It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn, The world isnt going to end in 2012!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Think they are depressed that the world isn't going to end?

Guess what they'll think after they spent thousands of dollars

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

'll be posting an "End of the world" party thread and you're all invited.

I am gonna be there posting every 2 minutes saying "Are we dead yet?"

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
FYI people

She wont be on the invite list.

Remember what happened last time? A fist fight broke out between her and beezzer over who was going to have the last ham and cheese hot pocket and the use the purple Barney sippy cup.

I thought beezzer almost had her. Good try beezzer

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul

I have no idea when this world may come to an end, and that is all the more reason to enjoy every day that we are given.

Hell, I thought this was a requirement into the ATS "End of the World" Party?

There is not a day that goes by, that I don't feel blessed being here.

Never take life for granted.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
FYI people

She wont be on the invite list.

Remember what happened last time? A fist fight broke out between her and beezzer over who was going to have the last ham and cheese hot pocket and the use the purple Barney sippy cup.

I thought beezzer almost had her. Good try beezzer

She cheated. If she didn't have that prison shank taped to her thigh, I wouldv'e been able to take her down!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It's not dumb to have 6 mos of food/supplies on hand, even if the end of the world isn't extremely nigh. Then again, I'm one of those dumb swamp rats that doesn't evacuate. If you live 3 feet below sea level its a whole lot smarter to plan ahead.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If they start walking around my city with signs saying end of the world weeks before 21/12/12 then i will record and upload to ATS for entertainment.

Sign people like this:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

Didn't say it was what I am talking about was on display on "Doomsday preppers".

Some people call that hording.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Its not the end of the world..its a new age...for the 10000000000000000th time...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the lady in that photo is a reptilian shapeshifter anyways. Best not to tussle with them.

I'm just glad this thing will be put to bed soon. Heck, these 'End of Days' have brought me out of ATS retirement. Haha. The next month should be interesting.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Its not the end of the world..its a new age...for the 10000000000000000th time...

OK we'll have A "New age" party.
But you're still bringing your own booze.....

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
If they start walking around my city with signs saying end of the world weeks before 21/12/12 then i will record and upload to ATS for entertainment.

Sign people like this:

The lack of this concerning dec 21, has me concerned. Because these idiots did this on may 21, no one takes dec 21 seriously. We have all been conditioned to not prepare, to completely ignore anything that may occur this december. The media doesn't talk about it, people automatically reject it, yet the world is in a state of chaos, whether its economic, or war, the world could change any time. Why not this december?

I don't think it will be a doomsday, but I am hoping for a major consciousness shift / mass spiritual awakening... That would change humanities view on life. So we could move into the future with new ideas, and new ways of living. To push out greed, and start helping each other. To get rid of the monetary system, for a system of abundance. We have the technology to do this. We just don't have the mindset.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The world will not end this year, however, it will not go out unscathed.

I think that there will be an "End of the world backlash effect", that will be quite substantial.
It will be caused by massive, careless spending towards the 21'st caused by the hard core "end of world"crowds maxing out their credit cards and being incredibly careless with all other financial and responsibility based activities.

This will start off as a false economy boost, as retail sales will probably skyrocket. Following this will be a substantial loss for banks, as people cannot pay their credit card bills or other loans, and the stock market may take a huge hit because the other side of a false spike, is usually a deep pit. IMHO, but I think the effect will be substantial.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Say you were wrong slayer; Say the world will end in 21/12/12

edit on 24-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: video attachment

edit on 24-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Say you were wrong slayer; Say the world did end in 21/12/12

If the world ends on 21/12/12....

On 22/12/12 I'll post an apology...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Say you were wrong slayer; Say the world will end in 21/12/12

edit on 24-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: video attachment

edit on 24-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

Then this thread would be placed in the HOAX Bin. . . . wait, what?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If somehow the people in this thread found out by NASA, Government the world would really end what would you guys do? Id be on my way to the bank to make the fattest loan out in the world possible i can.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The only thing that even remotely bothers me about 12/21/2012, is the fear for me that some out there - that are truly taking this date seriously, will end up offing themselves close to, or around that date. When the 22nd arrives, I would not be surprised to hear something that unfortunate on the news. It's almost scary to me how many people out there take that date so seriously; and are afraid of it.
edit on 24-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: missed punctuation

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

If somehow the people in this thread found out by NASA, Government the world would really end what would you guys do? Id be on my way to the bank to make the fattest loan out in the world possible i can.

I'd make potty on my boss's desk
Make crazy bids on E-Bay
Love my family
Ride a bull named Fu Manchu
And reveal that I'm really a stranded alien from the pla-. . . . nevermind.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
im not saying the world will end because if anything has been learned me of the mayans, is that the world will not end. but i do find it remarkable how the closer we get to the date, the more exponential are the people saying "nothing will happen, its all just a joke haha" as though to even fathom anything even at all will happen that day is completely unforseen. to me it almost feels like the brainwashing PTB have done so well at their tricks that we dont even think anything at all will happen, call it denial. yes you hear me contradict my own point, but listen up, the world doesnt have to end, but millions even billions can still die that day, and the 22nd will still be "another day". agendas can be placed that day, the "day" can be a smokescreen for TPTB. if you truly do not think anything at all happens that day, then you are a fool, because there will be something happening that day. its called waking up and realizing whats around you, if my years reading ats has taught me anything, its that TPTB wont let a day this special just 'come and go' oh no, you may be disillusioned into thinking so, but "2012" is part of the show believe me you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join