It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New "The Walking Dead" Spoiler Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
They got Daryl.....NOooooooo!!!!

Do you think they'll make Daryl and Merle fight to the death?

I know the answer but it seems the owner of the site is pissed at me.. mid season break anyway, might as well close this thread.
edit on 12/2/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I thought it was pretty clever also. The Gov's speech reminded me of something you'd hear in a statement from DHS. Lot's of metaphors for real life in this episode!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Santa kitty only sanctions closing the thread if you promise to start a new one when the show kicks back up in February; otherwise you get put on the "naughty" list. You don't even want to know what Santa Kitty leaves for those on the "naughty" list!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You don't even want to know what Santa Kitty leaves for those on the "naughty" list!

Or do I?

Anyway, this thread will die regardless... I will say one last thing..Daryll doesnt die (they would never kill off a fan favorite;
Not sure how or why or what happens to meryl.. I would let you guys know when I do but I dont think ATS likes spoilers
edit on 12/2/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

First off, this last episode was amazing. Definantly need a beer after this one.

Not sure how or why or what happens to meryl..

In the credits, they showed a few clips from the next season. I see that where the Gov is giving his speech, in the night and with a fire going also, there's a bunch of tear gas going off. Then in another clip, Glen pulls out a pistol and says "What the hell is he doing here?!?!?!" And Rick says "Hold on a second" while motioning his hand for Glen to put the gun down.....Im guessing they go back for Daryl, and somehow Meryl tags along.

Plus Im sure the Gov and his men go after the prison.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Can't believe I just found out about this thread!!

Merle and Darryl will got out of there with Michone helping ALOT!! Then Merle will stir some sh*t up in the prison but not before helping them when they'll get attacked by the Gov. and the residents.

That's my two cents.

Keep the thread alive

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join