It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn, The world isnt going to end in 2012!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

We know the moon isn't going to hit us? Why do we keep watching that?

We as Humans like to Learn, unfortunately at this time the best way to learn about anything in space is to observe it. I think that is pretty much the reason they are still watching it. My hopes are we will get to see some cool pictures. Asteroids are like snow flakes. No two are ever identical.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
People who think that 2012 is the end of the world..are equivalent to those people of religion.

For the 10000000th time..the world isnt ending. Why the hell cant people read and think?

Humans killing eachother IS YOUR APOCALYPSE

time for peace.

Oh and those drunks who wannt to get drunk on this day...LOL to you. Im sure the further indulgence of man man poison will enlighten you that day.

time will teach

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'll be in my bunker drinking beer and eating pistachios. Better knock LOUD before coming in.
(Can we get TIVO underground?)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
People who think that 2012 is the end of the world..are equivalent to those people of religion.

For the 10000000th time..the world isnt ending. Why the hell cant people read and think?

Humans killing eachother IS YOUR APOCALYPSE

time for peace.

Oh and those drunks who wannt to get drunk on this day...LOL to you. Im sure the further indulgence of man man poison will enlighten you that day.

time will teach

How do you know for sure that the world is not going to end? You seem like you know something that others do not.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Right, the doorbell is attached to an M18... Is there still a pungee pit under the door mat?

Well, Unless you pre-load that TIVO I don't know ha ha.
edit on 24-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
I'll have my disaster movies lined up and ready to go:

The Day After Tomorrow
Armageddon
Deep Impact
Testament
The Day After
20 Years After
Dawn of the Dead
I Am Legend
Independence Day
Cloverfield
Skyline
The Day the Earth Stood Still
28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later
Blindness
Children of Men
The Omega Man
The Last Man on Earth
The Quiet Earth
Outbreak
War of The Worlds
Sunshine
Battlefield Earth
Signs
Knowing
Threads
The Mist

If any of you fellas want to rent a couple of DVD's for your party, the fee is $8 per day and any movies prior to 1990 are on a special promo price of 2 for $6 (promo runs from Dec 20th thru to Dec 22nd only)... We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discovery, Diner's Club, and Sears club points (don't ask why).

Thank you for your patronage.

You should add one moire to your list Darlin.

Dun dun dun !

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wonder how many babies are going to be born 9 months from December 21,2012.

Yep prepare.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
reply to post by SLAYER69

Honestly. You are just as bad as they are. Both of you are wrong. It's a shift in Dimensions and a Raise in Consciousness that will occur. Who will make it this time around depends on how well you can actually sit back for once and open your mind. If you dont ascend, you stay, simple as that.

So if you are "online" after 2012, you didnt make it??

I am pretty sure the population isnt gunna change dramatically....

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

GODFATHER-- everything I needed to know in life-- I learned 'here'!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I see my unborn babies in your eyes,lmao-- love a good apocalyptic disaster movie... crack in the world, yes!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The way I see it, all people really want is a total shake up of this horrible stinking world. They want the chips throwing up in the air, landing where they may so they can feel human again. The world in which we live, where "the man" has taken all dignity away, and converted us into slaves of one sort or another is plain sh*t.

So bring on some big event... we'll take it as it comes. Even if it makes life hard, it won't be stuck in the system...

That to me is what the doom mongers want, that is why we want "something" to happen... anything... to bring chaos.. because the order is destroying us.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by snarky412
ETA: Should I bring some extra ham and cheese hot pockets for beezer?!

He's partial to the meatball and mozzarella ones but considering the recent "Stuck Elevator and collapsed escalator" incidences [Both happening within a week of each other] I'd recommend the "Lean pockets" instead.

Sounds good. I'll bring both to be on the safe side......

And you and Sonny go easy on beezzer, he's getting kinda worked up......
[ sensitive lil' feller, isn't he?!]

edit on 25-11-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It will end i tell you if facebook goes down, ohh woe is then lmao...woe betide if the womens
can't log on ...
hell hath no furies, when a woman who can't log on.....

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Ok

Over the years I've read quite a few threads on the topic. No, I'm not saying I'm an expert on "End of the World Threads" but I have to say. It now seems some people are depressed because it wont happen. So what gives people?

