It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im worried that the end of the world is not coming.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

The reason why the majority of the replies on here are all the same ridiculing, false comforting, condescending, etc etc is because they don't know your pain. They are still asleep completely oblivious to what is really going on. Its like trying to describe the pain of being shot, or burning alive to someone who has not even or only scraped there knee.

With all of the hype surrounding December 21 2012 its only natural to be disappointed IF nothing happens, but dont worry theres more of a chance something happening than not. So just ignore everyone who is telling you that you need meds, or that you need to look at the bright side, or who's calling you selfish etc, just ignore there meaningless empty words.

It seems you are heading in the right direction but not sure of which path to take, and now you are at a cross road. Well allow me to show you which path to take. You may have lost all hope, and you have every valid reason to do just that, but I shall show you what really matters. I know I have the correct answer and information you are seeking. Feel free to PM if you want to know the truth.(That goes for anyone else who feels the same way as op.)

If you are reading this message and you think or feel I may be talking to you, well its because I am. You are just a diamond in the ruff waiting to be refined into the masterpiece you were meant to be.

Talk to you soon

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I rooting for the human race to graduate from high-school and spread out across the entire universe, myself. Different strokes, I guess.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
Wow, you are unbelievably selfish. You are having a tough time with life, so you wish that everybody elses would end to give you a little change?

And there are plenty of people with the same crappy attitude. According to them, life on earth sucks and the world is a horrible place. Therefore, everyone should die. It's the ultimate combination of selfishness and weakness.

You can get busy living, get busy dying or continue to live in a dark cloud of self imposed negativity, but don't count on the world ending for your convenience.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

If the world ends I'm gonna be pissed. Our family has so much still to live for. I appreciate that life is about lessons and even if you die you may not actually be 'dead' but I'm quite enjoying this physicality.

I'm happy for you and your family. It's good to see that joy can still exist in this world. But if you were to find that ultimately, the terror and agony of life outweighs the joys and pleasures of existing here, would you still feel the same way?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
this thread really brings out the inner super villain, evil core of some people

unfortunately the only people to survive are the ones most feel are to blame. sucks huh.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wishing the world to end is not selfish, the opposite is. Because, let's face it. How many of the ~7 billions are happy and how many are unhappy? I'm absolutely sure much more than 50% are extremely unhappy, so if the world ended, it would be in majority's favour.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Stop drugs and alcohol for 6 months.

Get off the pity pot - the only result is a round ring on your butt.

Write a list of what you are grateful for.

Get off the cross and make some furniture with the wood.

Have no expectations.

To be happy:

1. Be doing something.

2. Look forward to something.

3. Love someone or something.

Heaven is a state of ideas. Replace bad ones with good ones.

p.s. change your moniker from The BlackHat to TheWhiteHeadband

DISMISS YOUR PRIDE AND ASK FOR HELP

edit on 24-11-2012 by dr treg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

If I could give you more stars, I would.

A wise doctor once remarked to Philip K. Dick, "If you want to save yourself, get off all the drugs and alcohol for 6 months, and stop "saving" people." I have always found that to be quite profound, but the rest of your list is spot-the-heck on.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

1. Be doing something.

Surviving.

2. Look forward to something.

More surviving.

3. Love someone or something.

Stuff that helps me survive.

Heaven is a state of ideas. Replace bad ones with good ones.

What a remarkably transparent ploy designed to help us forget that we are the masters of this world and we still have a hard time enjoying life!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The world is not ending, just your world.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Why do you assume that you would survive an asteroid impact?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
End of the world 2012 is my get out clause for a life that i didnt sign up to.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You wont have to learn to hunt because the only activity you will be preforming is pushing up dasies. Yuou think y ou get to survive?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

That's exactly why I get so annoyed when I read people saying they want a zombie apocalypse. They say they want join with everyone to fight and survive.

Where do they think the actual zombies would come from? Another dimension?

edit on 24-11-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The world, as we know it will end...eventually. The planet will die along with humans, animals and plants. It is only a matter of time...not if, but when. In time, our planet, our solar system, will be nothing more than remnants of cosmic dust. And there isn't anything anyone can do about it.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I do hear you and feel your weariness.. I'm not rooting for TEOTW but I admit I was kinda hoping for the 'positive shift' to occur. I'm hearing now we've got another 4 years, though the days of darkness may occur-( Kenji Kamara-Quantum Lightweaving). I know most don't buy it and it's probably different for everyone, but some personal experiences lead me to believe it's not all bunk. Anyway- if life goes on as we know it, it doesn't have to be negative or more of the same. Just let yourself examine the possibility that wonderful things can happen and love does abound in the world and let the idea of the chance that it can happen to you enter your heart.
[hugs]

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Get a kitten and raise it. You'll change your attitude in a heart beat. When it all seems too much its nice to have a warm little pet who needs you and wont judge you. Give love to get love.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I have two of the three but I need more money.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
don't worry the world will come to an end but we wont know the day or hour but when it does get cracking, it will catch us by surprise.

I feel for you, I really do but we must hold on and embrace eachother kindness and love because its going to get alot worse here soon so hang in there.
edit on 23-11-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)
Yeah thats helpfull. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Naked even. LOL

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join