It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects of Firey Looking 'Balls' Fly Very Fast Through Sky; UFO Experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Just now I was sitting outside, looking up at the stars. I sometimes am able to notice the stars sort of 'blinking' with colors, and move around. Sometimes I seem to notice beats of energy in some of them, especially with the moon. Anyways, it kept seeming like I was seeing lights in the sky moving out of the corner of my eyes, kind of, and there would be strange noises. This sort of thing usually precedes me actually seeing something unusual, but 'tangible.'

Anyways, this was happening, and then I see a ball of firey looking light, sort of like a miniature sun, flying through the sky extremely fast. Behind it are what appear to be a few miniature versions of the main ball following behind it, in an organized pattern where they form sort of an organized 'arc' behind the main object.

So yea, that was interesting. I've seen a few UFO's in my life, a couple of them fairly recently. I had an experience when I was a kid of what was more typical of what is thought of as a 'UFO' experience. I was at the end of a driveway, being driven by my brother. We were talking, and I was in the middle of a sentence when this big rotating 'disc' with lights all over it flew absurdly fast through the sky and stopped directly in front of us. It just sat there, spinning and flashing. As this was happening, it was like time literally stopped. I was in the middle of a word, and it just stopped, and it was like nothing was happening, except my seeing this UFO. Then it flashed a big bright light, like it was taking a picture, and flew away super fast again. Then I just continued in mid word, and everything went as if nothing had happened.

The couple more recent times were more like extremely interestingly colored and patterned objects flying through the sky. Last time it was like a perfectly shaped Star of David, largely gray but with many colors as well. It is all very interesting stuff, though. I intend to go outside at night more often, and look into the sky.
edit on 24-11-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
That sounds interesting. Too bad you didn't get this on video, or even a picture!

Take your camera with you next time. Maybe it will happen again?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
That sounds interesting. Too bad you didn't get this on video, or even a picture!

Take your camera with you next time. Maybe it will happen again?

When I saw it, I considered using my phone camera, but it was going too fast I knew by the time I was able to get things set up to videotape it it would be gone. I wanted to make sure I saw it good.
edit on 24-11-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a shame that theres no photos to go with these experiences yet I enjoyed reading it. cool experience with you're brother. I remember grabbing my little brother when i ws 13, he was 10 years old at the time and we were siting in our tree house looking at 9 ufos floating around the woods. experiencing ufos with another is the best feeling, yet very rare i believe. keep looking up .
edit on 24-11-2012 by zidanelittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join