It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Astral Levels the Same for All ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
After reading several posts by John Lear and ATS members reguarding Dimensional levels, It got me thinking about the various levels of the Astral Plane.

When we leave our bodies and have an OBE or Astral Project. Are we using the same highways that dimensional travelers use such as Aliens.

Maybe someone can explain to me the various levels that we people use and those that are used by other beings. I had read that the easiest level for us to go to, is the one closest to our own dimension. The level refered to as "limbo" or the "bardo" apparently we can reach this level by trying to acheive a higher vibrational rate.
And if that is so is this the plane you would most likely find Alien beings Or do they have a seperate astral plane of their own?

Parker

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by parker
When we leave our bodies and have an OBE or Astral Project. Are we using the same highways that dimensional travelers use such as Aliens?

No way. The Zetan-Greys only appear to travel interdimensionally due to EM stealth technology. When people have an out of body experience (OOBE) or transition, they enter the primary reality of Spirit which transcends the physical realm. The Greys can only target, paralyze and abduct a local physical being -- never a discarnate.

Maybe someone can explain to me the various levels that we people use and those that are used by other beings. I had read that the easiest level for us to go to, is the one closest to our own dimension. The level refered to as "limbo" or the "bardo" apparently we can reach this level by trying to acheive a higher vibrational rate.

The term "bardo" is a reference to the life review that occurs at the end of a physical life, whereby you get to clearly see the effects of your actions in your body on those around you. The term "limbo" is synonymous with the lower discarnate dimensions where common spirits find little or no peace until they strive to counterbalance their karmic debts and live by The Golden Rule.

And if that is so is this the plane you would most likely find Alien beings Or do they have a seperate astral plane of their own?

The physical aliens have no monopoly in the Spirit. Universal Law is just that...universal. If they are spiritually indifferent and have not lived in accordance to The Golden Rule, they cannot ascend into The Light beyond the Lower Realms. No physical spacecraft can travel astrally; those that purportedly do are actually deceptions furthered by groups of spirits in the Mid or Lower Realms.

All souls, even aliens, face themselves after death and are offered a choice: to take responsibility for their actions and pay back those that they have harmed, or prevent themselves from ascending to a tranquil plane of existence in the Spirit where they can be healed and feel loved. If they tortured innocents in life, for whatever reason or scientific rationale, they must strive to counterbalance those karmic debts. If they reject the lessons of the life review -- as most souls do by the way -- they are unable to ascend in The Light (possibly not at all) and are indirectly forced to stay (until they learn otherwise) in the hellish regions of the Lower Realms.

"Evil contains the seeds of its own destruction."

Are the astral levels the same for all?

Absolutely.

[edit on 22-10-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Although I am new at all this and still know very little (and must question what I know), I would just like to chime in with Paul that I am unaware of any physical aliens (i.e., sentient non-human residents of this universe) who could be considered to be �astral traveling�.

The only ones I have sensed are so materialistic and non-spiritual in their thought that it�s downright scary. While they do have spirits, they seem to be unaware of them, or perhaps more intriguingly, aware but uninterested -- I can�t be sure. They really don�t think like we do at all, if I am right about them.

As for various �astral levels�, I have some nascent concepts forming about them, but claim no certainty. In particular, my impressions of them are necessarily limited by my very dim spiritual sight, a caveat that is always worth bearing in mind.

What I have been coming to perceive is that what we might call �planes of existence� are not planes in the geometrical sense at all. Rather, they are more like �states of mind� or �frequency bands� that must be tuned into. I�ll call them �planes� nonetheless so as not to veer off concept too far.

I don�t see anything resembling classic �three-dimensional space� or �big, flat planes� when I �look beyond�, but rather other realities that have their own ground rules and barriers to entry and egress.

To enter them requires, essentially, having the proper �attitude� to function within them. While within a given plane, we tend to focus our thoughts primarily upon it and the other spirits existing within it.

Essentially, all planes are shared illusions, realities defined by nothing more than the consensus of those spirits who inhabit them. What we call the �physical universe� is such a place.

Not all planes are mutually exclusive -- although many are due to their natures -- so simultaneous existence on multiple planes is possible, and in fact common, if I am correct. The ability to do this, however, will vary from one spirit to another for a wide variety of reasons.

Leaving a plane has its own requirements, and they may not necessarily match the requirements for entering it. Thus, in some ways, some planes of existence might be thought of as �traps�.

As best I can tell, however, they are all ultimately temporary, but that is a somewhat relative and nebulous term.

Oh, and about those aliens, I recommend being somewhat circumspect about them. So far, the only ones I have sensed are not our friends. Rather, they think of us much as a rancher might think of his cattle.

