It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Solar System Is Passing Through The Milky Way Galactic Plane December 21, 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

You should probably email Tolec

Why? To receive the lies from him with a personal touch?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

It's normal for you to become defensive.

You fear the unknown. That's cool. Don't be afraid of Tolec. He doesn't bite.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Who knows? You may learn something. They say that knowledge is power.
What's the worst that could happen?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Who knows? You may learn something. They say that knowledge is power.
What's the worst that could happen?

The Andromeda Council site is not something I would go to for "knowledge".

Fantasy or creative writing maybe.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

reply to post by eriktheawful

Tolec says around January 2014.
I don't see why we need it all. I guess they will explain later.
------
The main reason for ALL of this is because the reptilians are obsessed with Earth.
They evolved here billions/millions of years ago and therefore demand the Earth
right now. To put it another way, we are ruining the Earth for any and all reptilians.
-----
PS: Don't shoot the messenger

You should probably email Tolec. I did. He responded.
edit on 27-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

Really? January 2014?

I guess they'll be moving it constantly then as the Earth will be making another orbit around the sun, providing parallax when looking towards Jupiter, not to mention that Jupiter will be moving too, about 1/12 of the distance of it's main orbit since it orbits the sun every 12 years.

But I (and others) will keep our eyes out, because the moment that it's not kept exactly behind Jupiter in full eclipse, it will light up like a spot light. Jupiter get's up to -2.94, and that's bright as hell, so it will be like someone turned on a light bulb next to it.

How long have they been hiding it there?

Afraid I'll have to refrain from emailing your friend. Seen too many people on here who claim that others are acting like a mediums and are in contact with aliens from Andromeda, hell we even had one on here you claimed to be from there (his mother is in a starship orbiting the Earth, says his DNA proves he's not human....but refused to provide all of his DNA to prove this of course).

What is it about M31? Why do so many claim to come from there? I mean, why not the Pinwheel Galaxy? Or M51, the Whirlpool Galaxy?

Heck, why not from our own galaxy? I mean from our very own local stellar neighborhood. That'd be a lot more believable. Many, Many stable G type stars here, but instead it always has to be from a galaxy over 2.5 million light years away.

You know, another thought here: why are these lizard guys so obsessed with Earth? I mean if they evolved billions or millions of years before us, I would imagine they'd have evolved passed petty emotions like that. Hell, if they are that much more evolved than use by that many years, they should be able to damn near engineer their own replica of the Solar system, right here in our own galaxy if they wanted to.

Heck, they'd be able to just walk in and say "Bye" and there'd not be anything anyone here could do about it. It'd be over before anyone could blink.

But instead, it's always this slow, slow, slow thing. Dates always change, things never go according to plan, or they get beaten back by some aliens from Andromeda......

Always wondered why these guys don't contact someone from MIT or JPL.........You know.....people that actually understand astronomy, astrophysics, etc. But they always seem to phone people that have very little education in these fields.......

:shrug:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

He has some cool American Indian music. It's very calm and peaceful.
Look for Dakote.
He says the American Indians were star seeded here from the Taygeta Star System.
-------
We were ALL star seeded here from other star systems.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You sure do have a lot of questions.
I was surprised to find out that we can enter our sun (Sol Star G2V ) and exit in the
Andromeda Galaxy. It's twice as large but less dense. That sure helps if we want a
trade route.
--------
As far as Takoma, i don't know how long it has been there but Tolec says it also has
an accompanying planet with it.

The Andromeda Council says they move them around with force fields.
-------
As far as the lizard/reptilians they have gone all in with their obsession with Earth.
They are Draco & Hydra reptilians. The interviews i saw sound like they have been
brainwashed. There are many other planets.
Go find another one!
After the transformation they won't have a choice.
edit on 27-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You sure do have a lot of questions.

Yes, I sure do.

You should too. You should ask a LOT of questions, especially if the answers you are given conflicts with things that are known, and then ask why the conflict.

I'm a skeptic. That means that while I keep an open mind about everything, I'm not willing to buy that bridge just because someone said it was for sale.

Just as if someone claims that they are in communication with someone from M31, I'll keep an open mind. But you should too, in that, yes, that person may very well be hearing voices in their head, but not because they are actually in contact with someone.

It could very well be that they are suffering from mental problems.

Or they could be scamming people

OR......their fillings are acting like a Superheterodyne Reciever and they're picking up NPR radio.......

You should question everything, and not always take things at face value. Especially if it's based solely on just what a person says.

If you keep doing that, I'm going to feel very sorry for you if you ever walk on to a Used Car lot looking to buy a car.......

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

More info here:
Just read the table of contents.
- Rescue Mission: DEF

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Can you explain the time zone anomolies in more depth? I don't even understand that statement let alone what it is supposed to explain.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
We orbit the sun where we do, at the speed we do because of what the sun's mass is. If you add a singularity to the sun's core, it's mass will increase by a LOT. If the sun's mass increases by a large amount, it would affect the orbits of every single planet and other objects within our solar system. And the effect would not be a good thing, as it would start literally pulling us towards it.

