It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah, sure, I'd like a girlfriend. Just like i'd like a Lamborghini.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If a woman says she'll sleep with you early on in a relationship, what does that tell you about her? Better to take your time to really get to know someone if you want a serious relationship. Be yourself. You wouldn't want to be with someone who feels they need you to change. You want someone who loves you for who you are. Don't give up. She is out there somewhere, the right lady.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertF

100% on the money.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
The likelihood of me having a girlfriend and a Lamborghini are about the same. Give me one reason to deal with the BS women put up with.

Im on a dating site, right? I put this picture, the one to the left, on my profile there. Well, whattaya know? Now all the women want me. Yeah, cause they think I own a Cessna, therefore they think im rich. What a bunch of superficial jerks.

I finally had that second date I posted about 5 months ago. Just today, yep. I basically only talked to that girl anymore because I couldn't get her to stop calling me. She's basically stood me up every weekend since then. I never took her seriously after the 3rd time or so, but she appealed to my hormonal side the other day, talking about what she wanted to do to me, if you know what I mean. Stupid me thinking with the wrong brain actually went to her house today. Nothing happened. Of course, she told me that when I got 3/4 of the way to her house.

I bitched her out via text when I left. So now im the bad guy because I only went there because I thought I was getting laid? Right.

But she previously had a roommate she slept with and slept with that way. And that's ok. But I guess i'm not good enough, huh?

How come women always wanna take it slow with YOU, the "nice guy", but always end up cheating on the nice guy with some jerk. They always whine and moan about these jerks and wonder where the nice guys are, but the thing is, they've destroyed the nice guys because we've all become jerks because that's what they want. Oh, and they always sleep with these jerks, usually on first dates. But they wanna take it slow with you, right? And I'm the bad guy because I want to get laid, after you went and wound me up telling me about how much you want to sleep with me, right?

Of course, there's lots more to my hatred of women than this, but im drunk and the bartender wasn't listening to me.

I have as much use for a girlfriend as I have for a Lamborghini. Sure, I'd like one, but I'll never have one. EVER.

If I ever date again, PUNCH ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN. Punch me so hard you break your hand in half!

Forever alone, like a BOSS..

Nice guys finish last....if they aren't charming and charismatic enough. And you can't judge all the women in the world based on a few. You DO realize there are bigger and better fish on the sea, and that a dating site isn't the best place to look for a girlfriend? And finally, you are looking for a "friend with benefits" and expect to NOT be rejected at least once?

That's called 'playing the game'. You play the game, and you win some and you lose some. That's what happens. If you were looking for a committed relationship, this could have happened differently, but you became a player, and lost. Tsk Tsk.

link   
^^
edit on 24-11-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

Humor is the best thing in the world. Just find one that you can make laugh. Itll grow your confidence and she'll find herself wanting to be around you more. Its a start.

Humor allied to confidence is great. Humour on its own won't work.

Confidence on its own will.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac

Originally posted by definity
It all to do with attraction. Jerk act like jerks because they can get the girls and they can get away with acting like that. IMO girls liked to be swiped off their feet, made feel special and you can do that with no money you sir will be a dating boss, if you do that right then sex comes pretty soon after that..

But then again this is probably a load of crap because I'm a virgin. And I never really pulled a girl.

In my opinion, any time I've done that with a girl, I was "controlling", a "jerk", an "asshole", a "piece of #", a "loser", and they cheated on me with people who I would describe with...the above words. But these guys were just #ing adorable.

Stop being people you are not, and just be you. Eventual you will cross paths with the right girl, you will know who she is and she will know you as well..... until then party on, just be ready to tell your future loved one the truth of your past, and be prepared to except hers as well.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
If a woman says she'll sleep with you early on in a relationship, what does that tell you about her? Better to take your time to really get to know someone if you want a serious relationship. Be yourself. You wouldn't want to be with someone who feels they need you to change. You want someone who loves you for who you are. Don't give up. She is out there somewhere, the right lady.

See what i said before about this "taking it slow" thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Jeez I must be the luckiest man in the world. I have wife whom I love and guess what ? For my birthday she got me a track day in a Lambo.