I would never want to physically meet any of the aliens I have sensed in spirit. I have never detected the slightest shred of compassion in any of them, just cold curiosity and a lack of concern for the well-being of others that any inner-city gang member would admire.

Many, many times have they inflicted the most unimaginable pain upon human subjects simply to observe its effects. I recommend avoiding them. They are not our friends.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Great post Majic...

Originally posted by Majic

What I have been coming to perceive is that what we might call �planes of existence� are not planes in the geometrical sense at all. Rather, they are more like �states of mind� or �frequency bands� that must be tuned into. I�ll call them �planes� nonetheless so as not to veer off concept too far.

I don�t see anything resembling classic �three-dimensional space� or �big, flat planes� when I �look beyond�, but rather other realities that have their own ground rules and barriers to entry and egress...

Essentially, all planes are shared illusions, realities defined by nothing more than the consensus of those spirits who inhabit them. What we call the �physical universe� is such a place.

The terms "frequency band" and "spiritual vibration" are good ways to describe it. You are right in that they are not geometrical planes at all but levels of energy.

When one is on the Other Side, one's thoughts are clearly visible. The reported cities of light, green, rolling fields and beautiful, lush vegetation are all the manifestation of the thoughts of many people in the Spirit who use their energies in The Light to manifest a place where they can feel at home.

The higher the dimension or plane, the brighter it is and the greater the level of energy within The Light. You can look down in vibration but you cannot look up. For example, angels in the Mid Realms can see common spirits/subangels in the Lower Realms but the latter cannot see the former unless they ascend to the applicable dimension.

So as far as privacy is concerned, it is only achievable for those in the Higher Realms and beyond who are on a higher spiritual vibration than the basically spiritual angels and the spiritually indifferent, common discarnates or subangels.

Originally posted by Majic
Oh, and about those aliens, I recommend being somewhat circumspect about them. So far, the only ones I have sensed are not our friends. Rather, they think of us much as a rancher might think of his cattle.

I would never want to physically meet any of the aliens I have sensed in spirit. I have never detected the slightest shred of compassion in any of them, just cold curiosity and a lack of concern for the well-being of others that any inner-city gang member would admire.

Many, many times have they inflicted the most unimaginable pain upon human subjects simply to observe its effects. I recommend avoiding them. They are not our friends.

That is quite true and you offer good counsel in avoiding the incarnate Zetan-aliens.

Odd

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

just cold curiosity and a lack of concern for the well-being of others that any inner-city gang member would admire

I haven't heard it put much better than that

There are things out there that are at the same time completely foreign to us and deeply interested in the mechanics of the human spirit. There are also things that I genuinely believe to possess some outright malice toward us(although whether humans alone are the objects of this malevolence, or whether it includes all beings, I cannot say).

Of course, at the same time, there is as much light and beauty in the Astral as there is darkness and cruelty. It all depends on what you're up to

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

After reading several posts by John Lear and ATS members reguarding Dimensional levels, It got me thinking about the various levels of the Astral Plane.

When we leave our bodies and have an OBE or Astral Project. Are we using the same highways that dimensional travelers use such as Aliens.

Parker

?same highways? : Myself, i grasp it more like a realm...a whole unseen universe that is removed yet 'intermingled' with this material cosmos/universe we live our flesh & blood, mortal lives in.

Those highway, paths, channels, planes, levels, or whatever...are specific constructs- made by the 'teller-observer'...to bring an idea you are familiar with... into your (the listener-reciever) frame-of-reference....If you could not conceptualize a 'pattern' then the idea/message would only be 'noise'...

Various Levels...? Again, it's not like a skyscraper with 100 stories up and 12 (or more) below ground level...or a room full of pipes & cables all connecting to other pipes & cables...These are only 'Analogies' for your memory storage brain.

the example of eyesight-vision might be a help...most humans see the 'visible spectrum'...some are 'color blind', some are far-sighted
others near-sighted...but the larger concept is 'vision' 'sightfullness'
some others 'see' BUT with some of the other 5 senses...

Dogs & Owls...'see'..differently than humans ?[are they on another plane]??

Get my drift??....KEEP following your own 'intuitions' & brain ideas too...

~~!in fact...right beside you right now...theres probably a 'entity' you just don't notice...it's only when you put your consciousness into a resonance state you become aware of, or see, or communicate, or watch the 'infinite creation' reveal-= to the limits of ONEs' own capacity to comprehend=+ ITSELF

+~+

[edit on 22-10-2004 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
All of these explanations are succinct and very well done! these are the answers i have been looking for to this question.This helps me allot in trying to conceptualize this realm.

