It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gog and Magog and the sea of Galilee in Islamic prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Islam has a very interesting prophecy about Gog and Magog drinking up the sea of Galilee. This is something that needs to take place before Jesus returns.

And today, its a known fact that the sea of Galilee is fast disappearing, since its the main source of water in Israel.

So if the water is being consumed by Gog and Magog, then it means Gog and Magog are already active. But who are they? According to Islamic scholar Imran Hossein, they are the European Khazar Jews.

God knows best.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

God knows best.

i believe, god is the director of armageddon. god wrote the script, sort of say.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Islam has a very interesting prophecy about Gog and Magog drinking up the sea of Galilee.

More Arab propaganda because the Koran was written long after the bible. The Arabs have always been jealous of the Jews going back to Abraham and his kids.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

the Koran was written long after the bible.

Well, the NT was written long after the OT. Whats your point? That whatever came later is false?

The Arabs have always been jealous of the Jews going back to Abraham and his kids.

I'm not sure I understand this statement. Please explain.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Upon trying to look up what "Gog and Magog" was, I found myself quite confused. Apparently, Gog and Magog are whatever people want them to be: Romans, Russians, Americans, Zionists, or any barbarian currently not in favor.

However, only Israel is sucking down the Sea of Galilee. The man in the video was correct, making the desert bloom is not sustainable policy. Just as the United States is having an issue with making the southwest desert bloom by sucking the Colorado River dry, Israel is using one of its only fresh-water resources foolishly.

There was a thread created this past week, which unfortunately went unnoticed by the vast majority of ATS, in which the poster said that this push on Gaza wasn't so much an issue of Israel protecting itself, as it was taking their water. The people of Gaza are already on very small rations of water allowed to them, compared to the Israelis, and I suspect the poster was correct. Water will be the next commodity to be fought over. Not oil, not money, not national protection, but a basic necessity that separates who will thrive and who will dry up and die.

It's worth a look, it ties in with this thread, I believe: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

you know that Gag and Magog in Koran is related to Darial gorge where Dhulqarnayn (most likely Cyrus) made it to prevent the wild Gag and Magog (most likely Tatars) from harming people.
I think the Gag and Magog in the story you told is Idiomatic ! there is an analogy that both Zionists and Gag and Magog are wild and uncivilized !! surely the arrival is near but nobody knows when !!! may God save us from the Intrigues of the End Times when the right and wrong gets mixed

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Gog and Magog are said to be European.
The majority of the jews in Israel are European converts and it is they who are consuming the waters of the Galilee. Its very likely that the blood lines of Gog and Magog are now present in the population of Israel fulfilling the prophecy of the Galilee.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

That was a good thread.. lots of good points. Too bad it didn't get the attention it deserved.

The "war for water" idea is definitely an interesting perspective on the Israel-Palestine conflict.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Interestingly, just like in Bible prophecy, Islamic prophecy also teaches that Gog and Magog would all die in battle and
a) That birds would get rid of their bodies
b) The believers would make fires out of their weapons for seven years!

Fascinating.

edit on 24-11-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

top topics

join