Whilst the rest of what you posted is pretty spot on, the above is not true. If a singularity was to fin itself at the core of the Sun and consumed said star, the overall mass would not change one bit, it just occupies a much smaller volume (infinitely small in this case). As the overall mass would not change, neither would our orbit. The only thing we would notice would be the lack of sunlight.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I don't know if you have read the Holy Bible. The bible talks about a celestial body called Wormwood.
The Andromeda Council calls it Silver Ray. Anyway, on October 26, 2012 Wormwood was
- bumped- by ??? and it is now heading out into deep space. No earthquakes.

Gee, do the Christians know about this? Kind of messes up their plans as well.

No passing through the Galactic Plane and no Armageddon either. Bummer

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

It's normal for you to become defensive.

You fear the unknown. That's cool. Don't be afraid of Tolec. He doesn't bite.

When attacked yes, this is a natural reflex in most living thing, however I did not feel like I was being attacked by posting a post in your thread, so why you perceive what you should read again as being defensive I can only speculate as I do not know you.

There are no unknowns in my world that I fear as It defeats the purpose of being to fear the unknown, so what I fear is cult like behavior of what should be intelligent beings,
with cult like behavior I mean allowing someone to govern you and praising them at the same time.

If you say Tolec doesn't bite, why do you post like you're so infected by his poison/venom?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Isn't one of the chemicals in Wormwood good for treating Malaria? It sounds like the asteroid that hit one time in the past may have made the water bitter, possibly releasing Hydrogen Cyanide into the water and making it taste like bitter almonds. Who knows where they got their insight from back then, possibly from sayings of people they met. Sounds like the writer of Revelations was a little Kranky after being exiled to that island.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Wow. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, so I'll just tagscribe to see the justifications and revisions when nothing happens later on this month.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I hope Santa doesn't believe all this crap. It could ruin Christmas.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by NavyDoc

I hope Santa doesn't believe all this crap. It could ruin Christmas.

Well, obviously he is a 4th dimentional ascended being...that's how he can deliver toys to all the good gentile boys and girls in a single night. Hanukkah Harry on the other hand...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by eriktheawful
We orbit the sun where we do, at the speed we do because of what the sun's mass is. If you add a singularity to the sun's core, it's mass will increase by a LOT. If the sun's mass increases by a large amount, it would affect the orbits of every single planet and other objects within our solar system. And the effect would not be a good thing, as it would start literally pulling us towards it.

Whilst the rest of what you posted is pretty spot on, the above is not true. If a singularity was to fin itself at the core of the Sun and consumed said star, the overall mass would not change one bit, it just occupies a much smaller volume (infinitely small in this case). As the overall mass would not change, neither would our orbit. The only thing we would notice would be the lack of sunlight.

I agree with that 100 percent as long as:

A) The mass of the BH from the singularity remains at 1 solar mass ( I believe the event horizon would be about 3 km in diameter?

B) That the OP is saying that the singularity that seems to some how magically appeared at the sun's core is there because the sun itself formed it (the mass of a black hole will be the same as the stellar object that formed it unless mass is added to it).

However, the OP seems to be indicating that a singularity was placed at the sun's core (we both know that the sun has no where near the mass to create one on it's own, and one traveling from outside our system, say a very small micro black hole, would most likely enter the sun and exit it), indicating that we already have a singularity that has it's own mass, in addition to the sun's.

Now if this is a micro BH, then the mass could be as small as a large iceberg and would not significantly change anything.
However, if we suddenly have a singularity which is already at 1 solar mass that some how magically appears at the sun's core, it will be consuming an additional solar mass of mater.

It's all fun and games until someone brings out the black hole......

Sorry, couldn't resist since this is all pure fantasy at this point.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
Wow. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, so I'll just tagscribe to see the justifications and revisions when nothing happens later on this month.

Something already has happened. The SDO caught this anomaly a few months ago.

In the past i woke up to a yellow colored sun in the morning and a white sun at noon.
Today i woke up and saw a white colored sun in the morning and a white sun at noon.
Some people noticed right away.
--------
Ask your commanding officer if he has heard of the Domain Expeditionary Force.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Can you explain the time zone anomolies in more depth? I don't even understand that statement let alone what it is supposed to explain.

The time zone anomalies will be easy to confirm.
There is normally a 5 hour difference between NYC and London.
On December 22, 2012 pick up the phone at 9:05 AM and call the Four Seasons Hotel in London.
Ask the person at the desk what the exact time is.
Instead of saying 2:05 PM , the response will be more like 1:33 PM.
Call again the very next day and the time will change to something like 1:27 PM.

This link should help you.
World Time Zones
---------
The ETAs of flights will be all over the place.
edit on 28-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join