One by-product of the answers you gave me i thought was interesting was the idea that the Aliens in some respects are not more highly evolved than us, and maybe in some cases are of a lower spiritual evolution. Due to their lack of compassion and emotion. I too thought Majics analogy of the inner-city gang mentality towards humans was eloquent.

I guess like most people i always thought of the astral plane as being layered in a point A to point B three dimensional way. It seems the astral is very complex but it is nice to realize that it is an even playing field for not only people but for all types of beings.
One last question i have to ask is. Are there realms within realms on the astral plane, can one dimesional area of one particular plane hold infinite realms?
Parker

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Are there realms within realms on the astral plane, can one dimesional area of one particular plane hold infinite realms?

As far as I know, the answer is negative to both questions.

New levels of energy or new dimensions can always be achieved by rarefied Masters in raising their spiritual vibration further into The Light, expanding their "ball of white light consciousness." In that sense, there are infinite realms.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I carnt astral Project (or if i have i havnt remebered it) which is probly not

I get the feelings, vibrations and a kind of electric feeling ect but that might just be what im wanting to feel or so (mind makes it real)

(by AP i also mean OOBE as well)

[edit on 23-10-2004 by Crash]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crash
I carnt astral Project (or if i have i havnt remebered it) which is probly not

I get the feelings, vibrations and a kind of electric feeling ect but that might just be what im wanting to feel or so (mind makes it real)

i dont think many can astral project, astral projection is said to be more of a 'gift' (that you can recieve/be given) and not something you learn, i think it is better to maybe learn how to 'lucid dream'

a good technique that may help lucid dreaming can be while relaxed or meditating at bed time with eyes closed focus your view towards your 3rd eye and try and envision pictures in that area or the eyes as well, if you havnt tried that give it go instead of trying to astral project though use some of your usual techniques as well to get the relaxation stages.

[edit on 22-10-2004 by ThePunisher]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi TP,

Originally posted by ThePunisher
i dont think many can astral project, astral projection is said to be more of a 'gift' (that you can recieve/be given) and not something you learn, i think it is better to maybe learn how to 'lucid dream'

a good technique that may help lucid dreaming can be while relaxed or meditating at bed time with eyes closed focus your view towards your 3rd eye and try and envision pictures in that area or the eyes as well, if you havnt tried that give it go instead of trying to astral project though use some of your usual techniques as well to get the relaxation stages.

That is good advice and you are quite right that AP is a Gift of the Spirit. Otherwise, we'd all take AP 101 in high school and never again have to pay to see a movie on the silver screen.

One thing which would help with cultivating lucid dreaming, intuitive intelligence, remote viewing, etc., is to take a course on The Silva Method. It is essentially an advanced approach to meditation and in learning how to use meditation as a tool for much more than just relaxation. There has even been Transcendental Meditators who have stated that TSM works better for getting to a deep level quickly than TM.

The course can be pricey. But you can pick up a paperback which explains the basic techniques inexpensively.

The Jose Silva UltraMind System

Finally, it is always a very wise move to sincerely pray daily for Guidance, Protection and Healing. Then be open to spiritual guidance in meditation. Contrary to the Freudian paradigm, dreams are channeled too so one should be receptive to any insight that occasionally may be given in them.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I have often wondered about astral travel, and whether I have done this 'accidentally'.? I have had vivid dreams of being out at night, going to a familiar place, that would be dark and deserted, as one would expect to find if you were actually there in the middle of the night.

I have also wondered about 'learning' to, or 'training' yourself to have out of body experiences at will.

Many years ago there was a series of articles in the Atlanta Journal by Ruth Montgomery. (she was associated with Arthur Ford-see the link) Some of these articles touched on astral projection, or out of body experiences.

In at least one of the installments, she described a sort of relaxation/meditation exercise that might enable a person to achieve an out of body experience. I could have been no more that 15 or so, but I practiced the meditation exercise faithfully each night--usually just going off to sleep after becoming so relaxed.

One night, for some reason, my Mother called out to me, just as I began to drift off. When I opened my eyes, for just a split second, I was at eye level with the top of my 7 ft high bedroom window-(the ceilings were 12 ft). The light was shining in from the street light - below my eye level, rather than above my head, as it normally did. Instantly, by the time I had blinked, I was back at the normal window sill level.

Though I tried many times after that, I did not have another 'waking' experience like that one. I do still have vivid dreams where I am out wandering at night, usually 'visiting' some one or some place that I've worried about during the day.

www.spiritwritings.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
I have often wondered about astral travel, and whether I have done this 'accidentally'.? I have had vivid dreams of being out at night, going to a familiar place, that would be dark and deserted, as one would expect to find if you were actually there in the middle of the night.

