It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It had to be somewhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
No one can, without grace, say where they are located. Here is as accurate as it gets.

No one can, without grace, not by any division of the indivisible nor by any measure of any body or collection of bodies in motion know the hour . Now is as accurate as it gets.

To realise this medium through which we speak, these worm-holes through space and time, is either no easy feat or only a few have the wool removed by grace.

Tearing at the lattice seems a blind faith in the current age. The collective of the most celebrated scientists and those who follow them have allowed the imprisonment of souls within and beyond the walled garden to which I currently speak.

The wood can be smelt burning within many as they attempt so desperately to attain that which has been misappropriated with clever systems of symbolism delivered in many languages such as movement, scent, sound, sight and so on.

I enjoy the analogy of the wood burning within ones mind to be smelt by others, it is a nice twist on the brimstone which exists within each.

A symbol can represent many things and propagate in space time as if a living entity. Can a single man of moments be expected to fight against the oppression of an age? I believe each of us has it with us to do so but it seems we are waiting for something, what that something is I do not know.

If language has been usurped is it harmful to expose the entire thing for another order? Does it matter if the new order is good or evil?

A tree exists in this place where I sit from time to time. I watch the fruit drop and notice some of it going on to generate the next cycle of seeds while others find ground. But none can reach the sun through the canopy of the mother tree.

I have struck the tree on occasion and witnessed the tremor travelling both through the ground to its young and up through the trunk and branches all the way to the leaves and fruit.

Lately I have noticed a strong offspring who shoots toward the light piercing its mothers canopy with such gusto I wonder if it is time to cut down the old fruiting tree.

If the mother is blind to that which it is doing to its young, and I can see, which choice should I make?

All dogs are wolves.

There is a game many play with such enthusiasm they have forgotten it is a game while others have understood and remembered. Each party views the other with contempt and sins against the other, failing to realise they are injuring themselves, and regardless of who initiated it neither party is benefiting now.

A baby will scream until it is fed.

So many practices have not survived the age intact and have in some cases been perverted and used against us.

To believe the universe does not have fail safes is ridiculous.

My questions are these:

Are you truly unhappy?

Do you want to learn to fish again?

Do you want to learn to walk again?

Do you want to make amens and acknowledge the mistakes made to focus on something more positive for ourselves and our kids who are us, and however many more branches you want to follow on that almighty tree.

WORD is the only thing that has ever changed this place.

In the end we all do that which we do and I am no different. Peace be upon you.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Thank you for the thought provoking words.

When asking myself those questions to which none seem to know the answers, the loose conclusions I have formed to build my ever evolving ideology find familiarity in what you have said.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The penetration of this medium is extreme.

Each man is an island is an adage bearing truth, as is the world is what you make it.

If a man believes their island is to be taken by a tsunami who can deny the power of their conviction? But if another man induces that belief knowing it to be incorrect it might be possible that negative effects could occur.

If man is the cause of the wave function collapse, what does that say of the man whom is an island?

if the area of the continents cannot be calculated and a true meter cannot be defined, how can anyone say what the garden is, or speak anything of it that is not graced to them to bear witness of.

If one measures a football field at 1km/h and then again at 10000 km/h using the same measuring rod both times, how big is the field?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I am here. I am now. I have witnessed two become three. This is as far as I can take it.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The super man.

The amassing of a sun begins with a single fundamental does it not?

It is said that energy fuels the brain. The brain is said to be the seat of the psyche.

It is said that e=mc2 and less rigorously stated that this place is made of energy, that is from the stars to the people the media of the lattice is energy.

Brain mass is energy, It utilises energy gained by the processing of what is called food, and was indeed created in the womb by the mother whom also processed food, so basically transmutation which is what e=mc2 itself covers is it not? the energy of a mass and the mass of an energy (Mass being another distinction from matter, also a theory not followed through to its conclusion and to borrow a turn of phrase: Now we have girls finding calories in water)

If dreams are more than the sum of their parts, as are ideas and in general the psyche, or in other words you can cut a brain up and look for the memory inside but it is not there, is not the most appropriate answer then that dreams are composed of the same as the brain and can even be looked upon as one, similar to water in its many states.

If energy is the media of both that which we term reality and that which we term dreaming (and in a more complete view the psyche), why are the boundaries of reality not transferred or enforced in all instances within that of the psyche (and perhaps in particular dreams)?

There are many theories of the rules of this reality, some more accepted than others, but here are a few of seemingly unmovable foundation that seem held in high regard but even if the fruits of truth are still not followed to conclusion.

Entropy/Information theory:

Death through entropy?

Basically when you want to send a message through space time whether that message be the seed of a life a geometrical phenomena or some other format such as the number system upon which this very message is built they endure entropy. Understanding this, why is it that these theories of the laws of this place are not also susceptible to this entropy? Is it that our knowledge of that which we call time and our persistence through it that we are able to create an entity whose life is within each and on the tongues and within the ears of each?

