It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the date format is done on ATS..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Me and some others that are in a private group on FB is debating on how ATS formats the date on an opening post here.. I have a link in question ; www.abovetopsecret.com... opening post here I say is June 3rd of 2011, the argument is that it reads march 6th 2011.. And also the google search result shows that this same thread was posted on march 6th, 2011...So could an admin confirm the format that ATS uses when posting. Would appreciate your input...I have the google screenshot but didn't know how to place it in here..

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidCrystalz

Sorry this is the actual link....goofed...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Tools, basic account information, then change the dd/mm/yy to mm/dd/yy

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Could you actually verify the date on that linked post...correct me if I am wrong, You are saying each person can set the date format either way.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

That particular thread was posted on June the 3rd. No doubt. It is possible that a similar thread was posted earlier, but that one was 06/03/11.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yep 3rd of June. shows up as posted on 3/6/11 to me as I have it set in the proper order

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Yep 3rd of June. shows up as posted on 3/6/11 to me as I have it set in the proper order

That's the format that makes the most sense. Day - month - year. Smallest unit to largest.

new topics

top topics

join