It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Pay Rent/Mortgage/Bills this December, Show Them You're Serious About The End Of The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
We've been working so hard towards this end of the world goal.
We will not be let down!

How dare Fox News try to spin it back onto us and say "don't worry" "the worlds not going to end" but "go ahead and get prepped just in case"

How dare the MSM f with us over this stuff!

We Demand either a series of global earthquakes coupled with multiple tsunamis or some kind of fake-alien invasion with demands to turn in our guns or something.

Rant!

Where are we at with the whole construction of the temple in Jerusalem project, apocalypse thing? Are we closing in on that?

What else.

What about that fiscal cliff thing? That could be something...
edit on 24-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
We've been working so hard towards this end of the world goal.
We will not be let down!

We can all, in our tiny ways, endeavour to ensure that the world ends as planned.

I for one will be making a concerted effort to make sure my local store is completely out of chocolate by December 21st.

We can all do our small part.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

How dare the MSM f with us over this stuff!

We Demand either a series of global earthquakes coupled with multiple tsunamis or some kind of fake-alien invasion with demands to turn in our guns or something.

Rant!

Where are we at with the whole construction of the temple in Jerusalem project, apocalypse thing? Are we closing in on that?

What else.

What about that fiscal cliff thing? That could be something...

I KNOW!! Right??!!!!

SOMETHING.....not just more of the same. God, I'm exhausted......when's the chase? Cut to the chase!!
S/F
Thanks for the laugh!!!

edit on 24-11-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

First of all... LOL

Second of all, there is no way in the hell, that the fiscal cliff issue will be far enough reaching, fast enough, to count as the end of the world.

Third... really.... LOL!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Seriously though, if the entire country quit buying things for this Christmas/Solstice period, it would be the end of the world. Everything would grind to a halt and people would be eating FEMA workers for dinner.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I know, right? All those History Channel specials about the Mayans, 2012, Nostradamus, end-of-times prophecies, doomsday preppers, etc., just whet our appetites for the real thing. Talk about a let-down!!

I have a feeling, though, in all honesty, it won't end in a bang, but fizzle out in a whimper, give or take a few million years. It sucks, I know, but the bills will still be due, people will still have to go to work, and our economy will still crash...slowly and painfully.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Seriously though, if the entire country quit buying things for this Christmas/Solstice period, it would be the end of the world. Everything would grind to a halt and people would be eating FEMA workers for dinner.

Yes, seriously....
as well as (referring to your thread title) not paying rent/mortgage/bills.

But, it would take everyone. I always wait until the very last day to pay my mortgage, just in case CHASE goes down in a fiery explosion.

Me doing it alone is useless; it's "my" credit score. EVERYONE doing it (same as the Depression's "run on the banks") is something entirely different.

But.
Yeah.
Sigh.
I keep paying my bills.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
L
L

"when all else fails, resort to ridicule."

Immanentize the Eschaton!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

But, it would take everyone. I always wait until the very last day to pay my mortgage, just in case CHASE goes down in a fiery explosion.

Do you remember the Great Earthquake of 1989 AKA World Series Earthquake ?en.wikipedia.org...
I was camping on the beach a few hundred miles down the coast. First I was worried about my kids, and just watched the water line very carefully for 2 hours or so.

Once I got home and turned on the news and saw what damage was done to the Bay Area, specifically Oakland, I thought "hey, that credit card company is in Oakland. What if all their records got destroyed? What if the only people who will end up in the new records are the people who foolishly send in their payment?"

The next month, I got a special late payment notice that read something like: "No, we were not destroyed by the earthquake, your late payment fee is $xx.xx, your total payment due is $xxx.xx."

bummer! LOL

top topics

join