull gloom of Venus, the Martian sky has clouds and colors. The ground, as seen from earthly telescopes, changes colors during the 687-day Martian year.

The geologist likewise finds Mars to be almost alive, strangely like Earth. It has volcanoes, dune fields, ice sheets and dust storms. It has traces of a magnetic field, an oxidized surface, an iron core and silicate mantle. It has large river valleys and glacial and periglacial landforms, or things that look exactly like them. Its surface, as seen through our robot landers, is covered with basalt boulders.

And yet most of these are deeply different from the earthly versions. We can be fooled. Here are a few examples of the mystery that is Mars.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Everybody knows that one of Jay Z's videos was filmed in Mars, the one in the big hanger like walls, Obama was there when he was filming it. My friend was telling me all about it, and if he knows then a lot of people must.

Im just saying we have been terraforming it for at least 20 years now, havent we! So by now the dome plantations must be coming on nicely, In fact im sure I saw some imported Martian bananas in Sainsburies on wednesday, or was it Avocados?

Anyway, yea I mean get your head out of the dark ages man! What where you thinking, present some evidence?
look around maaan look around

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well, have you ever seen this? I think it's undeniable.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It'd be interesting to see this experiment up'd further by asking for ANY 'proof', or best-evidence of any non-human intelligent technologically advanced life anywhere/when.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Interesting. This is some of the kind of stuff I'm looking for. Thanks for the link.

edit on 11/24/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

It'd be interesting to see this experiment up'd further by asking for ANY 'proof', or best-evidence of any non-human intelligent technologically advanced life anywhere/when.

I have a feeling best-evidence, theory, speculation, is about all we're going to get on any of it. And I wasn't expecting any more than that. If there were any publicly available "proof", this thread would be even more redundant than it is. But I'm always interested in new material, and material I haven't seen on this, as well as some other topics.
edit on 11/24/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Proof: www.imdb.com...

Schuyler, you're a handful. How can anyone not appreciate your presence on ATS?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
there is this just released info
make what you will with it
original feed was from frowned upon..."before its news" here..
could this be that nasa awaited profound release statement as it is dated 11-24-2012
______beforeitsnews/space/2012/11/curiosity-found-martian-organic-molecules-of-neurons-rbcs-2449916.html

this is a link off of such article proclaiming red blood cell evidence here...
www.wretch.cc...

but yeah surely there's some type of proof here... fictitious or not...i don't know
edit on 24-11-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Martians are there we just don´t see them.. Ray Bradburywrote about this " The Martian Chronicles " it has to be true

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Define what will constitute 'proof', 'best evidence', 'non-human intelligence' (animal, mineral, non-corporeal, machine also?), 'technologically advanced' (RB-47? Edwards AFB 1965? Craft at nuclear sites? Multiple radar-visual-pilot?.

Could review Haines, McDonald, Vallee, et al.

Knowing that beliefs get in the way of learning, will readers be able to throw out a lifetime's worth of constructs when faced with incontrovertible evidence?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

That's my favorite scene from that old movie.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well, considering that we have rovers and orbiting satellites imaging the surface of Mars and not one single shred of evidence about any kind of inhabitation has come up on those... I think it's pretty cut and dried case.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lithops
Well, considering that we have rovers and orbiting satellites imaging the surface of Mars and not one single shred of evidence about any kind of inhabitation has come up on those... I think it's pretty cut and dried case.

A man of faith. I can appreciate that.
edit on 11/25/2012 by Klassified because: clarity

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Other than personal experiences, all I have is this.

9.7 Questioner: I assume from what you are saying that the guardians transferred the race here after the race had died from the physical as we know it on Mars. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

20.18 Questioner: The way I understand it, at the beginning of this 75,000 year cycle, then, we had a mixture of entities—those who had graduated from second density on Earth to become third-density and then a group of entities transferred from the planet Mars to continue third density here. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

20.20 Questioner: What percentage of the entities who were here in third density at that time were Martian and what percentage were harvested from Earth’s second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There were perhaps one-half of the third-density population being entities from the Red Planet, Mars, as you call it. Perhaps one-quarter from second density of your planetary sphere. Approximately one-quarter from other sources, other planetary spheres whose entities chose this planetary sphere for third-density work.

64.14 Questioner: Thank you. I read that recent research has indicated that the normal sleep cycle for entities on this planet occurs one hour later each diurnal period so that we have a 25 hour cycle instead of a 24 hour cycle. Is this correct, and if so, why is this?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in some cases correct. The planetary influences from which those of Mars experience memory have some effect upon these third-density physical bodily complexes. This race has given its genetic material to many bodies upon your plane.

9.6 Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?

Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet.

18.20 Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The 2600, approximately, time was the second time — we correct ourselves — 3600, approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

14.3 Questioner: Then what was the second-density form—what did it look like—that became Earth-man in the third density? What did he look like in the second density?

Ra: I am Ra. The difference between second- and third-density bodily forms would in many cases have been more like one to the other. In the case of your planetary sphere the process was interrupted by those who incarnated here from the planetary sphere you call Mars. They were adjusted by genetic changing and, therefore, there was some difference which was of a very noticeable variety rather than the gradual raising of the bipedal forms upon your second-density level to third-density level. This has nothing to do with the so-called placement of the soul. This has only to do with the circumstances of the influx of those from that culture.

90.18 Questioner: There seems to have been created by this Logos, to me anyway, a large percentage of entities whose distortion was towards warfare. There have been the Maldek and Mars experiences and now Earth. It seems that Venus was the exception to what we could almost call the rule of warfare. Is this correct and was this envisioned and planned into the construction of the archetypical mind, possibly not with respect to warfare as we have experienced it but as to the extreme action of polarization in consciousness?

Ra: I am Ra. It is correct that the Logos designed Its experiment to attempt to achieve the greatest possible opportunities for polarization in third density. It is incorrect that warfare of the types specific to your experiences was planned by the Logos. This form of expression of hostility is an interesting result which is apparently concomitant with the tool-making ability. The choice of the Logos to use the life-form with the grasping thumb is the decision to which this type of warfare may be traced.

The Law of One

Interesting thread OP S&F

Makes you wonder what we are really looking for on mars

(edit) added a little more
edit on 26-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I've never seen a legitimate case for this, aside from completely baseless theories.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Any particular reason why you are asking for others "Best Shot" while holding back on you own thoughts and opinions at the very least? There are mega threads here that have taken people months and even years to compile but you ask that they simply hand them over for your amusement without so much as a tidbit in your OP?

(I am on the side of life having been on Mars in the past)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

That's a very good point antar. My intention wasn't to slight anyone, but rather to garner new or old info I and others may not have seen. As to my own thoughts, I'm a bit of a fencesitter, though I find MikeSingh's threads very compelling. Skyfloating makes some compelling arguments as well about the equidistant holes. There's another, but I can't think of the name presently. I've done extensive reading on the subject. On ATS and elsewhere. A few tidbits...

Source

I find these two especially intriguing. If these images were indeed taken on Mars, then civilization surely existed there a very long time ago.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Here 'ya go. I took this picture myself. Last Thursday. With my new Samsung Galaxy XIV. Then sat down to a Thanksgiving din-din and we all played nice in the sandbox for awhile. Martian Football -great game. They then transported me back home. Nice chaps, really. A bit rebellious, perhaps. Don't let their group photo shot hurt your feelings. They were just having some fun. The sign directed at the Spirit rover was a bit over-the-top, in my opinion. But I just gave them some more punkin pie and all is forgiven. Well - see you on Uranus!

p.s. disclaimer: please don't flame me - just a l'il humor to lighten things up as bit... NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join