It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smart Mannequins can Spy and Eavesdrop on Shoppers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

And people wonder why I hermit indoors. No cameras in my condo, unless my pervy partner installed some without my knowledge, but that could be the start of a thread all on its own. He swears he hasn't...

Off topic rant - I hate the world today. Everyone and their damn cell phone cameras taking photos and videos of people they don't know. And posting them online...ok end of off topic rant.... you may now resume back to regular programming.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by badgerprints

I cannot believe I actually wrote an entire page to add to this then deleted it.

Why did you delete it silly?

I realized I was thinking waaayy too hard on the subject.
Sometimes you just have to let a thread go.

Quoted for truth.

Good job letting go, glad I could help.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
www.almax-italy.com...
view.samurajdata.se...

How are these set up in the wild?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

A lot of stores here do that now too. They ask for your postal code and address or email address. I always refuse to give personal information.

I lie to them. Just make up a zipcode or whatever. [email protected] works for an email address.

This level of surveillance gives us just another reason to NOT patronize these stores. Macy's is off my list in perpetuity for linking themselves with that fool Donald t'Rump.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Oh no, we may have more people doing this :

That seriously creeps me out. Those things always creeped me out anyway. I had to sleep in a room once where there was one in the room, always left me a bit disturbed.!! Now they have eyes!!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
Oh no, we may have more people doing this :

That seriously creeps me out. Those things always creeped me out anyway. I had to sleep in a room once where there was one in the room, always left me a bit disturbed.!! Now they have eyes!!

Lol made me laugh. That movie is so ridiculous. Haha thanks for bringing back old memories

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

A lot of stores here do that now too. They ask for your postal code and address or email address. I always refuse to give personal information.

I lie to them. Just make up a zipcode or whatever. [email protected] works for an email address.

This level of surveillance gives us just another reason to NOT patronize these stores. Macy's is off my list in perpetuity for linking themselves with that fool Donald t'Rump.

Yes, I do that as well. I absolutely HATE when I'm asked for my zip code, or email or any other personal info. I remember last year I was Christmas shopping and in somewhat of a hurry. There was a long line behind me and when the cashier asked for that info I got upset and told her I didn't want to give out my information. Exasperated, she told me that the system would not let her continue unless I gave her my email and phone number. Can you believe it? Since so many people were waiting impatiently I didn't want to go the extra mile to insist on talking about this matter with a manager so I just made up an email and phone number. I am astonished that you cannot even purchase an item in some instances without giving out private information. Unbelievable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join