It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah, sure, I'd like a girlfriend. Just like i'd like a Lamborghini.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Stupid me thinking with the wrong brain actually went to her house today. Nothing happened. Of course, she told me that when I got 3/4 of the way to her house. I bitched her out via text when I left. So now im the bad guy because I only went there because I thought I was getting laid? Right.

I imagine while you were at her house, you came off as an asshole because you were pissed about her saying you weren't getting laid.....when in fact, if you played your cards right, and acted like it didn't bother you, I bet you would've gotten laid.

Don't get me wrong....
Women are bitches though. but heck, at least you got a date....lol I tried out the whole internet dating thing, and no one ever responds to me! And I'm in great shape, smart, and I'm positive I look better than you.
I'm pretty sure when women say they want smart funny nice men, they mean rich men that look like Brad pitt, and aren't afraid to smack a ho.

Youve got it wrong bro. i wasnt pissed at all at the time. I did attempt to play my cards right. But she had never ever intended on giving it up at all. i can read women. im just pissed about being led on

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

You clearly can't read women at all. I've seen a few of your posts regarding the fairer sex and you always come across as hostile. If you are having this much trouble with relationships and women perhaps you're the problem.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I am currently single, this is partly through choice. I am going through a transition period. Right now, I don't want a woman. A woman is going to have to be exceptionally special to rouse my interest.

Sounds to me like you need to value yourself more. If you don't value yourself, why would anyone else?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertF

Originally posted by phroziac

Originally posted by RobertF

Hookers are cheaper, and they don't come with the baggage, just saying.

Atleast you know the price upfront!!!!

Nah, I want the cuddling and love too. I wish I didn't. Wish I could just be alone and not give a damn, but I cant.

Get a cat or dog....

I ought to report you to the RSPCA/ASPCA!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Give me one reason to deal with the BS women put up with.

Free sex. Well, as free as it ever comes in this day and age. Now we're just renting it until it divorces us, don't get it for life anymore.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm going to tell you the secret I use to get women that are out of my league. Right click, save image.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

You clearly can't read women at all. I've seen a few of your posts regarding the fairer sex and you always come across as hostile. If you are having this much trouble with relationships and women perhaps you're the problem.

Its funny because they always tell me im wrong and it turns out maybe a few years later that im right.

Im the problem, eh? I guess so. Oh well. I will not change myself. I dont really give a damn.

By the way, ive met plenty of good ladies. None are single though.. of course.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I'm going to tell you the secret I use to get women that are out of my league. Right click, save image.
LMAO!! i will try that. Please dont see my other post as being hostile by the way.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I'm a nice guy and i get the ladies. You can be a nice guy just don't be a pushover!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think the title of your thread says a lot about today's society no matter which side you view it from. Awesome title.
edit on 24-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

That was never on the docket. Infact, marriage is a conspiracy. Why does it cost $10 to get married and $500 to get divorced anyway?

500? Lmao, oh how I wish it was 500.00
Try 2 years of your life and about 8000.00 dollars

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If you are looking for a girlfriend then why would you meet up with someone on a dating website who tells you "all the things she wants to do to you" before you've even met or had a real date? Obviously that's not girlfriend material.

The girl you should be looking for isn't someone that sends you dirty talk before you've even gotten to know each other. good grief.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

That was never on the docket. Infact, marriage is a conspiracy. Why does it cost $10 to get married and $500 to get divorced anyway?

500? Lmao, oh how I wish it was 500.00
Try 2 years of your life and about 8000.00 dollars

Thats the court costt, didnt mean it was the only charge

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
If you are looking for a girlfriend then why would you meet up with someone on a dating website who tells you "all the things she wants to do to you" before you've even met or had a real date? Obviously that's not girlfriend material.

The girl you should be looking for isn't someone that sends you dirty talk before you've even gotten to know each other. good grief.

Oh, id met her a couple times before.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i think that when you start a relationship with another human being because you want something from them, thats a dysfunctional relationship from the very start. If you look to the other person to give you something, whatever that may be, that wanting will ruin any chance of a real and genuine relationship between two human beings. So i think that unless you can be completely at peace without wanting ANYTHING from the other person, the relationship will be a constant struggle and source of frustration. Its not enough to just change your behavior youve got to change the motivation for your behavior. And if there are no women who can join you on that level then you remain single and just enjoy the peace. I guess it all comes down to not depending on outer conditions to make you happy or at peace, because outer conditions can never truly fulfill you. Everyones talking about wanting freedom, but if you are dependent on some outer condition for your your happiness then you are a slave to that object/circumstance. To be free means to be completely independent of outer things.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by emeris

Youre right. I try my best to not want anything from these people. Im not very good at it though

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

When did women become a race? I think the word you were looking for is gender

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Women are snakes.
It's as simple as that.
If you havent got around to get kids yet I understand that you need one, but trust me, once youve settled the offspring thing, stay faaar away from them
They ALL steal your life, money, time and free will. Most guys just dont wanna see it.

My best advice: hooker or the right-clicking thing...

Best of luck to you

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
A Lambo, and the "Idealized woman" are the perfect comparison.
It's best if one only has a poster of them. and neither lives up to the hype.

however, a real woman, with her own faults, who can also put up with your faults, is the best thing in the world.
Pay attention to the one who makes you feel comfortable when your are just being yourself.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I just got a brilliant idea! You can end up like me with all of my friends leaving me in the dust. Then you think to yourself... wow... I'm an older guy now and I kind of want to have a friend... then you go out there and find a girl that can be your friend!

Oh #!

Solved two birds with one stone!

Now you have a socially acceptable adult friend, and if that's your main goal, she'll probably want to date you, too -
edit on 24-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join