It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

curious as to why this video banned,no one should coment etc,

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
what a crock

Ladies and Gentlemen...

There it is!

No need to go further because it's been labelled as a "Crock" so it must be so.

Thanks for your informative, insightful and well thought-out post. Not to mention the 3 words that dismiss ALL independent thought, ideas, opinions and theories.

All summed up by "What a Crock".

Thanks for that contribution. No further research or discussion needed.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Advertising = enabled.

Comments = disabled.

I nominate for a Hoaxy Award.

reply to post by jude11

I'd be worried about the mental stability of anyone who thought that this wasn't a crock.

edit on 24/11/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

reply to post by jude11

I this your first day on net? ever seen a hoax video? well for starters everyone is looking down at the water not up at what appears to be immense crap collecting at the top of that tower. secondly the house on the side of the river is destroyed but visible again in the last frame. thirdly the barge in the river isnt affected at all even though we see a "wave" surround it does everyone in that city own the same car in a different color? if it were real it wouldn't have been on youtube for over a year

welcome to the interwebz noob

Yeah,

It's also my first day on ATS.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

There might be a reason your the only one who thinks this is real?.
You think if people on a busy highway saw this we'd know about it perhaps. We know all about things that happen behind closed doors but this witnessed by anyone in apparently miles no one mentions it, not even on ATS. is that enough for you?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Advertising = enabled.

Comments = disabled.

I nominate for a Hoaxy Award.

reply to post by jude11

I'd be worried about the mental stability of anyone who thought that this wasn't a crock.

edit on 24/11/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

aah...but there is the conundrum...

I haven't once stated the video isn't real or real. I am merely questioning the absolute convictions of those that claim it isn't without a doubt...and without the experience/knowledge to do so.

I don't believe it's real but nobody asked that did they?

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

reply to post by jude11

You think if people on a busy highway saw this we'd know about it perhaps. We know all about things that happen behind closed doors but this witnessed by anyone in apparently miles no one mentions it, not even on ATS. is that enough for you?

And I'll repeat:

aah...but there is the conundrum...

I haven't once stated the video isn't real or real. I am merely questioning the absolute convictions of those that claim it isn't without a doubt...and without the experience/knowledge to do so.

I don't believe it's real but nobody asked that did they?

You inparticular seem bent on it being a hoax but have yet to prove your point.

I have no point to prove other than people de-bunking something with one liners and no proof.

Welcome to ATS...

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

reply to post by jude11

I don't think he is saying anything else than that we need to ask our self if we dismiss it for the right reasons.

Where the general public dismisses stuff because such stuff 'just doesn't happen', we, the ATS'ers need to critically assess - and thus deny ignorance - the given material.

Sure I agree that it's acting and CGI, but I do so by looking at the signs thereof - not by just saying 'come on, really??' and leave it at that. In this case I might be overdoing it, but it is a good rule..

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Looks like something TPTB would create to discredit the wiki-leaks footage.

Notice the title: "WIKILEAKS UFO FOOTAGE"

The date on the video recorder screen is also 06/08/2018...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

what a crock

Ladies and Gentlemen...

There it is!

Thanks for your informative, insightful and well thought-out post. Not to mention the 3 words that dismiss ALL independent thought, ideas, opinions and theories.

Peace

You know, this is just awful. There are videos and witnesses of ufos who actually are deserving of defense against thoughtless debunkers, but you defending this nonsense really undermines the efforts of those who do defend them. Your reasons for defending this thing are not respectable at all.
edit on 24-11-2012 by trysts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Ok I see you have a chip on your shoulder and thats fine. I posted pleeeeeenty of proof that its fake but apparently that isnt good enough for you. Its cg plain and simple. when the video is grainy but the unbelievable "out of place" stuff is clear as day thats cg.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DupontDeux

Well if it looks cartoony and fake its fake 'nuff said. If it looked at all real I might believe it. Its so obviously fake that you dont even need to waste time and discuss it.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Looks like something TPTB would create to discredit the wiki-leaks footage.

