It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we do on Dec 22?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Earth will transform to 4D 100% January 2014.

Do I need to buy special specs for that?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
We go out and we live.

I have my own thoughts about Dec 2012 and none of them requires you or anyone else to die.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Party like it's in 1999

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Get ready for christmas!
A christmas of death where many will die. Some will kill themselves. Others will try out "the present with the wheels", fall and crack their heads open. Some may choke to death on a chicken bone. A celebrity will croak.
This is guaranteed because Christmas is always a deathzone. Have a Safe and Merry Christmas

edit on 25/11/2012 by Lucas73 because: I prefer not to talk about it.

edit on 25/11/2012 by Lucas73 because: I said I didn't want to talk about it you pushy bastard!!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
We will make up another dooms'date' amd spread the word...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wow, three pages of replies and only three people have flagged it?

I thought we were supposed to flag threads if we felt they were worthy of replying to

Oh well. At least we'll be on Christmas break, so nursing a hangover may well be an option.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Nothing's going to happen, or at least nothing overt. The whole "end of the world" spiel is just fearmongering. But it will bring in a new age and lead to a slow increase in planetary + universal conciousness, although it will take many years before things become significantly better and things will very likely get worse before that get better.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

We will make up another dooms'date' amd spread the word...

Sadly that's true. People will continue to be lied to for as long as they remain gullible.
edit on 28-11-2012 by orgone4444 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

The actual calendar date lasts 48 hour on the Earth. Only 24 hours at any specific location. Granted it isn't exactly 24 hrs either slightly under. The Earth will have to wait 48 hours before it can breathe easier.

I plan to have a really good single malt within reach.

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Gonna wake up put on my pants one leg at a time as always walk down the street to Tim Hortons get a triple double and go about that saturday and wait for the following Sunday like I normally would any given saturday.

Then low and behold wait for the monday to follow the Sunday and repeat for eternity until I no longer can put on my own pants to do it all over again. Least thats what I'll be up too Dec 22nd.

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SproutKY

I thought we were supposed to flag threads if we felt they were worthy of replying to

Oh well. At least we'll be on Christmas break, so nursing a hangover may well be an option.

Okay okay Sprout.

Since it's the time of year to be giving, tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, and all that... I'll give you a flag.

Here you go:

Your welcome and happy holidays !

....man, the things I do for people around here....

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge

Originally posted by SproutKY

Okay okay Sprout.

Since it's the time of year to be giving, tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, and all that... I'll give you a flag.

Here you go:

Your welcome and happy holidays !

....man, the things I do for people around here....

Thanks

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Wanna bet
We got your back...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SproutKY

I'm sure others also had the big conversations over their Thanksgiving dinners. What's going to happen in December? Will the world really end? Where do we want to be on the 21st? Will we be together as a family "just in case"?

Really? In no way, shape, or form were we discussing anything to do with that. This topic is so funny. Maybe its because some people haven't lived through any of these "built up dates" only to have the following day proceed as usual. I was working the night shift at the hospital for the turn of the millenium. The big Y2K. The lights never even flickered at midnight. How about the Rapture? More humor. I think we should spend our thoughts and efforts on more tangible matters. Let's focus on the economy, or education, or homelessness, unemployment, illiteracy, sickness & illness.

Where will I be on the 21st or even the 22nd? Probably working in the ER.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SproutKY

What do we do on Dec 22?

.... soar through the sky of course...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
"What do we do on Dec 22?"
Take your turkey out of the freezer to thaw. D'uh!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join