It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathy and Flat Wall Rain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I’m a Sensitive who’s had supernatural experiences all my life. I’ve all ready shared my earliest experiences here and a demonic attack here.

Disclaimer: Being a Sensitive means that I have the Sixth Sense, allowing me to perceive things that others cannot. I do not claim to be a ‘psychic’ however, as this title places greater expectations on you; I cannot read minds, see the future, etc. by will (only accidentally.) I have never tried to enhance my perceptions, I just live with them. Also, I was never on any medications, illegal drugs or alcohol during these events, nor am I schizophrenic or given to hallucinations.

There are a few parts of my past which I won’t be exploring much, as they are very personal and if this information ever reached certain people it might hurt them or cause legal problems (as these involve serious allegations.) One such subject is that of certain relatives of mine, on one side of my family. We do not associate with them. I will say that they did terrible things to many people, the least of which were lies and manipulation. One such relative did not like me very much, as I was curious about things which he was trying to keep secret (even within the immediate family.) This involved, in part, a collection of natural poisons (on which I will say no more.)

When I was little (maybe six,) this relative would take me fishing on a wharf. There would be people around us, fishing. Sometimes he would stand beside me as we’d look down at the water (without fishing.) I would hear his voice: “Jump down in the water.” I would turn and look up to him. His eyes were low to the water, lips closed. Yet I heard his voice, as clear as if spoken from his mouth, but in my head. “It’s okay, you won’t drown. You can walk back to shore.” But the water was quite deep and cold, and I couldn’t swim. I would have died. I replied (mind-to-mind): “No, I would drown.” “No you won’t,” he’d encourage softly. “You can make it back.”

If I had jumped, there would have been witnesses of this. He could have said that he had no idea why I jumped. No one would have heard him encouraging me, as he hadn’t spoken a word. I didn’t even know the word ‘telepathy’ at the time, but I understood that he was connecting mind-to-mind and it didn’t even startle me, just surprised me a little. I much later told this to my parents, who found it bizarre, not because of the telepathy, but as he wasn’t one to stare at the water (he was a very secretive man and was never openly spiritual or reflective like that.) The part of him trying to get me killed came as little surprise, for reasons I feel should be kept silent.

Later in my adult life, I would receive telepathic communications. It seems that I can sometimes receive telepathically, very clear, and reply back. I do not know how to open such a channel however.

In my last thread (on my early experiences,) I mentioned that the black tunnel experience began happening to me on Halloween. Well, this date has been a significant one for me. I have had some rather odd experiences on this date. The second strangest would have been when I was around thirteen or fourteen years old. I looked out the window. It was so foggy and cloudy on this Halloween afternoon that it looked like evening! I was intrigued by how atmospheric it looked and felt. It was drawing me out, and so I grabbed my jacket and boots and hurried outside.

I could feel the paranormal realm in the air, like a thick outer skin (around me and everything.) This is very difficult to describe, but it was a heavy, underwater feeling. The energy was negative, but I wouldn’t say evil necessarily, but very eerie. It’s a feeling you get from your imagination while hearing a good ghost story, watching a scary film or gazing over gothic artwork. Only I felt it in the air, dense, like a weight. I could hardly believe it. I was actually smiling because I found it so wondrous and exciting.

Then, I heard rain pouring. I did not feel a drop of rain on my head, only the moisture of the fog. I turned to my left and I saw a wall of rain approaching me, very dense, like a straight wall. It was exactly like the scene in “The Truman Show” where a rainfall is cued and so an obviously fake wall of rain comes over him, supplying him with more evidence that his reality is faked. Likewise, I was bewildered when I saw this approaching. It moved over me, drenching me (yet I barely cared because I was so awestruck,) and I watched as the wall of rain pushed past me until I couldn’t see its edge anymore, just rain everywhere.

Looking in this direction, I then noticed a lone dark purple cloud over the trees in the distance. It was the only low cloud in the sky and was far too dense and well-outlined to be fog. It was low over the forest, maybe a couple miles away. It was shaped exactly like a hand: thumb, fingers and a palm (with no wrist.) The fingers were outstretched in such a posture as it struck me as a witch’s hand, cursing the land below. I took this as a very ominous sign, but I felt safe due to my distance from it. I wouldn’t have wanted to be underneath it though.

I then went inside, amazed at what I’d experienced (despite my earlier bizarre experiences (for one thing I guess, this was more physical.) I have a way of ‘testing the water’ with people, to see what they’re open to or able to perceive. I said to my mother, “It’s quite atmospheric outside.” She looked out the window and said mundanely, “Yes, it’s quite foggy.” That was it. To me, it would be like putting a hand on someone’s face and that person claiming not to feel it. That’s how real it felt to me. Even before I went outside, I felt the lure, the incredible eerie feel of it.