I have also wondered about 'learning' to, or 'training' yourself to have out of body experiences at will.

Many years ago there was a series of articles in the Atlanta Journal by Ruth Montgomery. (she was associated with Arthur Ford-see the link) Some of these articles touched on astral projection, or out of body experiences.

In at least one of the installments, she described a sort of relaxation/meditation exercise that might enable a person to achieve an out of body experience. I could have been no more that 15 or so, but I practiced the meditation exercise faithfully each night--usually just going off to sleep after becoming so relaxed.

One night, for some reason, my Mother called out to me, just as I began to drift off. When I opened my eyes, for just a split second, I was at eye level with the top of my 7 ft high bedroom window-(the ceilings were 12 ft). The light was shining in from the street light - below my eye level, rather than above my head, as it normally did. Instantly, by the time I had blinked, I was back at the normal window sill level.

Though I tried many times after that, I did not have another 'waking' experience like that one. I do still have vivid dreams where I am out wandering at night, usually 'visiting' some one or some place that I've worried about during the day.Treatise on Astral projection

Hi Frayed 1
I have been gone for awhile but was reading your post about trying to Astral Project. If you click on the link i have put above ,it will take you to one of the best and most fascinating how too's on the web.

Its wriiten by a fellow named Robert Bruce and explains not only how to have an oobe but what you can expect. This information is very detailed and explains a coulple of different methods to get out of body. One trick you should try is a thing called "the rope" it is a way of pulling your spirit body out of the physical. I have treid it and was able to get out a couple of times but it takes practice,
Above all this treatise is free, and is the same reading that is for sale in book form so it wont cost you a dime.
Parker

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

When we leave our bodies and have an OBE or Astral Project. Are we using the same highways that dimensional travelers use such as Aliens?

No way. The Zetan-Greys only appear to travel interdimensionally due to EM stealth technology. When people have an out of body experience (OOBE) or transition, they enter the primary reality of Spirit which transcends the physical realm. The Greys can only target, paralyze and abduct a local physical being -- never a discarnate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many Grays you see on the corner of the street???

chapo

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapo

Bout 5

hehe jokin

Or am i!?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

chapo

As a spiritual medium, I talk to discarnates constantly. They can see the Greys in their cloaked ships and cannot be abducted by them, which means that the aliens are not traveling astrally but physically -- with radar and optical invisibility through advanced EM field technology. There is a lot more alien spacecraft in our skies than the incarnate population is aware of.

Crash...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
When I find myself entering the OOBE state.......I pay alot of attention to whats happening to me, and Ive noticed I seam to be color blind when OOBE. Ive wondered that maybe this was jsut the [plane I was entering.....or if not having my body means I no longer have eyes to SEE with.
I dunno......I am new to this, and learning my way around.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
As a spiritual medium, I talk to discarnates constantly. They can see the Greys in their cloaked ships and cannot be abducted by them, which means that the aliens are not traveling astrally but physically -- with radar and optical invisibility through advanced EM field technology. There is a lot more alien spacecraft in our skies than the incarnate population is aware of.

Quote by Paul_Richard

Thanks for your insights on this Paul, and the links to the Light Society.

One question i would like to also ask:: There have been remote viewers who have targeted aliens,their ships, and target sites. And one thing i thought was interesting is that the aliens seemed to know when they were being viewed and acknowledged the viewers presence with either a look or telepathic nod. How can the aliens know they are being viewed through Remote Viewing?.I have coordinates for some of these alien events and i know i could target them, but i get the overwhelming feeling i am not ready to see and feel this just yet.Thats why i asked the question about The astral plane....P.S for some reason when i was formulating the original question i thought you would responde.

By the way Rivergoddess i have always admired your avatar, and i too have seen the light you are talking about. It is like twilight very grey,low light.Parker

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hi Parker,

Glad to be of help.

One question i would like to also ask:: There have been remote viewers who have targeted aliens,their ships, and target sites. And one thing i thought was interesting is that the aliens seemed to know when they were being viewed and acknowledged the viewers presence with either a look or telepathic nod. How can the aliens know they are being viewed through Remote Viewing?.I have coordinates for some of these alien events and i know i could target them, but i get the overwhelming feeling i am not ready to see and feel this just yet.Thats why i asked the question about The astral plane....P.S for some reason when i was formulating the original question i thought you would responde.

