It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doom or Lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
OK we know from historical facts that entire civilizations (no matter how advanced) and entire species have been wiped out by certain disastrous events.

As we approach the end of this year we have had alot of build up.

Earthquakes, volcanoes erupting after 100 years, increased UFO sightings and proposed disclosures, increased sightings of near earth objects in space, increase in global fighting, tension in middle east, a global war on 'terror' (the third world war), weird weather patterns, huge chunks of icebergs breaking off, planet and star alignements, huge developments in "new age" technology (higgs boson, wormholes, graphene etc...)

We know that NASA and others dispute claims of nibiru or the Mayan calender theory but is this build not leading to something.

I am sure certain facts are kept from general public as to not cause panic, looting etc..

But I guess its just a question of what you beleive.

What is your verdict will the end of 2012 (not 21st) bring Doom or Lol (lol at all the 2012 conspiracies)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Ages don't end at a stroke of midnight, they bleed into each other...and the whole '2012' thing is a time-frame, not a stroke of midnight type thing. So let the fools lol

edit on 24-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

I predict it will be lots of LoL...

The list of occurrences you have there is true, but I attribute that to us all being much more connected and aware of things happening than that there are actually "more" happening. 20 years ago we might not even had heard of icebergs breaking off, deep sea volcanoes or other things in remote places.

I'm not a believer or disbeliever in "man made global warming", but from my own observations, I do believe we are experiencing "climate change". Be it man made or not. I have no idea how big or how long it will last and what the inevitable outcome will be. "IF" you listen to the paleo climatologists, these cycles have happened before and will continue to happen. No where does it say...however...that it is going to be a pleasant ride for the human species. Weather patterns shift...it's just what it is. I do believe we can plan for and do things to make it less unpleasant...but that is going to be up to the collective to decide to do that or ignore it.

Dec. 21, 2012 is the first day of Winter...that's about it.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The earth goes through cycles, some of which cause extinctions. The cycle we are entering is normal, not from the standpoint of the last ten generations of man. but from the overall earth history. The problem with our disrespect for the environment is that we are making this cycle worse, an event that may have been not so bad will turn out bad.

2012 is a beginning of a new cycle, we have no clue what that means because most all evidence was destroyed by the overthrowing countries as they destroyed all conflicting religious looking artifacts throughout history. A real problem in mankind. People should all be prepared for disasters. Most of our ancestors knew this and the churches of the past made sure to stock food and supplies for their followers. We still have this going on but the churches have less reserves from a loss of revenue. Our government was supposed to have big reserves but chose to store them in risky places that got flooded and made agreements with many businesses to reserve food. Many of the businesses sold a lot of their reserves when the price of food went up, leaving our country in a bad place. The government has started buying a lot of beef to keep prices from plummeting. Hopefully this beef is being canned for reserves instead of being wasted.

So now we need to rely on our own preparedness and the compassion of others. Our country is broke, the crops to restock reserves which were compromised by greedy practices are not being built up because of the drought. We are vulnerable more now than we were forty years ago when if was common practice to have food reserves as a nation. Now we have to buy food from other countries which exports our money and gives the other countries more power over us. We messed up as a nation, putting the money in the wrong places. We also changed the food so it does not have the necessary chemistry to survive on little, we have to eat more to remain healthy, absorbing chemicals that do not belong in our bodies. So much wrong, no simple answer.
edit on 24-11-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
To my understanding..

As probably said by some posters above me [I didn't take the time to read there posts..just OP] the earth goes through cycles. This is what you must understand.

This "prophecy" is what you make of it, seek the answer within yourself, seek the opinions of others, seek knowledge. That is the point of all this.

No two understandings will be the same, unless the sources understand One. IF they do not, they will assume individuality.

Piggy backing my last sentence.. I have my own understanding, just as the poster above me does, as well as below.

Another great cycle is ending for this Earth. As it is for its inhabitants. Have you learned [and I really mean LEARNED fully] enough about what there is to learn? If you trust that you have, then we will share the same fate.

top topics

join