It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Friday 2012 Fights At Wal Mart Over Phones...Phones?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
DP

Savages...
edit on 25-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I have been apart of many a walls....trust me....as I am older now, i can't help but think why I would partake in such an event. Wish I could take back the two broken noses I suffered because of those mistakes, haha.

Back to this black Friday thing....people have lost their minds. The video of people running around like animals for new phones, toasters, etc...is in my eyes...pathetic. I get the savings and blah blah blah....but...c'mon...act like a civil human being while those savings are being had...FFS.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by CranialSponge
Un-friggin-believable.

What the hell is going through these people's minds ?

And how is it possible that these damn stores can get away with this crap ? Isn't there laws that limit the number of people allowed into an enclosed space, like fire codes and such ?

Wow, the west has truly gone down the toilet.
No wonder the middle east considers us heathens.

If there ever is a fullblown disaster to occur, imagine what this scene would look like when there are millions scrambling to get their hands on the last can of pork and beans, an actual necessity, instead of just some luxury item at a low low price.

Ugh.
Disgusting.

Anyone still wondering why some people are hoping for an apocalyptic disaster to wipe out the majority of the masses ? From this point on, I question the doomsayers' sanity no more.

These stores know exactly what to expect so why couldn't they be charged with inciting a riot?

They know what will happen if they put certain items on sale for a limited time at a ridiculously low price...mayhem.

Peace

Absolutely, I agree.

I think that's where my anger in these scenarios comes in the most... These blood-sucking retail companies need to be held accountable for there purposely plotted riot-type creations.

And we all know what will end up having to happen before the public and the media finally get up in arms about it.... someone will have to die first.

*sigh*

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hey pigs

Hey piggy pig pig.

Yeaaaah you.

edit on 25-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Black Friday 2012 topics are discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1   >>

join