It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MiO Liquid Water Enhancer - Will it kill me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

An update I threw the mio I bought away, it certainly did have a chemical taste to it, I love limes, so I'll be picking some of those up. As for non fluoridated water, I'm not sure where to get it, seems all bottled water is pollution for you.

What do I do, buy an atmospheric water generator?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Wikipedia is community edited and it's too easy for wrong info to put up there. Anyone can make or edit a wiki. It's just not wise to use it as a source. Plenty of times the sources for articles on wiki don't even link to anything but a broken page.

It doesn't take much effort to find an actual source as opposed to wiki. They don't allow it as a source in college, why should we allow it on ATS.

I apologize, I do have a personal vendetta against them.

Still, wikipedia is not a source.

You are ignorant. Colleges dont allow any encyclopedias to be used as sources. They are secondary sources, colleges require primary ones. Wikipedia requires sources listed in the article, articles that dont are in violation. So you click on the sources in the article and link to one of those.....seriously. duhhh...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
reply to post by LizardSlicks

An update I threw the mio I bought away, it certainly did have a chemical taste to it, I love limes, so I'll be picking some of those up. As for non fluoridated water, I'm not sure where to get it, seems all bottled water is pollution for you.

What do I do, buy an atmospheric water generator?

Buy a brita water filter bottle. They work great. Nothing will filter out fluoride, so dont worry about it. Nothing you can do, and a lot of natural sources are polluted with it anyway. The bottle can filter out most of the other chemicals to a point where it tastes really good.

Theres offbrands of the brita bottle but the bottle itself is lower quality on the ones i tried. Filters were ahout the same quality.

By the way, i travel constantly. A lot of places where the tap water is terrible...

<< 1   >>

join