Just gotta let your soul lead you buddy

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
as my friend always told me, if you want a 5/5 girl you need to be a 5/5 & if you want a 10/10 girl you need to be a 10/10 guy unless you have stinky money.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It took me almost 30 years to find the "woman of my dreams." But it can happen. Do you have female friends? With my relationship blunders and lack of dating for a while, I would ask my lady friends for advice.
Good luck sir

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
as my friend always told me, if you want a 5/5 girl you need to be a 5/5 & if you want a 10/10 girl you need to be a 10/10 guy unless you have stinky money.

5/5 and 10/10 is the same 100%.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
You're trying to level with women on a logical level; women don't operate very logically when it comes to sex, nor should they. Women's biological wiring desires two kinds of men: first, the provider, otherwise known as the wealthy beta male nice-guy; the guy who will feed and clothe her offspring. The second is the alpha male with good genes who is able to inseminate a lot of women, otherwise known as the jerk. You can read up on this in the book titled Sperm Wars, it's basically about how women will saddle up with provider males, yet have sex with alpha males, in an attempt to get the best possible offspring and ensure their survival. The logic behind it is that the provider male will father the alpha males child thinking it is his own.

I get that you're feeling frustrated, but you really can't approach sex and women from a logical standpoint. Money and looks, as much as you've been led to believe, are worthless; if you can't attract a girl, then you can't attract a girl, and no amount of material compensation is going to change that. If you're a chode with money, the girl's going to want your money, not you.

Furthermore, if you're angry at women in general, why would they want to sleep with you? Better yet, why would you want to sleep with them? Would you feel attracted to a girl who hates guys and has all of these negative judgments about you just because of your gender? If you don't have a genuine love for women, why bother pursuing them? You don't have to if you don't want to, regardless of what is expected of you by your peers and society.

The internet is your friend, if you want to commit to learning how to become a sex worthy man I suggest starting with google. Plenty of the dating coaches out there suck, but if you do some digging around you'll find some nuggets of value. Be wary of the guys who prey on general male insecurities and offer "magic pills" for success; sex is simply a skillset, and like any skillset you have to put in thousands of hours to master it. I'd recommend RSD as they put out a ton of valuable self-actualization and dating material for free and can actually walk the talk.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

Yee sry i was just trying to confuse everyone

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
The minute you ignore it though, its on your chest with its ass in your face lol.

Ahhhhh jesus thats too funny
))

The only thing wrong with being forever alone, is the company... :^/

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

Just be confident and smooth comes easy

I was confident once. Everyone was fun to be around, I could talk for hours.. It was great to be able to control a group.. sure, it was a blast.

Now I'm sober and everything scares me

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Now I know we're in the digital age... Decades ago, if you mentioned computers, you were shunned. Your family would disown you in public, but secretly force you to programme the vcr because dad could never work it out. Anything with a computer in it was stupid because it just meant more to break. Those were the days when men wore flannelette shirts with pride and thongs were the only thing anywhere near the feet.

Now we're taking dating advice from a website called wisegeek.

It's a world gone topsy turvy...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

lol chode

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Elder party man I bow to you.
Jump back in sure your still a pro!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
You put that pic up of you and you are complaining about what you got? Of course shallow girls looking for a guy with money are going to respond.

Unfortunately, those girls are out there, and make the rest of us women look bad. The rest us dislike them those types as much as you guys do.
The kind of girl you want to attract is not going to respond to a pic like that because she is going to think he is a shallow braggart that is looking for the type of girl you are complaining about.

I have read quite a few of your posts, and I think you just need a good confidence boost.

Most jerks are confident, that's why they get the girls, not because they are jerks. The jerks out there that don't have the confidence, don't get the girls, trust me.
edit on 24-11-2012 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

The first thing i would suggest to you is "you are looking in the WRONG place!" IFyou are

serious about finding a real genuine woman for a relationship and 'good' company

Move away from your computer for a while and get out into the 'real' world and meet some

'flesh and blood' women. NOT the posed pouting photo shopped images on dating sites

There is a reason they are on dating sites....What you see is what you get, there is nothing

deeper, and they are cutting through the whole pre internet process of getting to 'know'

someone to what they really want to know....usually what is he worth

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join