We have people depressed because they believe the end of the world is near then we have people depressed because it wont happen and still others, depressed over people being depressed.

SNAP OUT OF IT!

It's almost as bad as the WW-III cheering section we have here at ATS.

Who most go around calling others "Warmongers" if they have a different view on topics than they do yet more often than not they're the ones who are continuously talking and posting about how WW-III is just around the corner if somebody so much as farts wrong in some god forsaken foxhole in the middle of nowhere....

Chances are we'll have to drag our sorry butts out of bed and off to work or school come the dreaded "Day-After"

I'll probably be nursing a massive hang over.

edit on 23-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I don't think many people would be depressed over the world not ending, but people will be depressed if nothing changes.

2012 isn't about the end, it is about change, and the world demands change from the current system of corruption and all the other evil crap that takes place. If enough people want it, who knows what can happen?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

This is not a reply to Hijinx. I'm just jumping in. Why can so few actually grasp what is about to happen. Of course it is not the end of the world. But this is an event. Itis something that everyone does not need to be aware of. But it is not all this crap being spouted.
In the procession of the equinox our solar system is now outside of the arm of the galaxy just a bit. The earth is on a collision course with a part of God's creation that is of a different resonance than the one we are in right now.
This change of resonance will effect everyone because it will effect a gland in the brain. This probably will not be an earth shattering enlightenment but never the less an enlightenment. The next day will come just like the one before it. There will be however, some very interesting signs and wonders in the heavens over the next couple months. Very possibly a big earthquake here in the US
WE are , I believe, entering into what is known as the sixth seal of Revelations. The antichrist is here already but the world does not see him yet. This will change. WE are simply continuing on the course that God has outlined in prophecy.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I can relate to and empathize with 2012 believers. And I can see the potential for deep disillusionment and depression arising from the failure of anything to occur. Not because they want the world to end (at least I hope not,) but because the fulfillment of a prophecy or prediction would open a lot of possibilities for meaning and purpose in people's lives.

Some people have a deep need for belief in the mystical. (That is not an attack on such beliefs. I hope by now my posts on ATS have demonstrated by deep respect and affection for many different belief systems.) And many of those people have been disillusioned again and again in their belief structures. I know, because I used to be in precisely that same boat many, many years ago. And in some ways, I'm still picking up the pieces intellectually and emotionally. You may think such beliefs or needs are ill conceived in the first place, and thus laugh it off or believe people get what they sow for themselves. But it's not that simple for some people.

This date, to them, may represent something that finally, crucially, could prove the existence of the mystical, the divine, the extraterrestrial, or even the psychic, or all of the above. If nothing happens, most will reassess their beliefs and move on, sure. But I have no doubt that there will be some who suffer devastating disappointment and disillusionment.

I just said this in another topic today, but I feel it bears repeating. We have it within ourselves to twist the knife in those people's hearts when they're at their lowest, or to show them some empathy and kindness if nothing happens on December 21st. I encourage everyone to do the latter, but of course, it is your individual prerogative and you will do as you will do. But please at least think about it.

Peace.
edit on 11/25/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Will their be people who get depressed because there are those that are not depressed at the depression of those actually waiting for the end of the world. Or is thinking about that too depressing?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

If the world ends on 21/12/2012...

I will firstly apologise to anyone whomhas ever worn a tinfoil hat, that I made fun of.

I will also apologise to all the Startrek fans out there, whom I insulted by wearing a Starwars costumes to Startrek conventions..

Yeah, thats about it, I really don't wnt to apologise to anyone else cause they just don't matter..

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Paraphrasing the old joke:
If you say to yourself every day, "Today will be the end of the world"...
On a personal level, one day you'll be right.
Anything else just doesn't seem as important to me.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Gordon's is horrible. If it was the end of the world and all I had was Gordon's, I would be sober for the end of the world. Gin of any kind is just digestible cleaning detergent. Maybe Beefeater with LOTS of lemon /lime, mixed in a lemon drink or 7 UP or sprite, or ginger ale.

case of Whiskey?, ah, well that is different story. I might see aliens that night even if they don't come by.....

I will be having a good time laughing my ass off after I get everyone I am with worked up about the end of the world. Maybe have some fire crackers ready....block buster's.....LOL

edit on 26-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join