I even got my sister to go outside. She returned, wide-eyed as if spooked but wouldn’t say anything about what she saw or felt, as if downplaying it (or choosing to disbelieve it,) but I can’t say for sure.
edit on 24-11-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This wall of rain is not the only experience I’ve had where reality seems to be defied; not just by the presence of an entity or an object levitating, but when reality itself seems to bend in some way. Many people have had similar experiences, and it’s usually a bad idea to report on them, as they can make you sound even crazier than someone who claims to have seen bigfoot, as it defies reality itself. This could be something as simple as (and this is a hypothetical example,) someone walking down a street, engaging you in conversation and leaving. A moment later, the same person may reappear, but dressed differently and with darker skin and a slightly different personality, and tell you the same exact story as he did earlier.

I have read stories like this on ATS and in various materials. Paranormal researchers Ed and Lorraine Warren have documented such cases, in which reality can be toyed with, and Colin Wilson has mentioned several such cases in his books. For me, this isn’t so bizarre, as I’ve always looked upon life as a dream, but to some this can be frightening or just plain unbelievable. I’ve had experiences where I was, and am, sure that I was the butt of someone’s joke. You see something that couldn’t, or shouldn’t be, and sometimes it’s so silly that you have to see the humor of it. These I will keep to myself.

I mentioned the wall of rain because it was real, solid rain which did fall, did drench me (and later my sister.) It was a real, physical manifestation (or natural occurrence which somehow occurred unnaturally.) These things often happen for my view, as if on cue. The rain poured when I stepped outside, and when I turned to see it pass by, I noticed the cloud shaped like a hand. I don’t believe this is a coincidence, especially as I have even been woken up by something so that I could witness an event I would have missed otherwise (this I’ll go into next time.)

Feel free to share your thoughts on this and ask any questions. Just please be polite. I know that not everyone believes that such things are possible, and I do not mind honest skepticism. I try to be skeptical myself, as although I’ve experienced these things, I don’t always trust whatever strikes my eye to be supernatural unless I can get a good look at it to be sure. Sometimes an optical illusion causes you to think you saw something supernatural, until you examine it.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Look, I believe your wall of rain. Your story just reawakened something that had been buried and forgotten till this moment.

I too have had similar experiences and do notice that there seem to be at times others watching who notice those of us who come realize their presence.

I stumbled upon an utterly incredible wall of rain (location specific for this experiment, but later progressed to other locals) that I could by my actions turn on at will. I will say that I have been in some storms where rain comes down as hard as the highest pressure shower you have ever experienced. My worst normal rain experiences from a typhoon on a navel vessel to thunderstorms in both the U.S. mountaintops and in the Kalahari desert in Botswana in Southern Africa where I couldn't even count all the simultaneous strikes all around me (dozens per minute). Thus when I say wall of rain I mean a firehouse everywhere you look.

The first artificially induced wall was an accident that I realized had occurred as an artifact of another experiment and though I cannot say exactly how it occurred for good reason, occur it did. After I realized the accidental occurrence, I had to prove to myself that it wasn't just a coincidence so I setup an experiment as best I could. What I can say is that I setup a time grid over a period of hours and at the prescribed times (several per hour) I began the experiments and I got results 100% of the time.

That is 100% of the time a wall of water came out of the sky as if somebody was emptying an Olympic size swimming pool on my truck times hundreds at once all around me. I was inside or very near my large 4x4 truck and there were a few flooding scares that cause me to adjust my location & eventually bug out there was no damage and I did not get stuck.

I will say that I was in the rainforest, in the mountains, in overcast conditions where conditions are riper than most places. The only thing is that I choose the exact time to turn the drizzle into a downpour and that downpour was so beyond normal that it inundated the areas drainage systems. As I look back now I wish I would have collected the Doppler images for that time period.

I have not been back to that location since the experiment 6 years ago, but I did some related experiments at similar locations with similar results. At the time I had a first thought there must be some enormous vessel of some sort run by a secret advanced military or otherworldly intelligence messing with me and then I speculated that it might be simpler such as some type of natural reaction whereas the moisture already present in the atmosphere became condensed and just fell do to changes I had introduced into the area.

I had also considered that some agency was doing experiments and it was just a coincidence that I was there, but that's why I altered the time periods between from fifteen to twenty minutes, to 30 than 45 minutes. I thought I would go back and perform another someday, but it never happened. If I did I would have someone on the Doppler images live and have someone call in the experiment times live, if I could find a good signal location.

It's my belief that this technology could be used to allow an escape of a smaller military force by slowing a larger more powerful pursuing military force. Sort of um, you know parting of the waters kind of stuff. Not sure if the OP has considered that yet and I apologize if I've gone too far off his subject matter.

I'm a bit scared as I write this feeling that there may be retaliation, but there it is. I have no doubt there are people around who are very aware and do what they have to do to see it remains a secret.

edit on 11/25/12 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sounds like quite the interesting experience. I believe you.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
I stumbled upon an utterly incredible wall of rain (location specific for this experiment, but later progressed to other locals) that I could by my actions turn on at will. I will say that I have been in some storms where rain comes down as hard as the highest pressure shower you have ever experienced. My worst normal rain experiences from a typhoon on a navel vessel to thunderstorms in both the U.S. mountaintops and in the Kalahari desert in Botswana in Southern Africa where I couldn't even count all the simultaneous strikes all around me (dozens per minute). Thus when I say wall of rain I mean a firehouse everywhere you look.

