It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yo, new to this forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Kept hearing about this place, but never really checked out much of the conspiracy theory stuff before a while ago. I was reading a bit and while there are the tin foil hat crazies (like my friend, who apparently greeted my other friends with a knife attached to a broomstick as a makeshift spear), alot of them seem to be able to state certain positions reasonably well. Also, I like how this forum his boards for several other topics. Oh it was probably Illuminatus! that really got me interested in it. That book also got me interested in others and converted me to Discordianism. All Hail Eris! And you know, of course you don't trust those in power, not like I haven't felt that forever. Though I'll leave you all with a George Carlin clip that kind of sums up my thoughts.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by paradoxlogos

Welcome aboard friend.

Good to see the seed of discord spreading.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

It's always nice to see a fresh mind curious and asking the right questions that should be asked.
That's what we like to do here. And we all love George Carlin.

You might like what's in the "New World Order" forum, a lot of illuminati topics in there.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. You'll be glad to know, I only use my broomstick for flying at night.....look forward to meeting you in the forums....

Des

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I love brooms! and makeshift spears even more so!

Welcome to the boards friend.

SS

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Welcome aboard friend! Hope you enjoy your stay! This place can be pretty cool sometimes!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, and don't forget to buckle up.

new topics

top topics

join