It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Israeli Appeals Ignored by U.N.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

what israel is saying is simple .....

well what God was saying is simple too.

Israel was never to become a 2 party STATE like Rome & Greece.

A right/left political system that cause STRIFE amongst each other.

God wanted Israel to have LAND ...~ yes I think we can all agree on that.

But God also expressed a wish for Israel NEVER to become a political STATE.

Peace to the Jews who follow God's word & will!!

i didn't know you've had a conversation with god, and one that discussed political states. maybe you could arrange a meeting for me with him.

just take a look at the Holy Book of your choice.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
ok...i'll play....what if israel had implmented every UN resolution that had come down...do you think there would still be an israel?....

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

ok...i'll play....what if israel had implmented every UN resolution that had come down...do you think there would still be an israel?....

Got a better question. "If Israel had implemented ANY UN resolution do you think the region might be more stable?"

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

what israel is saying is simple .....

well what God was saying is simple too.

Israel was never to become a 2 party STATE like Rome & Greece.

A right/left political system that cause STRIFE amongst each other.

God wanted Israel to have LAND ...~ yes I think we can all agree on that.

But God also expressed a wish for Israel NEVER to become a political STATE.

Peace to the Jews who follow God's word & will!!

i didn't know you've had a conversation with god, and one that discussed political states. maybe you could arrange a meeting for me with him.

just take a look at the Holy Book of your choice.

i don't believe in mythical beings... i do beleive there are bad human beings and good human beings, and god is used to justify the behavior of both.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

i don't believe in mythical beings... i do beleive there are bad human beings and good human beings, and god is used to justify the behavior of both.

then you cannot possibly know what you speak of and your opinion will be treated as "mis-informed"

please do some more research and see what the Jewish people really have to say about this.

ISRAEL CLAIMS: God gave Israel the LAND yes... to live amongst the people

But God also stated another wish ..and that's for YOU to research.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Got a better question. "If Israel had implemented ANY UN resolution do you think the region might be more stable?"

no...and here's why:
www.masada2000.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Israel Claims: Israel was the land that God gave the jews ~ correct? I think the consensus is in agreement about that. God also said he did NOT want the Jewish People of Israel to become STATE (political 2 party) with constant bickering of right said left said fighting amongst the people SEE: Roman Senate

Questions for you:

Is there a Christian STATE?

Is there an Atheist STATE?

Is there a Catholic STATE?

Is there a Mormon STATE?

so why is there a STATE of Israel?
One that encourages Jewish Immigration AND expels Muslims & Christians

edit on 24-11-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: correction

edit on 24-11-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: corrections and additions

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

then you cannot possibly know what you speak of and your opinion will be treated as "mis-informed"

please do some more research and see what the Jewish people really have to say about this.

like i said...god is used to justify alot of behaviors
and to "research" what a mythical being says is folly....by the way, if allah is so great, and muslims are such peaceful people why doesn't jordan give up some of it's land for a palestinian state...let's face facts, there has been a public declaration, openly talked about, to destroy israel by islamic nations... in their own "quaran", it's said that you are either a muslim, need to convert to a muslim, or you are an enemy and need to be killed....pretty simple to me to understand their intentions....and one more thing......look what they have done in other countries when they have gained control.....you convert to islam, are banished, or you are killed.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Israel Claims: Israel was the land that God gave the jews ~ correct? I think the consensus is in agreement about that. God also said he did NOT want the Jewish People of Israel to become STATE (political 2 party) with constant bickering of right said left said fighting amongst the people SEE: Roman Senate

Questions for you:

Is there a Christian STATE?

Is there an Atheist STATE?

Is there a Catholic STATE?

Is there a Mormon STATE?

so why is there a STATE of Israel?

edit on 24-11-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: correction

edit on 24-11-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: corrections and additions

peaceful muslims still live, and work in israel, they expel the ones that want to kill jews.
and israel is a country, jews are members of a religion
edit on 24-11-2012 by jimmyx because: addition

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

american indians say their gods gave them the land of america....so what do you think about american indians aquiring rockets, automatic weapons, and starting a war with washington to expel all of the europeans, asians, and latinos to get them off of their land???

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

can you please provide a reliable source LINK that says Israel is a COUNTRY??

because it is not. It is a STATE.

with a 2 party political system.

PLEASE do your research before you pick a side.

maybe even stay neutral perhaps ... look at boths sides of this conflict?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Would you be willing to admit that there are groups on both sides of these issues that do not want any kind of stability and peace in that region?

Israel is always going to have to fight for its existence in that region. Geographically you are talking about an already extremely small country. There is no where for them to "grow" and yet the populations on both sides are growing, there is only one way all of this can end, no matter what your perspective is... It will end badly!

That whole region is aligning against Israel, can you really blame them for overreacting and being so overtly paranoid?

The UN is entirely irrelevant to them.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

technically your right....for it to be a country it would have to have the recognized borders before the 67' war since it occupies small parts of the west bank , it is politically recognized as a state. my apoligies

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

i pick a side because islam is ruled by religous beliefs, not human beliefs. it treats its women and children like property, it denies science, it punishes people for what they think. it punishes people for NOT believing in allah. it rules by fear, and not by reason or logic....

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
As numerous others have pointed out: Diplomacy is a two-way street. Israel has ignored UN resolutions and have faced no consequences because USA helps them get away with everything with their veto in the security council. What Israel is trying to do is give nothing to the UN system and expect every advantage. Sooner or later this will come to and end, and then nature will take its course.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This is a very good post. S&F.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Jews schmooze youse gives me the bluez
There is room for everyone to live in peace if they so desired....they do not so desire.....let em kill each other off and good riddance.....
War is a Racket......

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

Could you calm yourself for one moment?

16.9% of Israelis are Muslim, 2.1% Christian, 1.7% Druze and other smaller communities of Bahai, Buddhists, Hindus.

That translates into 5,956,425 observant Jews, 1,350,123 Muslims, 138,459 Christians, 102,000 Druze, etc.

This is pretty pluralistic religious population.

Israel may be the ethnic-nation state of Jews, but since it's a liberal democracy, all other groups of people are welcome to live in it, thrive in it, and have full democratic and human rights within it.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
lmao. israel totally disregards u.n resolutions and international law daily... now israel whines its being ignored by the u.n.....
edit on 25/11/12 by Expat888 because: drunken tengu...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

They already tried and Lost while the expansion into the west was going on. Still afterwards the US government gave them land back and the lands lost were put under stewardship because the indians could not care for it all at one time. Indians would eventually get paid by the government as well as not being taxed for their lands being used.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join