It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't you believe? (@Non-Believers and Skeptics)

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stanislav

You should be warring yourselves then.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Why don't I believe?

there has never been a single record of a UFO caught on any of the 60 CTBCT Infrasound monitoring sites.
they weren't set up to look for UFO's but
Seen or unseen anything displacing the atmosphere at hypersonic speeds would have been detected

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What you just said makes absolutely no relevance in the context of this thread. Anyone who relies on faith alone to guide them is going to fail. In order for you to undoubtedly know you must first find convincing and provable evidence first. Without evidence it's just blind faith. How many times have you tried to use your intuition to guess random numbers? If you can show me that you get at least half of your guesses right I will be the first one to admit I was wrong about your intuition.

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
everyone walks to their own beat and i think it comes down to that. compare it if you will to a line waiting for tickets, you have the first person or leader and you have the last person or follower and everyone in between. some people have the capacity to go by their senses and others not as much, they require more hard evidence to convince them. i have used my senses, or gut feelings, my entire life and they have never let me down yet.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMayhem

That is laughable.

You mean you were never TOLD of any, the general public would never get information released on these things, just like all the other information they aren't told.

Besides, I think the advanced tech would supersede this.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

That is laughable.

You mean you were never TOLD of any, the general public would never get information released on these things, just like all the other information they aren't told.

No.

What's laughable is ASSUMING that there's some tech out there that helps you justify your beliefs, without any evidence for said tech.

That is laughable.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanislav
Just to let you know that I support you war on stupidity and ignorance. You have my vote brother

reply to post by longlostbrother

Thanks sir.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessica68
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I completely believe. just like i believe in God. All these church people cant be crazy.

Actually to be honest.. all those church people CAN be crazy.. They are crazy in the sense that they adhear to a set of rules established in ancient times not in modern times. Lets be straight up here.. its ok to want to be good to your fellow man etc etc, but cherrypicking what you want out of the bible and ignoring the BLATENTLY obvious evidence of racism/ sexism/ slavery/incest as well as barbarism and human sacrifice that was overly abundant in the old testament is crazy. The bible is not only the new testament but the old as well, and ole God was a mean son of a gun during old testament period of the bibles history. From fathers having the right to send their daughters into slavery to stoning unruly children or kiling men/women for working on the sabbath, the bible was a book written for the time.. not for all time. the ten commandments were never meant to be the rules for the world.. they were the rules for the hebrews during a period of time when they were in isolation having supposedly been enslaved for a period of time and now they had to rely on each other to stay alive and remain a nation. The fact remains that while certain locations and names from the bible can be traced back through history, events such as Jesus's birth, life, and death are only recorded in bible history supported only by those who have a vested intrest in keeping the bible as a legit document to support their claims of being the one "true" religion.

Yet lets look at the fact that several non-christian historians of that time period dont even record jesus at all.. and if they do the name is jesus of damascus not jesus of nazareth (which by the way no archeologist has found nazareth at all even when trying to go off discriptions of its location in the bible. Now don't you find it odd that the place jesus came from, the savior of the whole human race cannot be found? I mean wouldn't that site be a holy site like the place of his death and burial is and just because of that fact should never have disappeared?).

Events such as the 3 hours of darkness after the crucifixion should have been seen world wide.. not a localized event yet philo and Pliny the Elder make no note of him or this event when they clearly were alive during his supposed life time.. why is that?
Counter reasearch for proof of Jesus in history

Not trying to get off topic but the point i was trying to make is that what you and the Op and others state is just that.. a statement of your faith not proof.. i have presented documented research thats a heck of a lot more substantial then your belief/faith and could be considered proof .. and thats the problem with the subject of aliens.. while i guess its perfectly fine to totally believe in aliens/god without asking questions or demanding evidence, doing so without either of those two things makes one look just a tad crazy hence yes all those church going people can be crazy... sorry if i derailed the thread but i had to comment.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Actually based on a lot of factors. I know when something is true.

How can you honestly say that you know when something is true?

Presumably based on your presumption, you are lying about your thoughts as this is just your interpretation of your thoughts.

How am I lying? I don't understand it.

Therefore anyone could say you do not know your own mind because it is just your opinion based on your senses. Do you agree to this?

Yes, I agree that I do not fully know my own mind, but I also think that I am the person that has the better knowledge about it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
When I first got internet access back in the 90's I had to come up with a screen name for my aol account. Couldn't think of anything so I used the first thing I saw when I looked around the room - a bottle of Drakkar Noir cologne.

Then I was right when I thought that your name reminded me of perfume.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What a stupid logic to use. There are 2 BILLION Muslims in the world who believe in Allah. Does this mean that if every third person in the world believes in Allah then Islamic region is correct?

Originally posted by jessica68
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I completely believe. just like i believe in God. All these church people cant be crazy.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

This is a reminder that ATS requires civility at all times.

Further T&C violations and ad hominem attacks will result in posting bans.

Thank You.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

That is laughable.

Sorry to burst your bubble but by international law any and every detected event is instantly reported without filter through the DTRA Click here to see events

They do not filter or sanitize this info. even if someone wanted to it would be impossible to censure an event as the CTBTO's global alarm system to monitor the earth for nuclear explosions reports to all nations, colleges and other orgs in real-time throughout the duration of... the info is out there and it says no
edit on 28-11-2012 by MajorMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by draknoir2
When I first got internet access back in the 90's I had to come up with a screen name for my aol account. Couldn't think of anything so I used the first thing I saw when I looked around the room - a bottle of Drakkar Noir cologne.

Then I was right when I thought that your name reminded me of perfume.

I like to pretend it has a deeper, darker meaning... but it doesn't.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hahahah!

Privileged information ... You probably meant to say Confidential Information. How many times do we have to correct you before you change your mistakes? If you are trying to make a point then make it CLEAR for everyone, unless of course you wish to make fool of yourself then go ahead and keep using bad grammar and never correct your spelling errors. You say you can't tolerate my rudeness, well I can't tolerate your stupidity. I am afraid sooner or later you or someone else here is going to accuse me of being an agent working for the dark side. You are correct. Aliens hence evil reptilians possessed my spirit. So when you communicate with me you are actually communicating with us.

I don't need to say this on here, it is priveledged information, it is also brave of me to do so, giving the nature of replies, but here it is, some facts from my experiences. I will not expand further on them on this thread, it already affects my energies just talking about it, others that have had similar experiences say the same, talking about it can have physical effects.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join