It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Solar System Is Passing Through The Milky Way Galactic Plane December 21, 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

How about you do some googling to find the answers you want others to produce?
Common 2012 Prophecies from around the World...
Hopi Prophecy - Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World & beginning of the Fifth.
Mayans Prophecy - Call it the 'end days' or the end of time as we know it.
Maoris Prophecy - Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
Zulu Prophecy - Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
Hindus Prophecy - Kali Yuga (end time of man) The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
Incas Prophecy - Call it the 'Age of Meeting Ourselves Again'
Aztec Prophecy - Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
Dogon Prophecy - Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star
Pueblo Prophecy - Acknowledge it'll be the emergence into the Fifth World.
Cherokee Prophecy - Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
Tibetan Prophecy - Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.
Egypt Prophecy - According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar) present time cycle ends in year 2012 A.D.
www.2012thenewbeginning.com...
www.2012endofdays.org...
But then I'm sure these won't be "good' enough for you but there are more.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

So all you ca provide are more New Age sites? I ask once again to provide primary sources or at least people who can provide references to primary sources. Call me crazy but I actually want proof these claims are valid. Let's take the Maya as an example since they apparently have the strongest link to 2012. They have at most two references to 2012 and neither is prophetic, let along a reference to some cosmic event. Off the top of my head I can also address the Hindu reference. In the second half of the 20th century a cult emerged that borrowed a lot from the New Age movement that claimed to be Hindu. They created a Yuga that is not referenced in any Hindu scripture and then significantly shortened all of the Yugas. This is how they got Kali Yuga to start in 2012.

Now while I have studied each claim you have made in the past I do't exactly remember the specifics for them. What does come to mind for most of them is that there was nothing in any of those civilizations that referenced 2012. Feel free to prove me wrong though. Provide the actual prophecies or calendars that reference 2012. The claims of some New Age site won't cut it.

In the hopes of not moving this thread off topic feel free to respond to a thread I made a while ago.
2012 and Other Civilizations
edit on 11/25/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

BTW, our sun is also being transformed into a 4D Blue White Star.

Ah now I understand all this rubbish about the Sun being whiter. It is not whiter and the next stage for our sun is a red giant. White is the stage before it's current yellow stage.

IF the Sun did happen to change into a white star on 21st Dec you really would not be worried about it. I have seen stories about a huge Gamma wave that will raise the Earth to it's next dimension and move it into a different orbit.

A huge Gamma wave would simply kill every living organism on Earth if it is as big as some describe. Oh and the Sun will not blink out for three days before the change either because first that could not happen and second there will be no change.

ETA: By the way the blue white stage, if it happens, comes after the red giant stage.

edit on 25/11/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Do you follow "Drake" Kent Bailey, by any chance?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
if true, I swear some members on this thread doesn't deserve to be 4D beings

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Alex Collier as also been saying this for almost 20 years, he said we are crossing through the galactic plane and he said NASA has another name for it, but i don't remember the name

yes! hes talks about at 47:20 NASA calls it filament

edit on 25-11-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

www.nasa.gov...
edit on 25-11-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
Here is a picture to help illustrate what is happening.

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

I dont know how many times this needs to be said.
Your diagram is simply not true.
The solar system is ***NOT*** passing through the "plane" of the galaxy any time in the next millions of years.

Stop spreading this crap and go read some astronomy websites.

link to debunk this stupid hoax
edit on 24-11-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Are you positive that the solar system is ***NOT*** passing through the "plane" of the galaxy on 12-21-12?

edit on 25-11-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

Really, so some ancient cultures who calculated this far better than our modern computers said it ... so it's true.

Phew!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

Are you positive that the solar system is ***NOT*** passing through the "plane" of the galaxy on 12-21-12?

edit on 25-11-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

Why 12-21-12 ... why not 12-12-12?

On a galctic basis, where entire solar system is moving, relative to the entire galactic plain ... I'm sure it takes more than a few hours to pass the galactic plain, which is probably much wider, than you'd expect. If we are supposed to be getting there on 12-21-12, we're probably there already on 12-12-12. In fact, we're probably there already ... right now.

So, what's so special about 12-21-12? a magic number?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon

(singularity) located in our sun.

As in a singularity created by a black hole? in our sun?

Yes our sun is a natural stargate. Type G2V

Alpha Centauri also has a G2V Star so it stands to reason that it was a great first jump for
the U.S. Navy real Stargate SG-1 team. The nav computer does all the work. Just sit back and enjoy
the ride. It will be a very short ride to Alpha Centauri.

It would probably be helpful to obtain a Milky Way Galaxy Database of all G2V stars.
I think the DEF did just that February 21, 1955 at Muroc AFB, CA.
President Eisenhower was stunned by the DEF Dog & Pony Show.
edit on 26-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
if true, I swear some members on this thread doesn't deserve to be 4D beings

Yes, they do.
They just fear the unknown.

I am pulling them out of their comfort zone. It is normal for some to attack the messenger.
It's cool. No big deal.

There is power in forgiveness.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

BTW, our sun is also being transformed into a 4D Blue White Star.

Ah now I understand all this rubbish about the Sun being whiter. It is not whiter and the next stage for our sun is a red giant. White is the stage before it's current yellow stage.

