It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Fusion: Celani replication showing excess heat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The guys from Martin Fleishman Memorial project are getting first excess heat results from their Celani cell replication. Nothing too exciting atm (less than 1 Watt) but encouraging.

Latest blog post: www.quantumheat.org...
Live data log ( View Test Celani Cell #1 -> Select last 12 hours and P_Xs (Watts) ): data.hugnetlab.com...

I find it also interesting, that there is an active and direct discussion with blog followers about experiment setup, results and issues.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by moebius

Rossi, Defkalion etc have been able to achieve way better results than that for quite some time... just a fyi

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Keep in mind that the Widom Larsen theory de[ends on the conversion of protons to neutrons and their subsequent fusion into hydrogen..deuterium plus heat....
MIT has a LENR lab and CERN has held a LENR conference.
This technology challenges the oil giants stranglehold on the dollar and world trade.
Could be fun watching how the science plays out.
there have been unexplained deaths and character assassinations in the background of these theories.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Yeah right... and where is the independent confirmation?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by moebius

Rossi, Defkalion etc have been able to achieve way better results than that for quite some time... just a fyi

Rossi was able to get 500mw, and he only had to hook up a 500mw generator to do it! Fraud.

Defkalion I have no idea, but I know they were in bed with Rossi so I am highly skeptical.

ETA: I will wait for independent 3rd party completely neutral verification before I buy into this, although I hope it's true.
edit on 24-11-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join