It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dear ATS ers... this world s done with... i m tired... and Its Getting Late

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
love for all of you

...many years i ve been a lurker... while ago signed up... made some posts..
i ve learned to know most of you... and in spite of perhaps even major differences in opinions.... that what we share, is that we search for the way to Get Out Of This Matrix

and though we have even differences in opinions about hów to Get Out This Matrix,
really it has no sense to fight about that
because at the end,
each one of us is but a Soul,
a soul, looking for the coming bliss while trapped in this chaotic world
.. - and there remains only 1 way out of here

- I refuse to believe that the deepest desire of human isnt to get free
to find heaven
to find bliss
...because Man is made for that
...originally

and....since you who reads this, is on ATS.... you know already that They dont want You to find that bliss
and They use every means to convince you
and distract you

...from subliminal advertising to get you stuck into the material world,
untill make You distracted by causing their own [ M-east] "wars " by Their Controlled Opposition
...and, against the hardliners, They will use " galactic channelings "
and deceiving visions about Intergalactic Brothers

allright -

...- I need to tell You,
that there s a war going on
...and it isnt about ' oil '... nor ' finances '... nor nothing of that kind

but it is a War about Souls

you and me

...all of the topics...which you all are exposing.... are true
but they have a Goal
and the goal is about Souls

everyone knows about 12-12.... some expect earth changes... but that wont happen :
however
what *will* happen is the arrival of the new dimension
and this coming new dimension will devour souls
yes - devour them

... before WW II , similar Consciousness was released onto Germany.... call that ' evil spirits '... and most of Germany got in a frenze.... - hence the unexplainable quotes after the war " .. wir haben es nicht gewuBt "
why not ? - because it was a Spell, overtaking them

same, by the so called ' french revolution '
which was nothing but Lucifers ' illumination ' onto the souls

however,
this time - any day now - will differ from before:
...the false conciousness, dimension, will take over completely every Soul

...do You understand ?

the soul *will not* be able to think ' logically ' [ like you can, now ]
neither be able to choose [ like You can, still, now ]
but
be absorbed...infiltrated....imprisoned....by a power, stronger as she
...dictating what your soul will feel....think....perceive

Do You understand this please..?

do you understand....that this dark metaphysical realm.... is about ' wanting your souls ' ?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
[forgive me i cant seem to learn to imbed]

www.youtube.com...

..the only one vid... between the thousands i ve watched, from all Their hookers... beyonce, rihanna, perry, you name them... - this is the only one who shows what is going on

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
yes she was Russian
rephrased: not MTV controlled

....5 mins of your time isnt much - promise will be worth it -

www.youtube.com...

...please do me the favour and watch

- i wouldnt waste Your time with banalities.... and you know that

bless

crying

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Is there a specific source you base your Op on?

Personally I have no fear for my soul.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_CGTb3XMCo&feature=related

..the only one vid... between the thousands i ve watched, from all Their hookers... beyonce, rihanna, perry, you name them... - this is the only one who shows what is going on

It's really simple, if this is the YT url,

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_CGTb3XMCo&feature=related

,copy the part after the first = .

So that's,

k_CGTb3XMCo&feature=related

Paste it into the YT vid window in on your reply screen.

That's it.

edit on 24-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

you are wrong. there is one force with you, who decides your destiny. it is the same force, which brought you into this existence. you are not responsible, this force is.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

* Is there a specific source you base your Op on? *

yes honey
- being battered many years by the dark world
connecting to ancient Egyptian and Sumerian
...thereby proving me Scripture s true

* Personally I have no fear for my soul. *

...i ve told you what will happen love
Best you make sure

bless

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

No love.

You was born here aside of your own will
true ?

...both sides desire your Soul

yet its yours to Choose

bless

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I disagree.

The soul is more than our perception of time and space and is without end or beginning.....

It is indestructable, though parts of it can choose to experience destruction.....

It is ultimate power, though parts of it can choose to experience powerlessness.....

