It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Video: Rebels Blow up Syrian Mosque...Perhaps Assad Gets the Blame?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I came across this video just now and I found it very disturbing that anyone would blow up a place of worship, especially by what appears to be Muslims. I only say that they appear to be Muslims due to the fact that this is in Syria and I believe I hear them cheering allah akbar so please forgive my assumption if it is incorrect.

The link says that these are FSA rebels and they are blowing this mosque up to blame on Assad, I cannot verify these claims so I am not saying this is a fact, but it certainly is a possibility. It also claims that Al-Jazeera blamed the attack on a Syrian Mig 29 jet but I cannot find an article that discusses this incident as LiveLeak states so if anyone can confirm this report from Al-Jazeera please share. Al-Jazeera has been lying a lot lately and I would like to bust them on this, if they did it.

I am not saying Assad is completely innocent as his forces have committed what could be considered brutal acts while trying to take down the terrorists, but his country is being invaded by foreign fighters with the intent of causing unrest and toppling his regime, they also have the support of many nations, Western and regional. And I believe that it's very clear that these people were not the Syrian army as they were not in uniform, but some may try and say that this was the Syrian army dressed civies but I doubt it.

The video is from LiveLeak.com so I am unable to imbed it but please view the video if you can because it clearly shows them waiting for the explosion, and then cheering as it explodes.

www.liveleak.com...

The situation in Syria is very complicated and to put all the blame on Assad is not fair and the rebel terrorists are determined to cause as much trouble as possible in the hopes of maintaining instability in an already unstable country.

These people are obviously not fighting for the good of the Syrian people. Perhaps the original rebellion was genuine when it first started but now it has obviously been hijacked by foreign fighters just like Libya.

We must be careful about what we believe when it comes to news coming out of Syria as both sides have the propaganda machine in full gear, but the blatant media lies are not helping the situation whatsoever. I have authored various thread about the lies the media tell, including incidents in Syria...some of these attempts at lying were so pathetic that it was shameful and disgusting that they would try and insult our intelligence by feeding us that crap.

Peace.
edit on 11/24/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Blowing up a church of you're own religion. Alright. I've seen everything now.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
CNN says it was from the Syrian army using jets to bomb it, lol. edition.cnn.com... They also closed the comments section on the article.

Beirut, Lebanon (CNN) -- The peace of prayer time at a mosque in Aleppo was shattered Wednesday when Syrian army planes bombed the site, killing and injuring several worshippers, activists said.

edit on 24-11-2012 by Donahue because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Blowing up a church of you're own religion. Alright. I've seen everything now.

Yes it is a shame.

It's very sad that religions have been hijacked by extremists. Most religions if not all have extremist elements and these people in the video are definitely extremists if they are Muslims and are not helping their cause. I am not religious and do not know very much about Islam but I am pretty sure that blowing up a mosque goes against their beliefs so I would not consider these people real Muslims.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

They took a page from the US operational guide?

I don't know about this....would they actually blow up their place of worship?. I can understand why this was met with ill taste by some of the FSA...

This smells like Washington pushing an agenda and that some in the FSA are reevaluating their relationship with te west.

Deal with the devil, turning sour perhaps?

Ohhhh the hypocrisy

edit on 24-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Thank you for finding that

This proves that the media has either purposely lied or are reporting incidents without fully investigating them which is just as bad since they are supposed to be the ones who keep us informed with world events. That being said, I can't trust any of these outlets.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
That video was missing one thing, Ironman flying in and punching them in their stupid terrorist faces!

We're all aware that these "rebel" groups are just terrorists, right? Libya and the 2011 civil war was led by a terrorist who admitted Al Qaeda were among his ranks but assured his readers that they're all "good Muslim".
Not long after Gaddafi was sodomized and murdered by the "rebels" Al Qaeda began planting their flag on Gov't buildings like court houses but I digress...

These men blowing up a Mosque huh? Jeezzee, what kind of religious extremists are they? Or maybe that's what makes them so extreme? They even blow up Mosques? Does this have anything to do with the war between the Shiites and the Sunni's? Probably right? Either way, the innocent Syrian people are the victims here being bullied by both Assad and NATO funded terrorists. Much like Libyans have done recently, the Syrian people must rise up against the terrorists and then demand Assad make changes to the current Gov't.

Originally posted by Donahue
CNN says it was from the Syrian army using jets to bomb it, lol. edition.cnn.com... They also closed the comments section on the article.

Beirut, Lebanon (CNN) -- The peace of prayer time at a mosque in Aleppo was shattered Wednesday when Syrian army planes bombed the site, killing and injuring several worshippers, activists said.

From the article that made me LoL,

The opposition Local Coordination Committees also said warplanes dropped TNT barrels on the mosque in the neighborhood of Shaar.

edit on 24-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue

Double whammy,

We have an attempted false flag and disinformation.

However, a positive ID for the bombers in the video would still be needed to confirm they are FSA. I know the article says they are, but we can never be to sure..

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
They blow up a mosque then follow it up with a chorus of allah-snackbar... Sooo you destroy your gods house of worship and then yell that hes great.

Right.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I guess the operative who set this up forgot to take away those illiterate faith screamers phones off them, they can't sell this to the western media.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

No wonder the world is hell bent on censoring the internet. It would be much easier to lie to the public and clean up their messes.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If im not mistaken, the ASAADs are Alawhite sect.....These are a minority sect and tribal group who, like the sunnis in Iraq,Control a majority muslim pop (shia?)
Maybe assads army is turely secular and cares only if they can kill invaders....In this case it makes sense to catch bunches of em on their faces at prayer meetings....

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Couldn't agree with you more.

The Internet is definitely a thorn in the side of those that wish to push their version of the truth.

I find it interesting the CNN was so quick to offer this story up without even waiting to see if something like this video surfaces.

The fact they pushed the story through could be a a sign of something, of what, i do not know, but I am sure it is a conspiracy

edit on 24-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

they can't sell this to the western media.

The sad/funny thing is that they have sold it to the Western Media and it looks like they bought it.

Media outlets have sure been getting an ass kicking lately

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I find this creepy and familiar...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Check the guy caught at the end of the vid, with nike hat .

And this is what they got work with...

Most of us know Syria a dirty proxy going badly, and its the final encroachment to be won before the big event Israel wants so bad...Iran.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Good eye

There certainly is a similarity and that video has a whole lot to speculate about.

I may be incorrect but I believe that this portion of the 'I Pet Goat 2" video was said to depict the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, but perhaps that interpretation was wrong...

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Bone75

I may be incorrect but I believe that this portion of the 'I Pet Goat 2" video was said to depict the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, but perhaps that interpretation was wrong...

That was my first guess, but then I realized that the Temple Mount doesn't look anything like that. This one is closer but their are 2 minarets.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I am not saying Assad is completely innocent as his forces have committed what could be considered brutal acts while trying to take down the terrorists, but his country is being invaded by foreign fighters with the intent of causing unrest and toppling his regime, they also have the support of many nations, Western and regional. And I believe that it's very clear that these people were not the Syrian army as they were not in uniform, but some may try and say that this was the Syrian army dressed civies but I doubt it.

Maybe it was the Iranians ?

Iran has confirmed for the first time that forces from its revolutionary guards corps (IRGC) are in Syria helping Bashar al-Assad's government crush rebels, and warned that it would get involved militarily if its Arab ally came under attack

Iran confirms it has forces in Syria and will take military action if pushed

Was this a Sunni Mosque ?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Iran and Syria are allies, no?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join