It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

curious as to why this video banned,no one should coment etc,

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
is there any post related to this video? This video is genuine?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-11-2012 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Please repost the youtube video by

http:/ /www. youtube. com/watch?v=DAcjV60RnRw&feature=g-logo-xit

Copying everything after 'v=' and then pasting that in the window that pops up when trying to imbed a VID: YOUTUBE

in this example, it would be "DAcjV60RnRw&feature=g-logo-xit"

ahh, I might as well...

edit on 23-11-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

Hahaha, i just watched the video:

No, not real, never happened... if it did, you just might have heard about it by now, even on FOx
edit on 23-11-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
is there any post related to this video? This video is genuine?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-11-2012 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

is it genuine? Come on man...use your head.

Here is the video in question:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Are you seriously asking if this is real?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Nice set up. Great use of sfx.

Can't wait to see the movie.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Who says it was banned actually? The Youtube poster's title doesn't actually prove it was banned anywhere. Looks like some cool Sci-Fi amateur movie-maker who might just get somewhere, someday with his or her original Sci-Fi plot there.

Comments were disabled by the Youtube poster so they wouldn't get a load of people yelling HOAX and somesuch.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

If it were real, I can see why the government would want to ban it.

"IF" being the key word.....

Very good effects for sure, regardless.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I don't know where to start. I guess I'll just keep it to myself. Here: Hoax Bin. Banned UFO Video

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ok,

So far the consensus is "Not Real"

How do we know? Is it because we don't want to believe? Is it because we have never seen this before and therefore it can't be real?

Which is it?

And with no solid proof of a hoax, why can't it be real?

Too many times these vids are banned to the Hoax bin for no reason than so many members calling hoax...but just that word seems to justify the claim. hmmmm?

Peace

edit on 24-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

With no solid proof it's real, nor an attempt to logically argue that it is, why can't it be a Hoax?

People don't need proof it's fake, people need proof it's real (or at least, make a good attempt at it)

edit on 24-11-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Even I can see that it's a hoax, probably just a school project or something that somebody found and reposted as being real.

It is a pretty good job of FX though.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
what a crock

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

because its cg anyone with half an eyeball can see that

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

With no solid proof it's real, nor an attempt to logically argue that it is, why can't it be a Hoax?

People don't need proof it's fake, people need proof it's real (or at least, make a good attempt at it)

edit on 24-11-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

And...

With no solid proof it's a hoax, nor an attempt to logically argue that it is, why can't it be real?

No one said it can't be a hoax. Only that it is.

So if the believers must prove it isn't, shouldn't the doubters do the same?

And both with more than..."Hoax" or "Real"

Peace

edit on 24-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by jude11

Please show your credentials as proof that you at least have the knowledge in CGI to de-bunk this video.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Too many times these vids are banned to the Hoax bin for no reason than so many members calling hoax...but just that word seems to justify the claim. hmmmm?

Peace

Ridiculous as you question might seem, you DO have a point - how do we truly know?

We don't.

We could apply scientific method and, I'm pretty sure, come to the conclusion that this is just a work of fiction. Of course, I'm only 'pretty sure' since we haven't actually applied scientific method - I deem it not worth the effort - and of course even if we did do it, only proof positive will let us 'truly know'.

So let's do the next best thing - let's apply reason:

It has all the hallmarks of fiction, little of fact.

This short clip has an abrupt start ('bad' editing?) awkward speech and movement (bad acting?) computer'ish visuals (bad fx?) and sound that doesn't match what's shown (bad SE editing?) and to top it of a sensational, attention demanding title.

I wont say above points alone is prove positive of fakery, but it is more than enough for me to to dismiss it as such and pour what little time I have for 'research' into something more likely to be worth the while.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
Even I can see that it's a hoax, probably just a school project or something that somebody found and reposted as being real.

It is a pretty good job of FX though.

"Even I" is a statement that alludes to you NOT having any knowledge on the subject of CGI whatsoever.

Please show your credentials as proof that you at least have the bare minimal knowledge in CGI to de-bunk this video.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by jude11

Please show your credentials as proof that you at least have the knowledge in CGI to de-bunk this video.

Peace

Yes, how do we know Star Wars isn't a documentary? This is an excellent video to defend against the would-be debunkers. Good job! lol

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DupontDeux

Peace

Ridiculous as you question might seem, you DO have a point - how do we truly know?

We don't.

We could apply scientific method and, I'm pretty sure, come to the conclusion that this is just a work of fiction. Of course, I'm only 'pretty sure' since we haven't actually applied scientific method - I deem it not worth the effort - and of course even if we did do it, only proof positive will let us 'truly know'.

So let's do the next best thing - let's apply reason:

It has all the hallmarks of fiction, little of fact.

This short clip has an abrupt start ('bad' editing?) awkward speech and movement (bad acting?) computer'ish visuals (bad fx?) and sound that doesn't match what's shown (bad SE editing?) and to top it of a sensational, attention demanding title.

I wont say above points alone is prove positive of fakery, but it is more than enough for me to to dismiss it as such and pour what little time I have for 'research' into something more likely to be worth the while.

Now we're getting somewhere and thanks for the more than one-line "Hoax" statement.

Now, to your claims...is it because the cameraman is NOT a professional and may not be proficient in editing that we see "RAW" footage?

I don't know but just trying to deny ignorance on so many "I know it all" claims.

Thanks for the input.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I this your first day on net? ever seen a hoax video? well for starters everyone is looking down at the water not up at what appears to be immense crap collecting at the top of that tower. secondly the house on the side of the river is destroyed but visible again in the last frame. thirdly the barge in the river isnt affected at all even though we see a "wave" surround it does everyone in that city own the same car in a different color? if it were real it wouldn't have been on youtube for over a year

welcome to the interwebz noob

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join