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

I hope all sees this and listens,

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

So, if souls are designed to be indestructible, why are they captured in the body?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Why is anguish the answer? Why is pain and suffering the answer? Why isn't simple love the answer? Why do these preachers have to be so negative? Why couldn't he talk about the simple and pure joy of love? Love your neighbor as yourself? This is one of the reasons I have such a hard time with religious fundamentalists. They thrive on negativity, instead of focusing on the positive aspects of the teachings of Jesus. Jesus was all about love, tolerance, forgiveness. What happened to those teachings? Why has fear and pain and suffering taken over those beautiful teachings? I guess it's just to get your attention, but I don't like it.

No thanks on the anguish. I'll take love and light instead, thank you.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I believe he was talking about this life, Why do some people have more anguish than others? Why can't I live common law? why can't we be asked to be born, Yet we have to play the game with a crappy draw,

Oh and why do the ones causing much to all of this anguish get to profit so much,

I merely embedded for the OP, I watched and listened and heard.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Do you know me?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Pentecostalism & David Wilkerson

Pentecostalism in general in my opinion is one of the cults, some say movements, which uses very widely brainwashing methods.

This is a cult which base in charisma of the priests and missionaries, talking foreign languages putting their hand on people heads so they fall, did they gave the permission to being hypnotized...

its a cult of money, we also have Pentecostalist movement in our country, one of their priests Niilo Yli-Vainio who also collaborated with David Wilkerson when they wrote a book Sipping Saints and met in secret office of David Wilkerson in manhattan. Believers in here need to give to this movement 10% of their income, thats a robbery isn´t it? Did Jesus wanted believers to be ripped of by these ministers?
How much there is a unethical work in the shadows in this movement, alot for example this collaborator Yli-Vainio was busted of sexually abusing women ... many women in that movement.. and he was one of the most charistmatic personalities and missioner of Pentecostalist movement here mass healings ( where nobody actually was healed ) hypnotizer and everything what makes Pentecostalist missioner special.

You are asking people to wake up.. i totally agree with you !

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

...both sides desire your Soul

you mean like this ?

i believe, you are on the wrong track. imagine, the angel and the demon, are one and the same power, force. you only see them like two, but the truth is, it is only one.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
reply to post by kaylaluv

I believe he was talking about this life, Why do some people have more anguish than others? Why can't I live common law? why can't we be asked to be born, Yet we have to play the game with a crappy draw,

Oh and why do the ones causing much to all of this anguish get to profit so much,

I merely embedded for the OP, I watched and listened and heard.

That's not what I heard. I heard him say that people are missing anguish. That people are too busy watching tv to feel that necessary anguish. He talked about kids going to hell (seriously???!!)

I agree people are numbing their minds and hearts by watching too much tv. But instead of promoting a negative emotion like anguish, why not promote a more positive emotion? Tell people to get off their couch and get out in their community and find out how to help those in need. Start to feel some love for your fellow man. Love is the answer. All you need is love.

Here is my music video. And there are no scary clowns or scantily clad Russion girls dancing provocatively. A simple message of love.

x9_vhYpR9xo

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hi DS/DoW, thanks for the links.
I remember the first cell phone call I made. It was like being linked via satan. Later, as the world became trained, one brain at a time, I realized I was correct in my assessment. There's more to wireless than just a strong signal; there's something entrained inside it. I will never wear a collar.

You should look for those who are like you, and make no agreements until you absolutely know for fact, their phone habits.
edit on 24-11-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

www.youtube.com...

I think you are judging them a bit hard without knowing what they are and what they have been thru. But I have the feeling you are religious in your view but probably have not reached the spiritual stage where you have a personal connection with god and from your op I can see that you call everything that you do not understand evil. No wonder god does not reach you. Everytime it tries you call it evil.

When you are ready then you will understand and you will feel the wheels. Your worst enemy is your own mind/conditioning and fear. The ego refuses to understand sometimes. When you are on the other side there is no fear from god, only bliss and most of the bible will suddenly make sense except the parts that are written by the ones who clearly are manipulating you and hindering any connection with god.

edit on 24-11-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think that I agree totally OP.
Have you ever read Watchman Nee?
His `The spiritual Man` is priceless really and its even available online for free.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join