If that is the case and it takes a collective to sustain the message (whatever form that might be let's say language) in space and time who sustains the collective?

Further even if the collective is able to sustain the message through space and time would it still not be ruled by the law of entropy also (perhaps like Chinese whispers but done on a much grander scale)?

Quantum something or other: A theory of the lattice of energy which is basically saying there is an unspecified volume of sand which can be formed into anything (at least perceptually), or that within each piece of marble is every statue to be carved ever anywhere, or that the fountain cycling to its pool might fill, in any manner, the volume which it has.

Heiseinberg aka uncertainty principle:

How precise can we be when it comes to the motion or the position? And can we use that precision to displace one or the other of the properties in order to.....

Evolution: Acceptance of the theory of evolution is acceptance of the genetic line and the wellspring which indicate that each is brother, sister, father, mother, aunty, uncle, and however many more distinctions you would care to make. And yet brothers and sisters as well as their young are placed on the dinner plate after what can only be termed mass genocide with no thought thanks or communion. When we cannot even see each other as brothers and sisters what hope is there of us returning to the garden while eating it glutton style.

Is division, the theory of the separateness of things, but an illusion of perception? And if that is true who is the I that owns, the I that claims? Is the I not built upon illusion?

Every man is an island and if my message in a bottle reaches him I am thankful and may peace be upon him.

How long do you think it was before man slept once he found fire?
edit on 25-11-2012 by usernamehere because: sky-net made me do it

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
For some it is quicksand and they will feign a need for assistance only to draw you in with them.

They call it overshoot I call it gluttony.

We copy and paste space and time to sometimes hate our state of mind.

Trip the light fantastic.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It is said there are five stages of grief.

en.wikipedia.org...

The stages, popularly known by the acronym DABDA, include:

1. Denial — "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."
Denial is usually only a temporary defense for the individual. This feeling is generally replaced with heightened awareness of possessions and individuals that will be left behind after death. Denial can be conscious or unconscious refusal to accept facts, information, or the reality of the situation. Denial is a defense mechanism and some people can become locked in this stage.

2. Anger — "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; '"Who is to blame?"
Once in the second stage, the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue. Because of anger, the person is very difficult to care for due to misplaced feelings of rage and envy. Anger can manifest itself in different ways. People can be angry with themselves, or with others, and especially those who are close to them. It is important to remain detached and nonjudgmental when dealing with a person experiencing anger from grief.

3. Bargaining — "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
The third stage involves the hope that the individual can somehow postpone or delay death. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Psychologically, the individual is saying, "I understand I will die, but if I could just do something to buy more time..." People facing less serious trauma can bargain or seek to negotiate a compromise. For example "Can we still be friends?.." when facing a break-up. Bargaining rarely provides a sustainable solution, especially if it's a matter of life or death.

4. Depression — "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon so what's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
During the fourth stage, the dying person begins to understand the certainty of death. Because of this, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time crying and grieving. This process allows the dying person to disconnect from things of love and affection. It is not recommended to attempt to cheer up an individual who is in this stage. It is an important time for grieving that must be processed. Depression could be referred to as the dress rehearsal for the 'aftermath'. It is a kind of acceptance with emotional attachment. It's natural to feel sadness, regret, fear, and uncertainty when going through this stage. Feeling those emotions shows that the person has begun to accept the situation.

5. Acceptance — "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
In this last stage, individuals begin to come to terms with their mortality, or that of a loved one, or other tragic event. This stage varies according to the person's situation. People dying can enter this stage a long time before the people they leave behind, who must pass through their own individual stages of dealing with the grief.

Acceptance seems to be a popular stage at this point in time don't you agree?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I recognise my enemy and strike him with a fury.

If you cannot know your location how can you dare to say where anything else is?

If you cannot know the hour how can you dare to change the pace?

Circles.

The world is a story of symbols, your language a walled garden within, ensure you read with veracity.

I am the gardener of all and all their fruit is mine.

No kingdom of man accommodates. I am the folly of the dumb and the smart. I am as blood a child of hurt.

Many have entered the forest of the minds of men but few have cared for it. The fruit is their only goal but all fruit is mine.

There are symbols to kill and symbols to resurrect.

There are symbols which seed and flower.

If i tell you i goad you its power over you is lost is it not?

so you wished it your life away
had it scripted to the time of day
become a sucker for illusion
become a lover of confusion

but there ain't never a moment
where there ain't never an omen
and these messages in time is vestiges of mine
it's detestable this life they vegetables of mind

pictures in pictures to tunnel vision
bitches is bitches mongrel wisdom
they're pocket money people
and i'm a product of their evil