It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the growing insanity we live here is a man making a change, inspiring would be an understatement.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I get some mixed feelings from all this. Yes, of course, this guy has a heart of gold. By the same token - brave, caring people like this really seem like a cup of water vs a forest fire. In a world where the powers-that-be have all the power and are willing to resort to sheer malevolence for their own benefit, good men like this really don't do much other than provide a band-aid for a small number. How can good defeat evil when evil has all the big guns (literally)?

Either way, thanks for sharing. I wish videos like this were more popular and influential than the current popular theme of "get money get paid", "cash clothes money hoes", and "me me me me me".

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This man is an example of how every World leader should lead their life. If you want your race to evolve at a higher level; you need to give, share and love eachother as a whole. So nobody is left uncared for.

This man has balanced his karma out; its up to every individual to lead their life, the way they intend to lead it. But do not look at fellow man as another or a random face; embrace your neighboors and community, this is the evolution of civilization.

~ Love is an art

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Most homeless/destitute become mentally ill due to malnutrition.
Their very soul is depressed, energy low, in effect weakening their immune system.
The homeless situation and lack of respect for humanity will reverse soon.
All have suffered for this in various ways.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is beautifull.

I spend alot of time observing people, i watch as my sister gets so depressed at having a spot on or face or my mum stressing out so much that it makes her horrible to be around all because of a few unclean dishes, i see people arguing in the street over stupid things and then i see videos like this and it just makes me think how pathetic and vein our lives are, thank god for people like this man.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Such a profound and inspiring video! No human being should be left behind to suffer and die alone and uncared for. This man knows the true meaning of life and love.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by strato
I've seen something like this on dr. House. The guy had a psychological disorder and once cured he stopped giving a crap about everyone else - just like everyone else.

Also, I don't believe there's anything wrong with being selfish. We shouldn't interfere with natural selection. Overpopulation is a real problem.

Um...maybe you shouldn't let fictional television inform your personal philosophy? Let us know how being selfish works out for you. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
very inspiring man.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If more people were like this man, nobody on this planet would ever go hungry. Sadly, at least in the west, people are more concerned with trinkets that they know were made by slave labor. You look at these people starving in this video and every single one of us are to blame. Look in the mirror.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Indeed a good display, a one up for humans. Now if we could get TPTB to stop raping us every time we turn around, then these smaller but significant effort would actually add up and snow ball to change we can believe in.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by facehole
I get some mixed feelings from all this. Yes, of course, this guy has a heart of gold. By the same token - brave, caring people like this really seem like a cup of water vs a forest fire. In a world where the powers-that-be have all the power and are willing to resort to sheer malevolence for their own benefit, good men like this really don't do much other than provide a band-aid for a small number. How can good defeat evil when evil has all the big guns (literally)?

Either way, thanks for sharing. I wish videos like this were more popular and influential than the current popular theme of "get money get paid", "cash clothes money hoes", and "me me me me me".

This is precisely my feeling! I love what he has chosen to do and I love that the message is being broadcast via youtube (and CNN I guess?), but I wonder how much his individual actions can do to change things on a global scale? Sometimes I feel like earning a position of power (through money, connections etc) will allow you to influence change on a broader scale than if you just go for it without any of that. On the flip side, the world would be on a rapid road to recovery if there were a general paradigm shift towards the joy of giving in ANY amount... kind of like when those fundraisers say something like, "if every one of our customers contributed just 1 dollar, we'd achieve 1000x our goal."

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Thanks for that op!
You just helped restore a little bit of my faith in humanity

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I hate to be a joykill, and I truly do applaud this man's compassion. But feeding people who may go breed WILL prolong or even exacerbate the problem. I don't advocate this man stopping because the world needs more people like him, but even the most naive, ignorant knows not to add gasoline to a fire.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have not been able to stop thinking about this video. So, I wanted to thank you for posting it. This is definitely worth everyone's time.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

edit on 27-11-2012 by Jess117 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join