Notice the title: "WIKILEAKS UFO FOOTAGE"

The date on the video recorder screen is also 06/08/2018...

Now we're getting closer to a hoax...Thank you.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Ok I see you have a chip on your shoulder and thats fine. I posted pleeeeeenty of proof that its fake but apparently that isnt good enough for you. Its cg plain and simple. when the video is grainy but the unbelievable "out of place" stuff is clear as day thats cg.

Picture me as an outsider from ATS.

No chip, no preconceived beliefs, no knowledge of CGI...nothing.

So what do I read? "HOAX"

Why?

And yes, I have that chip.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DupontDeux

reply to post by jude11

I don't think he is saying anything else than that we need to ask our self if we dismiss it for the right reasons.

Where the general public dismisses stuff because such stuff 'just doesn't happen', we, the ATS'ers need to critically assess - and thus deny ignorance - the given material.

Sure I agree that it's acting and CGI, but I do so by looking at the signs thereof - not by just saying 'come on, really??' and leave it at that. In this case I might be overdoing it, but it is a good rule..

Exactly what I'm asking.

Thank you.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Well if it looks cartoony and fake its fake 'nuff said. If it looked at all real I might believe it. Its so obviously fake that you dont even need to waste time and discuss it.

Sure, and I agree. My point was a) that he hadn't said he believed it to be real, and b) that he did have a point.

But see, though quickly, you did assess the material found it to be unconvincing for several good reasons and then found it unworthy of further attention. To me you did it just right - quick but factual assessment, then on with it.

I'm almost positive he is not questioning you as such, but merely the reasoning behind peoples dismissals.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

what a crock

Ladies and Gentlemen...

There it is!

Peace

You know, this is just awful. There are videos and witnesses of ufos who actually are deserving of defense against thoughtless debunkers, but you defending this nonsense really undermines the efforts of those who do defend them. Your reasons for defending this thing are not respectable at all.

Please read my posts.

I am simply asking for proof positive of the against.

That should be what ALL are seeking in order to discover the truth...Right?

Peace

edit on 24-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DupontDeux

Sure, and I agree. My point was a) that he hadn't said he believed it to be real, and b) that he did have a point.

But see, though quickly, you did assess the material found it to be unconvincing for several good reasons and then found it unworthy of further attention. To me you did it just right - quick but factual assessment, then on with it.

I'm almost positive he is not questioning you as such, but merely the reasoning behind peoples dismissals.

There it is!

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

what a crock

Ladies and Gentlemen...

There it is!

Peace

Please read my posts.

I'm not for or against the authenticity of the vid.

Peace

You picked this video to play teacher? This is the type of video that deserves immediate dismissal. That the video would be posted at all by the OP with question marks is exactly why debunkers feel it is their duty to disregard all eyewitness testimony.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

what a crock

Ladies and Gentlemen...

There it is!

Peace

Please read my posts.

I'm not for or against the authenticity of the vid.

Peace

You picked this video to play teacher? This is the type of video that deserves immediate dismissal. That the video would be posted at all by the OP with question marks is exactly why debunkers feel it is their duty to disregard all eyewitness testimony.

"Posted with question marks" as opposed to "WTF...MUST READ...UFO...OMG...REAL!!!!!!!!"

Yeah, that screams of authenticity.

I am merely asking why so many just claim to have so much knowledge in CGI to immediately de-bunk with a 3 word post.

And how so many have the knowledge of UFO's to state "mothership, wormhole, dimensions, invasion force, time travel...and on and on...with never stating facts. But this vid is just de-bunked.

Now, you state that this vid is a Hoax...why?

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Is someone actually arguing that this is real?
I think it was a cute and plotted attempt at a sci fi clip. Pointing out the bleeding noses, aiming on the dead bird, then showing everyone running to see the grand event. I wish they would have made it a bit longer though. Good job!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join