It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please....God is asking.....pray for Jerusalem

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Obviously, colbe's prayer request is addressed to Christians, but I'm curious. Could Muslims ever make a similar prayer?

Colbe's seems to be for all of the inhabitants of Jerusalem and for the city itself. That prayer would include praying for the Muslims, Christians, Atheists, and Jews of the area. Would that sort of prayer be allowed under Islam? I hope so, but I get the idea that a Muslim praying for a Jew might be out of bounds.

Can anyone help me with what a Muslim prayer for Jerusalem might be like?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Every day it seems, the messages from Heaven speak of Israel and now, specifically Jersualem.
You are reading a blog of a channeler who thinks she is channeling God.
I used to go to charismatic prayer meetings and the girl I was going with was doing this sort of channeling and convinced me it was not from God, just knowing the person this spirit was working through.
My advice is to stop reading this demon-talk.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I am a little curious. How do you know it's demon talk? My understanding was that we were to try the spirits to see if they were from God or Satan. I may have to re-read it more closely, but I didn't see demonic influences in it.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

How do you know it's demon talk?

I knew this person pretty well, who had this spirit come to her where she began "prophesying" in these prayer meetings, and she had this sort of personality of being a performer and loving attention, to where she would have welcomed this spirit, the same one who had come to me in these meetings earlier and I rejected.
Read pthena's post on page two of this thread, where he points out how this spirit is lying, and giving zionist talking points.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
My point is that Jerusalem is irrelevant. That the human loyalty to its land and temples is like a bunch of children fighting and killing each other over a comic book. You want to see the fighting stop over there? Tear down all mosques and temples, then dig about ten feet down where the buildings were standing, and dump the soil in the ocean.

maybe but there is a bigger problem even if we do this then how to fulfill the rebellious humanity greed. they want to conquer middle east then they can rule over the world by that. so religions are to control this greed but humanity is using religions for his greed, hmm, there is no hope for humanity, is there !?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

I am a little curious. How do you know it's demon talk? My understanding was that we were to try the spirits to see if they were from God or Satan. I may have to re-read it more closely, but I didn't see demonic influences in it.

If it is one people against another (duality) then it is not pure.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Why do you think there was anything in the OP that indicated it was against anyone?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Read pthena's post on page two of this thread, where he points out how this spirit is lying, and giving zionist talking points.

I was actually responding to Murgatroid's first post concerning Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj, who is quite obviously channeling Zionist talking points.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj was visited by the prophet Zechariah and by Jesus and angels while he was in Jerusalem.
. . .
“The city of Jerusalem is going to be divided very soon.“
. . .
They will have no choice but to surrender half of the city. They will give it away, that is how the city will be divided.

God is not going to sit back and let all hell break loose. If you touch the apple of His eye, you will have to contend with God Himself. When Jerusalem is divided, there will be great earthquakes in many places around the world, followed by monster tidal waves. One wave came across the Pacific Ocean. I saw a vision what is going to happen to the United States of America which leads in this separation of Jerusalem.

This man is being visited by chief prince angels over the nations where ever he visits:

Pelianito's messages are more complicated. You would have to understand the Marialis Cultus (which I don't, and Protestants would reject out of hand) to properly appreciate where Pelianto is coming from. But notice that there may be a shift occurring from the message she gave on October 14th, 2012

Haggai 2:6-7 For thus says the LORD of hosts: One moment yet, a little while, and I will shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all the nations, and the treasures of all the nations will come in, and I will fill this house with glory, says the LORD of hosts.

“My dear ones, if you knew with what joy I anticipate the glorious fulfillment of my plan, you would cease to be afraid. For what is the treasure of the nations but the beautiful souls who will flock to the Church after being shaken to the core? The shaking must come before the souls will be ready. Then rejoice with me that the time is near! Fulfill your mission in these last days—your mission to pray for souls. It is only when my house is filled with the treasure of the nations that my heart will find rest on earth. My Spirit hovers over the earth seeking a resting place. Open you hearts my children! Let your Beloved find rest in you. Then your mission will be fulfilled in peace and joy. Open your hearts my children! I am so very near.”

