Leaked Video: Rebels Blow up Syrian Mosque...Perhaps Assad Gets the Blame?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I just flat out don't have the time but PsykoOps work is what made me really curious. Now there are at least 3 buildings visible with very rough distances one can estimate well enough for these purposes as well as another that seems to become visible after the mosque is destroyed.

Given that level of detail, it seems to me that if someone had the couple hours I don't for this right now, they could use Google Earth and grid search Aleppo fairly quickly to match or not match how this must look from above.....then move on to other areas of rebel conflict and where such a thing is likely to have happened? Might take minutes or hours...and it's something I've done enough to know I don't have it to do tonight but I'd sure be interested if someone else did.

Just my two cents as it is a mystery if a casual check couldn't immediately find a match? It shouldn't be that hard to have a name to the place should it? I mean with certainty? It bothers me that it doesn't..... Hmm..

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I found aftermath footage. It's pretty graphic. Dead bodies. This is the mosque named in the CNN article that was posted on the 1st page. The mosque named in the article is not the mosque in the LiveLeak video, imo.

Syria, the massacre of "Noor Al Shuhada'a" Mosque. Aleppo 17 Oct. 2012

www.france24.com...

Supporters of the Free Syrian Army hold pre-Baath Syrian flags during an anti-regime protest outside the Nur al-Shuhada mosque in the northern city of Aleppo.

Assad is a scum bag.

edit on 25-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The cordinates where the CNN article says it happened in google maps is 36.208096,37.184465 that's the northern edge of the district. If that helps at all.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue
CNN says it was from the Syrian army using jets to bomb it, lol. edition.cnn.com... They also closed the comments section on the article.

Beirut, Lebanon (CNN) -- The peace of prayer time at a mosque in Aleppo was shattered Wednesday when Syrian army planes bombed the site, killing and injuring several worshippers, activists said.
edit on 24-11-2012 by Donahue because: (no reason given)

The dates are different and it's not the same mosque.

Syria, the massacre of "Noor Al Shuhada'a" Mosque. Aleppo 17 Oct. 2012

The mosque blown by rebels occurred Nov 23. See posts above ^^^

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I'm not seeing much to match the video that shows the building being destroyed from a distance? Hmm... I will say though that defending the FSA is like defending Anonymous or Al Qaeda. It's a name... an umbrella term and can mean any of a number of groups, agendas and priorities. The BBC is pretty good about their in depth historical type reporting in my experience and they have a very well put together piece about the Syria conflict I just found that really lays this thing out as I also recall watching it from before the time the MSM even mentioned the fact anything was happening. Among the bits from the article that should get everyone's attention though is this:

FSA fighters began by using only light weapons, but do already have more sophisticated and heavier weaponry that has either been captured or smuggled in from abroad.

US officials and Arab intelligence officers told the New York Times in June that automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some anti-tank weapons were being funnelled, mostly across the Turkish border, by way of a "shadowy network of intermediaries", including Syria's Muslim Brotherhood, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

A small number of CIA officers were also operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters would receive the weapons, in an effort to prevent them falling into the hands of groups allied to al-Qaeda, they added. They were also reportedly providing satellite imagery and intelligence on troop movements, and advising how to establish command and control systems.
Source - BBC

Well, some things don't change. The same groups as Egypt and Libya are fighting Assad in Syria and the same CIA that backed Egypt and Libya while playing all sides is there in Turkey and Syria doing it all over again. Well, the people in Egypt are in the square again and they are irate over the new declarations of dictatorial powers by the "new" leadership and Libya? Well... ouch... Let's just leave that one alone. Err... Poor people is all I can say. They knew not what they asked for.

Assad is a bad guy, I'll be the first to say he's got no human rights awards coming and sure isn't on any Happy Hanukkah lists from the Jewish State. However, the disorganized rabble fighting among each other while fighting him and all with more outside meddling than internal ability spells disaster.

Sometimes doing "something" just to DO something really can be worse than doing nothing. Situations CAN be made MUCH worse...and I think the Syrian people will find that if the FSA wins this fight. The competing agendas will tear that place apart or simply role it into a larger Caliph forming before our eyes, IMO.

