Black Friday 2012 Fights At Wal Mart Over Phones...Phones?

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Searched for the exact name of this vid...Nada. So,

What the hell is going on people? I just can't wrap my head around this. Am I the one who is strange because I would never go near a Wal-Mart with this happening and would never consider getting into the middle of it because of a phone?

Is this us? Really?

Have people gone absolutely bonkers?



Peace




posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
David Icke just posted this on Twitter. He comments "And a few people can't control the world? It's a piece of piss"



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff
David Icke just posted this on Twitter. He comments "And a few people can't control the world? It's a piece of piss"


Just give out new phones and they're owned I guess.

ObamaPhone anyone?

Peace



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think if you tossed a bone into a pack of wild dogs the scene would be more polite than that.

The only consolation I can find in it all is that I know that NOBODY like that is coming to my house for Christmas, I'll be enjoying the holidays in ....

peace



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That happens every year on black Friday. No surprise..



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thats really pathetic.
One more reason to stay home this holiday and avoid the drones.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


This actually makes me feel physically sick.

Look at them, fat, bloated, mindless piggies fighting for their space at the trough.

These people have no shame, no sense of morality or self respect, debasing themselves in public for all to see.

I would say they're acting like animals, but these freaks are less than animals. No animal would act like that for anything other than SURVIVAL, but these *Humans* act like this for STUFF.


I really hope the US collapses economically soon, because I would LOVE to see these disgusting examples of Human life fighting each other for real necessities and see how well they do.

This proves to me once and for all that our society is sick. There are people out there in the world who line up in a calm and civilised way for water, food and medical treatment, people who have nothing but the clothes they wear and the tarp they sleep under. And yet people in our countries act like this for a f'ing phone!

America should be embarrassed about this. I have no doubt that we've seen similar scenes in the UK at some point, but nothing quite like that. I would be ashamed of my country if I saw British people acting like that.
edit on 24-11-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
But, but....

Free phones with a 2-year contract is a standard offering every day just about everywhere.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
But, but....

Free phones with a 2-year contract is a standard offering every day just about everywhere.


I really don't get it at all. Even without it being any kind of special deal or promotion.
They could be giving out diamonds for $10 and I would still not embarrass myself like that. Where is the f'ing dignity? Where is their self-respect? Who in their right mind would allow themselves to act like this over an object?

It's astounding that there are people out there who would behave like this in any circumstance other than escaping a burning building or a sinking ship. But all that for a freakin' phone?

I think the government should force schools across the USA to start a new class educating kids on self respect and Human dignity.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


Black Friday is a symptom of a greater problem. TPTB want people to act like this. Why you ask ? So when the time comes people will be willing sheep to be herded is a variety of ways. This is I believe one grand social experiment. And trust me someone is watching and learning from it.





How do countries fall into Oligarchies? They go willingly because they make the problem and then offer the simple solution. What is the solution? CONTROL.
edit on 24-11-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-11-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is what passes for entertainment these days. Go shopping in a "holiday atmosphere" and claw and scratch total strangers for out-dated garbage.

As others have pointed out, if the SHTF and the stores were down to their last few items of food, imagine how crazy these fools would get to grab the last box of crackers or can of green beans.

Civility, decency, and politeness are things of the past in our larger cities. The CEO of WalMart was on the news yesterday, saying that this was their "best" Black Friday ever. WalMart managed to get rid of those old phones, they're laughing all the way to the bank as they ignore the protestors out front, and whatever shred of pride we as a culture have left is sitting out back in the dumpster waiting to be hauled away.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is pretty sad that people act like this. I actually braved our Walmart for a camera at 8 pm on thanksgiving. I found it, there was already a hole in the plastic, I grabbed one, took it to a register, and bought it, no screaming, no yelling, no drama. However....some people like to shop like that I guess.....I have enough stress in my daily life, don't need anymore.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
This is what passes for entertainment these days. Go shopping in a "holiday atmosphere" and claw and scratch total strangers for out-dated garbage.

As others have pointed out, if the SHTF and the stores were down to their last few items of food, imagine how crazy these fools would get to grab the last box of crackers or can of green beans.

Civility, decency, and politeness are things of the past in our larger cities. The CEO of WalMart was on the news yesterday, saying that this was their "best" Black Friday ever. WalMart managed to get rid of those old phones, they're laughing all the way to the bank as they ignore the protestors out front, and whatever shred of pride we as a culture have left is sitting out back in the dumpster waiting to be hauled away.


How true FissionSurplus....how true, did you know that walmart doesn't even donate milk, bread, or anything of that nature to local food banks. They get a bigger tax write off as a loss, instead of donating it to the poor, I really, really dislike Walmart......ol' man Walton is probably rolling over in his grave.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Remember these people are your neighbors, co-workers, family members. If anyone really thinks the general public gives a damn about anyone other than themselves they are fooling themselves.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Un-friggin-believable.

What the hell is going through these people's minds ?

And how is it possible that these damn stores can get away with this crap ? Isn't there laws that limit the number of people allowed into an enclosed space, like fire codes and such ?

Wow, the west has truly gone down the toilet.
No wonder the middle east considers us heathens.

If there ever is a fullblown disaster to occur, imagine what this scene would look like when there are millions scrambling to get their hands on the last can of pork and beans, an actual necessity, instead of just some luxury item at a low low price.

Ugh.
Disgusting.

Anyone still wondering why some people are hoping for an apocalyptic disaster to wipe out the majority of the masses ? From this point on, I question the doomsayers' sanity no more.




posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I know right ?

I would only act that way for a plasma TV

amirite ?



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


Are we truly a part of the same species? Sigh... Reminds me of my embarrassment for all of humanity when I watched the show cops.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
Un-friggin-believable.

What the hell is going through these people's minds ?

And how is it possible that these damn stores can get away with this crap ? Isn't there laws that limit the number of people allowed into an enclosed space, like fire codes and such ?

Wow, the west has truly gone down the toilet.
No wonder the middle east considers us heathens.

If there ever is a fullblown disaster to occur, imagine what this scene would look like when there are millions scrambling to get their hands on the last can of pork and beans, an actual necessity, instead of just some luxury item at a low low price.

Ugh.
Disgusting.

Anyone still wondering why some people are hoping for an apocalyptic disaster to wipe out the majority of the masses ? From this point on, I question the doomsayers' sanity no more.



These stores know exactly what to expect so why couldn't they be charged with inciting a riot?

They know what will happen if they put certain items on sale for a limited time at a ridiculously low price...mayhem.

Peace



posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
It's astounding that there are people out there who would behave like this in any circumstance other than escaping a burning building or a sinking ship. But all that for a freakin' phone?


I think even in those instances, people should be expected to act with more decorum than on display in that video.

Whatever happened to the good old fashioned queue? I know this is the states where queuing is seen as a weird British thing, but c'mon...



posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I think you're all looking at this the wrong way.
Grab your MP3 player and head phones and go for it





Savages...




top topics
 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join