O Beloved Holy Spirit, may your grace open my heart wide so that you may find a resting place in me. Blessed Mother, St. Joseph, please remove from my heart anything that does not give glory to God, so that the perfect Trinity of Love may find rest in me. Come Holy Spirit. Come by the means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well-beloved Spouse. Amen.

As people know, Haggai is all about the returned elites (royals and priests) under Persian rule who were setting about to rebuild the Jerusalem temple. On October 14, the spirit had no problem interpreting the scripture in terms of the Church, and the quest to get souls into the Church, and to find earthly rest in souls.

The message about Jerusalem on November 18th, 2012 may seem to seriously detract from the October message. Different spirit? Perhaps.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Why do you think there was anything in the OP that indicated it was against anyone?

I think the post have been changed a bit as you can see by the answers we gave. But still. Jerusalem is not more holy than any other place on earth, maybe even less due to the constant duality notions there. The people make the places holy depending on how they behave and how symbiotic they are with each other.
edit on 26-11-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

No such thing has a "holy" land, least of all a place that has been soaked with the blood of men for countless generations and a place men still make war over. The only holy ground is where God is standing, and right now he ain't there and he ain't been there for a very long time.
edit on 26-11-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So just why do I have to pray for Jerusalem anyway? If god is protecting it he doesn't need me to pray for them.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

No such thing has a "holy" land, least of all a place that has been soaked with the blood of men for countless generations and a place men still make war over. The only holy ground is where God is standing, and right now he ain't there and he ain't been there for a very long time.
edit on 26-11-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

God is always around. It is in god's nature to always be around waiting for gods little ones to really need it. There is a lot of little ones around nowdays playing around both with their minds/speach/philosophy and feelings interacting in different ways with the sleeping ones. The little ones might be angry/upset and even hateful in their minds sometimes but still their spirits shine thru. I thank them for leaving behind what they deserve to help in their own ways in this place where they will so often only find hate for what they are.

Humanity should have been able to create harmony on their own so the little ones did not have to fall.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

#1.....

Psalm 122:6

New King James Version (NKJV)

6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
“May they prosper who love you.
Psalm 122:6 NKJV

The reason that God says... Pray for the peace of Jerusalem... is because Jerusalem is eternal... Israel was not... It kind of disappeared for almost 2000 years.... But Jerusalem stood firm. If you have a heart for Jerusalem and Israel... I would suggest that you pray for Israel primarily.... and Jerusalem also (can't hurt).

With America's backing or not... things will go down in Israel... this has to happen for the last days to come to pass... See:

...from 29-32:15minutes..... and 34:58-37 minutes

While I love, and pray for Israel... Most people don't know that Israel will not let Born-Again JEWS make aliya. Don't forget, this is the land where our dear Lord was crucified... That spirit still exists there. If a Jew wants to immigrate to Israel... they have to confess that they are Judiac, and take classes towards that end..... Not much religious tolerance there.... it looks like.

For those who don't know.... Jerusalem is always close to the heart of God... In fact, He will bring a New Jerusalem to earth- to rule and reign from. What I've heard, is that it will not actually settle on the earth... but will hover above the old Jerusalem.

edit on 27/11/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I'm a little surprised by the objections to this thread. Colbe makes it clear from the headline what the thread is about. Is there any sense in entering the thread, then commenting that you object to seeing another religious thread?

Besides, I'd much rather see a thread reminding us to pray for the protection of people, than another thread shouting," Israel is evil. It must be destroyed. You are evil if you support Israel." Or, alternatively, "Let's just destroy that entire part of the world."

Nobody seems to have a solution to the Mid-East. It's not a bad idea to spend a few minutes asking for God's help. If you don't believe in prayer, fine. But why, then, get involved in a thread asking for prayer?

I'm Charles1952, and I approve this message.

Thank you Charles,

If I could write like you, I would be happy. One of the reasons I post (excerpts) from the messages from Heaven plus links. God speaks to every generation, please believe. Why would He remain silent in these times? The end of 2012 is the start of the Great Tribulation.

Charles, I was down about the election. My sister texted family...to tease...liberal that she is..."Is colbe on a
suicide watch?" The fact is, there was no choice this election. Both candidates, less one's double talk
they are both pro-choice.

Back to the thread subject, there was another message about praying for Israel. I'll find it....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join