* Important Note: The Coordinates you give are an intersection of a dense residential area. I checked around the district and saw nothing but what is worth noting is that the default (most recent) google earth imagery is garbage. Someone has to go back a few positions in the timeline of imagery in their database to get good, clear photos of the city and that area of it in particular. I figured I'd better note this though because at first glance, Google defaults to what is so heavy in shadow you can barely make out building from street.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Who cares religion is infantile and it's just a building ! We need to just get out and let the freaks alone .

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
One minaret being blown down does not make a Mosque!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
its hard to tell whos right in this chaos..

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

It's clearly a mosque.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sannhet
its hard to tell whos right in this chaos..

Those who don't take a side.

Those who don't kill, in the name of.

Those who don't take innocent lives.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Whats taking place in Syria is tragedy and none of us here should support either side, we don't have a dog in this fight.

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC.....This is the disturbing truth everyone should see...
edit on 25-11-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

This is actually not unique. If you look at other similar conflicts like Iraq or Afghanistan, this happens a lot. Sunnies blow up #e mosques and vice versa. The Taliban once blew up huge and beautiful Buddha statues that were a few thousands years old.

Islam is not a tolerant religion.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
That's because Al-Jazeera is a mouthpiece for the Jewish Main Stream Media. Zionist and Rothscild central banking cartel empire.

Oh wait don't talk bad about the Zionist Jew Evil Top hat Pigs on this web-site it gets you banned just like my previous account was banned 2 years ago.

Deny Ignorance isn't the motto for this site that is a blatant lie when they won't allow the criticism of who we know are evil and war criminals.

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
edit on 25-11-2012 by AgnosticSentient because: (no reason given)

That being the Zionist or Jews you could say.

History is written by the winners World War 2 was lost by the good guys Nazis were fighting against debt enslavement that the Zionist or Jews had enslaved the world by debt.

Look up Money Masters Video Rothscilds.

1984 Is real Read the book open your eyes.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
edit on 25-11-2012 by AgnosticSentient because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
These fanatics who claim to follow the "pure" form of Islam are hypocrites. They will justify storming a mosque to kill those inside...shoot or bomb those leaving a mosque. They justify the killing of anyone who is non-Muslim, including women and children. They require anyone physically capable to travel to and, in my mind, worship a site in Mecca...yet say they want to blow up ancient statues and even the pyramids because they claim they are ried to idol worship. They claim all of this is mandated by Muhammed.

And the worst of all of this is how cleverly they take advantage of a perceived persecutuion of the religion. They have cleverly taken advantage of the freedoms the US and EU have provided all peoples and use that to spread their perverted form of Islam under the blanket of those freedoms.

Anyone tied to the violent arms of this religion should be deported and visas revoked. They should never be allowed to step foot in free soil again.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

This is one the major factors in the Syrian conflict - the Alawites, are hell bent on eradicating the old Syrian traditions and religious heritage hence why the rebels are doing what they are doing with very little questioning (but lots of support)...and who is supporting the rebels and the Alawites? The west of course because we want to see Hypocrisy...erm I mean Democracy in these countries.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Here is a link to a large online data source updated daily from Syria. This is the Syrian Center for Documentation website: documents.sy...

There is some very graphic videos here. When it says slaughter, it means SLAUGHTER.

The FSA is just another butcher squad paid to make 'rebellion' and recruit Syrian youth to kill other Syrian youth. That is what ultimately appears in the hours of video I have watched. Just another country on the path of predetermined usury.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Hey CE, I posted these vids awhile back and was looking to see if anyone could cred or bunk them but did not get much feedback, this is right along the same lines. Free Syria Army Actually NATO Mercenaries Faking "Government" Massacres???,
edit on 25-11-2012 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Another car bomb failed attempt. One tower still stands tall.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Syria is an exemplar of why the world should fear the 'scourge' of Islam:

Unlike other religions, Islam cannot coexist even with its own denominations; let alone with other faiths / non believers.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I hate to be this person and "maybe" its just propaganda and Hollywood but why is it when ever we watch CNN or YouTube after some event the Allah Akbar yelling is followed by raising your semi or fully automatic rifle and lighting off rounds without regard to where the bullets my fall. Do you ever see this with any other religion lol yelling of Jesus Christ is awesome then unloads a clip or Buddha brings me oneness lights off a clip. How do you repair the image that sends? lol

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join