It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My two possible "Paranormal" experiences.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Ive seen strange electricity inside of a dark mass, that you couldn't see through. Lasted a full minute, and it disappeared before my eyes. It unnerved me, because it was in a house that had strange occurrences IE; missing money, toys going off, etc.

Now, I didn't tell anyone of these happenings, but a good friend came by the house, and saw the same thing. He was unnerved also. When asked about it, he drew what he saw. I drew what I saw. Same EXACT thing.

Too many unanswered enigmas in this World.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Good to see so many folks being so open with their experiences whether they were real or imagined.
It's good therapy to 'let it out' as getting the monkey off ones back or releasing the invisible load one carries in life.
Even better to do it in a 'somewhat' anonymous setting with an avatar of anonymity.
To seek to understand rather than to judge without indiscretion.

edit on 25-11-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ive had a few things happen to me over the years.

While laying next to a campfire with my eyes closed I suddenly had the distinct impression someone was standing above me with their feet on each side of my ribcage. Then in my mind I saw a dark sillouette stabing something like a spear down at me. When I opened my eyes and looked around I noticed the pistol I owned; which I had placed in the sand at my side was balanced in the sand with the barrel pointing up.

another time was when I woke up all wet inside my tent while camping and asked my father about it in the morning he explained to me he had to drag me out of the nearby river because I was crying and walking into it last night. He then told me of a story about similar things happening to other campers near there and how a woman had onced drowned in the river and it was believed she tries to lure people into it.

And something ive actually seen with my own eyes...before anyone knew the old man had died in his house down the street from me; we were driving to get fast food the same night and had to stop the car and turn around because a strange swirling mist was infront of his house. everyone in the car agreed it did not look like normal mist and there was much shouting to turn the car around... which we in fact did.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join