I assume you mean a flat wall of rain, as I'd seen? What I saw was perfectly flat-walled. It was heavy, although not overwhelmingly so.

Thank you for sharing your story. I like that you experimented on the occurrences of this downpour. Weather modification has been used for military purposes before. It is likely that this is what you were experiencing (a test of such technology.) This is fairly well-established at this point, although many don't know about it yet.

In my case, I'm really not sure if it was scientific or supernatural. Maybe it was an experiment and maybe Halloween day was chosen as it might just seem like a 'freak thing' that people would write off. I can't be sure. One thing I do feel sure of is that it wasn't a coincidence that it happened just after I stepped outside. I've had too many similar bizarre coincidences in my life. You mentioned yourself about others realizing your presence. I'm not sure what you mean by this, if you're referring to pyschic spies, the supernatural or military surrvalience. I have seen some secret flight technology which might interest you. (I may include this in my next thread.)

Again, I appreciate your sharing this.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sin11001

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Dude, James Randi will give you a million dollars to replicate your experiments.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
@verylowfrequency: what was the experiment, if you don't mind telling?

As to Halloween being significant - there is truth to the ancient belief that the spirit world/occult world/astral plane is closer to our dimension at that time. So it is likely that it's not a coincidence the hand + wall of rain occurred then.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper2
This wall of rain is not the only experience I’ve had where reality seems to be defied; not just by the presence of an entity or an object levitating, but when reality itself seems to bend in some way. Many people have had similar experiences, and it’s usually a bad idea to report on them, as they can make you sound even crazier than someone who claims to have seen bigfoot, as it defies reality itself. This could be something as simple as (and this is a hypothetical example,) someone walking down a street, engaging you in conversation and leaving. A moment later, the same person may reappear, but dressed differently and with darker skin and a slightly different personality, and tell you the same exact story as he did earlier.

I have read stories like this on ATS and in various materials. Paranormal researchers Ed and Lorraine Warren have documented such cases, in which reality can be toyed with, and Colin Wilson has mentioned several such cases in his books. For me, this isn’t so bizarre, as I’ve always looked upon life as a dream, but to some this can be frightening or just plain unbelievable. I’ve had experiences where I was, and am, sure that I was the butt of someone’s joke. You see something that couldn’t, or shouldn’t be, and sometimes it’s so silly that you have to see the humor of it. These I will keep to myself.

I mentioned the wall of rain because it was real, solid rain which did fall, did drench me (and later my sister.) It was a real, physical manifestation (or natural occurrence which somehow occurred unnaturally.) These things often happen for my view, as if on cue. The rain poured when I stepped outside, and when I turned to see it pass by, I noticed the cloud shaped like a hand. I don’t believe this is a coincidence, especially as I have even been woken up by something so that I could witness an event I would have missed otherwise (this I’ll go into next time.)

Feel free to share your thoughts on this and ask any questions. Just please be polite. I know that not everyone believes that such things are possible, and I do not mind honest skepticism. I try to be skeptical myself, as although I’ve experienced these things, I don’t always trust whatever strikes my eye to be supernatural unless I can get a good look at it to be sure. Sometimes an optical illusion causes you to think you saw something supernatural, until you examine it.

Im labeled schizophrenic and in this experience Ive seen people dissappear before my eyes as if going into time or another dimension. Ive seen two of the same person within 5 minutes of each other at different locations, that really made me think i was shifting dimensions. Ive seen people die in cars that pass me, they would just pull over, their head slumps and hits the window, then i hear "live again" 3 times uttered by an evil voice from the sky and their head lifts up looking confused and they drive off. I've also seen art in a museum change and the people in the paintings would talk to me asking me why i displaced them in time. There is something either doing this to us or as humans we can do it to ourselves by accident.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Thanks for your response and for sharing about your own experiences.

I saw a psychologist on demonic activity I had experienced, and after he consulted with a psychiatrist they concluded that the demonic attack was just my "artistic interpretation" of a panic attack. The psychologist felt confident that I was not delusional, but of course he couldn't believe that I was really being attacked by a demon. I did touch upon other experiences that I'd had (involving ghosts) but for some reason he never he ignored this (I assume because it disturbed him.)

A shaman would have a different look on your condition (schizophrenia) than a modern-day doctor. He would likely encourage you to explore into the Other Side, rather than suppressing it with drugs (as a psychiatrist would likely advise.) I don't want to give you any advice that turns out bad for you, and I am no expert on schizophrenia, but I too see it as something that isn't understood by the establishment.

There is a mental side to it however. In psychological terms, a shamanic awakening is a "schizophrenic breakdown." From the psychological perspective, this is perfectly valid. But, from the spiritual view, the ego split allows the shaman's spirit to wake up from the ego. The establishment's perspective is of course strictly clinical (controlling anything that isn’t considered normal in modern society,) while the shaman's (or artist's) perspective is spiritual.

As you may all ready know, for thousands of years many peoples around the world were led by shamans. A shaman would often serve as leader, medicine man, artist, storyteller and warrior-general if need be. Few people today seem to even know this.

new topics

top topics

join