We are all constantly surrounded by discarnates, the vast majority of which are in collectives (for telepathic unity and greater energy) who distort the truth for selfish gain. People in the flesh who are considered to be in important and powerful positions have many discarnates around them who find great pleasure in empowering their prestige and in granting them a Gift of Charisma. Many leaders throughout history have had this. Group Entities also love to influence and work through high-tech aliens in sophisticated interstellar spacecraft, and especially: to project the persona of being their official representatives to sincere mystics who are open to the idea of alien communication.

If you were to attempt to remote view the President of the United States, you would have many people in the Spirit interfere and probably distort that psychic perception. Same goes in trying to remote view the various underwater and underground Zetan-alien bases, inside Zetan spacecraft and also the world of Zeta-Prime itself. There are many discarnate Zetans and common spirits here who interfere with remote viewers and mystics in general and who distort their perception of the incarnate aliens for their own selfish purposes.

There are selfish discarnates working for their own self interests just as there are selfish incarnate aliens who are working for their own self interests.

That is precisely what is happening in your own remote viewing investigations. One or more Group Entities are telepathically influencing you into believing that the physical aliens are aware of your intuitive reconnaissance. It is not that you are not ready to view them; it is that there are collectives of spirits in the Mid and Lower Realms that side with The Zetan Empire who don�t want remote viewers on this world seeing the incarnate Zetan-aliens clearly.

The remote viewers that purportedly are communicating with incarnate aliens are in fact not in contact with incarnate aliens at all but with Group Entities of discarnate aliens in the Mid and/or Lower Realms of Spirit. People like Courtney Browne and Billy Meier are not and have not been in communication with physical aliens; they are in communication with Group Entities of discarnates. A �red flag� to confirm Group Entity communication as opposed to incarnate alien communication is whenever you see illustrations of the aliens being promoted instead of actual physical pictures of them.

There are Group Entities who look for sincere mystics that have taken pictures of Zetan spacecraft so they can then contact them telepathically and declare that they are indeed the physical aliens in those impressive spaceships. Many New Age groups on this planet have been formed in this manner. Meanwhile, the non-telepathic and spiritually retarded incarnate Zetan-aliens continue to harvest this planet and its peoples selfishly.

That is why there is such a large difference between what is usually channeled about aliens and the actual physical experience with them. Aliens are often channeled to be benevolent space brothers that are part of a benign Galactic Confederation while Zetan-Greys abduct many thousands of people on a regular basis and use them for long-term breeding programs, slavery, medical and psychological experimentation, to use their glandular extracts as vitamin supplements, and even dissection. Those heinous atrocities are not indicative of a benevolent Galactic Confederation at all, but are characteristic of a ruthless, self-serving empire.

I suggest that you start using the Chakra Radiance technique everyday. Doing so will indirectly assist you in your remote viewing operations, as it will draw to you channels of insight that you would not otherwise be open to. One must remember that any form of intuitive perception, including dreams, is really a form of spirit communication derived through telepathy. Improve upon your spiritual development and you become a beacon for the purer, nobler and more objective discarnate energies to work through you and help you see through the facade of Group Entity deception; so you can then remote view the incarnate Greys and other aliens with greater clarity than you have ever done before.

A small percentage of the incarnate mystical community has the ability to feel when someone in the Spirit is attempting to probe them in order to convey that information and awareness to a remote viewer, channeler, intuitive researcher, etc.

I have that ability and many times in the past when a psychic who is not really on a spiritual path uses his or her Gifts to get a reading on me, I would feel being scanned in a negative way which could result in a headache. This can be construed as a form of astral attack. Many times in the past when I first start teaching someone to see auras, and tell them to look at mine, I would have the sensation of being scanned (without the ensuing headache). To have a headache from being scanned or psychically probed indicates a negative intent behind the investigation. I've also gone to mediums and psychics and when I get a reading from them, I often have the perception of being scanned.

So there are mediums out there that are uniquely sensitive to being scanned/astrally probed. But the vast majority of channelers are not aware of astral probing when it occurs. Most of the Zetan-aliens are not mystically inclined but are very much aligned with the scientific mindset that is not intuitively aware of their surroundings. So it is a safe assumption that the vast majority of Greys, Reptilians, Insectians, Nordics and Hybrids, are not aware of the spirits that remote viewers utilize in order gather intelligence. The opposition to that intelligence gathering is not from the physical aliens; it stems from groups of discarnates that support them.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

chapo

Crash...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O.K. You are right , gut why every time --the Grays -- no orange, no Gr. Blonds , no Indiens type ets. ets.

Spiritisme, OoBE, R.V. , mediumnity ,Astral voyage -- all that is diferents
things, diferents ways/ technique, diferents reality. you follow me ?

regards chapo

new topics

top topics

join