IF the Sun did happen to change into a white star on 21st Dec you really would not be worried about it. I have seen stories about a huge Gamma wave that will raise the Earth to it's next dimension and move it into a different orbit.

A huge Gamma wave would simply kill every living organism on Earth if it is as big as some describe. Oh and the Sun will not blink out for three days before the change either because first that could not happen and second there will be no change.

ETA: By the way the blue white stage, if it happens, comes after the red giant stage.

edit on 25/11/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

It's an old trick.

There is a very good reason why the M45 Pleiades Star Cluster is full of Blue White Stars.

Look at it this way. We are turning on the backyard Blue White porch light to scare away
the reptilians. More information here:
Reptilian Agenda

BTW, the reptilian/DEF bases have been destroyed on our moon and the Phobos moon.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

Tolec eh?

These vibrational changes, and continued geophysical changes, earthquakes, volcanoes going off, wave events, these will all continue to happen throughout the last months of 2012, into March 2013 [and beyond] when the final rotation of the 90 degree shift of Earth's crust happens with the present day East/West orientation of the continents moving into their new North/South orientation.

www.andromedacouncil.com...

The last months of 2012 are upon us. Where are the waves of earthquakes? See T-xx Days in my signature and you will find NOTHING is happening that does not normally happen.

Very good question!

I don't know if you have read the Holy Bible. The bible talks about a celestial body called Wormwood.
The Andromeda Council calls it Silver Ray. Anyway, on October 26, 2012 Wormwood was
- bumped- by ??? and it is now heading out into deep space. No earthquakes.

The timeline has been altered. We have switched to Plan B.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm seeing a very extreme lack of understanding of stars, star classification and stellar evolution by some members in this thread, and way, way, WAY too much television show and movies being used in place of that lack of knowledge.

ATS is about denying ignorance, so why don't we help with that?

First, here's a link about Stars.

Now here is a link about Stellar Classification, and a little bit about it:

Most stars are currently classified using the letters O, B, A, F, G, K, and M, where O stars are the hottest and the letter sequence indicates successively cooler stars up to the coolest M class. Useful mnemonics for remembering the spectral type letters are "Oh Be A Fine Girl Kiss Me" or "Oh Boy An F Grade Kills Me". According to informal tradition, O stars are called "blue", B "blue-white", A stars "white", F stars "yellow-white", G stars "yellow", K stars "orange", and M stars "red", even though the actual star colors perceived by an observer may deviate from these colors depending on visual conditions and individual stars observed. The current non-alphabetical scheme developed from an earlier scheme using all letters from A to O; the original letters were retained but the star classes were re-ordered in the current temperature order when the connection between the stars' class and temperatures became clear. A few star classes were dropped as duplicates of others.

Notice in the chart above, stars that are blue / white in color are that way because of the temps being 10,000 to 33,000 K, and that they are huge in size and mass. (they also tend to have very short life spans compared to a smaller, cooler star like our sun).

And now here is a link on Stellar Evolution

Hopefully some members here can read through the links and get a real education based on science and reality instead of the fantasy education that they seem to be getting from TV, movies, and web sites that cater to those who wish to replace reality with fantasy.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It's also appalling how many people simply fail to understand how big distances we are talking about when crossing this imaginary plane.

It's not like crossing a line in the sand or a doorstep.... well, ok yes... if you were walking IMMENSELY slow.
This crossing has been going on for a long time and will continue for another long time. It's NOT some magical line that we suddenly hit on dec. 21st and will cause everything to be more different than any other day.

Stop buying into this crap... it's beyond stupid that you let yourself be sucked into this pseudo science crap.

What will happen on the 22nd december though is that we will all finally stop believing in the end of days B U L L S H I T and the mere fact of this will in fact propel us to more pleasant times.
In short... once we are finally over this silly date, we will stop worrying so much and start enjoying life, and when we do that as a whole, life will indeed feel better.
The human mind is both fascinating and completely bonkers at the same time. ATS is a living proof of that.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

This is also a good place to familiarize yourself with our nearby star systems.
Tau Ceti Star System and Taygeta Star System are good ones to find.

Stellarium

Press F1 for help

Turn off the atmosphere and fog for a clear sky.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

This is also a good place to familiarize yourself with our nearby star systems.
Tau Ceti Star System and Taygeta Star System are good ones to find.

Stellarium

Press F1 for help

Turn off the atmosphere and fog for a clear sky.

Trust me: I'm VERY familiar with the night sky having been an amateur astronomer and astrophotographer for 30 plus years.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Outstanding! Meade or Celestron?
You would probably enjoy living on the moon. No atmosphere to contend with.
Just stay in the dome and operate it remotely.
Do you know how far the Deneb Star System is from Earth?
Try to find a dark clear spot on December 21, 2012 at around 10 PM.
It will be exciting.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

My Avatar shows a 4th dimensional Scout Class Spacecraft exiting the stargate

(singularity) located in our sun.

your avatar shows a lens flare....you will find plenty of nutters to agree with you though.

maybe stop watching the last episode of "The Event" over and over and go get some sun and fresh air

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Some people see lens flares.
The choice is yours.
--------
Tolec says our sun is natural stargate. There is a singularity inside of it.
Match shield frequencies before entering.
Find another G2V to exit.

This link looks pretty good.
Atlas of the Universe

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join