It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New "The Walking Dead" Spoiler Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The other thread was getting to big and redundant so I figured Id just make a new one.
This is the spoiler for Sundays episode and like I said before, I cant guarantee the accuracy of this script
but it does come from the same person that I got last weeks from, he was banned but he made a new account.
This script doesnt have glenn dying btw.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The problem with that is Shane is dead, and we see Michone using her sword in the preview last week...

I have a feeling that is the "general" direction the episode will take, however.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Glenn knows that Shane, Jim and Dale are dead but Merl doesnt. Glenn is actually thinking ahead and doesnt want Merl to know how many men they have, hes purposely inflating their numbers.
When it says Michonne is swordless, it means that Rick has taken it away until he determins what kind of person she is.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

edit on 23-11-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I don't know about all this.. unless Glenn is just trying to trick Merle .. obviously Glenn has no idea the size of the town he's in.

Either way.. this isn't a script at all, it's more like a synopsis.. they keep things pretty tight on the set, not even the actors themselves really know what is going to happen until it comes time to shoot .. T-Dog didn't even know he was about to die.
edit on 11/23/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

He probably doesnt but you know how he is about Maggie, he would tell them anything they wanted to save her life.
In the comic, the governor does attack the prison and Ricks group takes a lot of casualties, thats when Whorie and the baby girl die and I think thats when Carl gets shot in the eye.
Been a while since I read it so its all kinda hazy.

Well, I posted this a few days before the last episode and it was pretty much right on the money.
I wont insult your intelligence but Im pretty sure that you know that these episodes were shot last year.

edit on 11/23/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Well, I posted this a few days before the last episode and it was pretty much right on the money.
I wont insult your intelligence but Im pretty sure that you know that these episodes were shot last year.

Well it will be interesting to see how accurate it is .. however it was not shot last year =) filming began for season 3 only 6 months ago ( May ) in Georgia...

Source: ( fixed ) Wikipedia

Filming for the season began in May 2012 in Coweta County, Georgia, with the city of Senoia being used as the filming location for the town of Woodbury.[10] Ernest Dickerson directed the season premiere episode.[11] Greg Nicotero, co-executive producer and special make-up FX artist on the series, directed the fifth episode of season 3 after already having directed the season 2 episode "Judge, Jury, Executioner". He also plans to return as a zombie in season 3, after portraying two different zombies in the first season.

edit on 11/23/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
In fact, they are still filming episodes for Season 3 through November according to this site:

www.onlocationvacations.com...

Each episode will take nine days of filming and shooting will occur Mondays through Fridays through November.

Seems they will have just wrapped up filming this month.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Yea sorry, I shouldnt have said last year as in 2011, I guess I forget that were almost at the end of 12, anyway you know what I mean. It was shot in the recent past so legit spoilers are conceivable.

In fact, they are still filming episodes for Season 3 through November according to this site:

Ahh, thats interesting but I guess they can do that since AMC likes to split up the seasons. There are, I think, two more eps to go before they break till January or February.

“The storyline runs from a rural area to an urban area and back to a rural area,” Riley said, adding the benefit of having Raleigh Studios in Senoia. “We were here last year and much of the show was shot in this area.”

According to the site, it looks like theyll be heading back to some kind of farm or something, maybe they head back to Hershels and the zombies are gone?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok heres a deal for you guys. If these spoilers turn out to be not true. Ill never post another.
Or if you guys really want, I will leave ATS completely.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Look, the show roughly follows the graphic novel. If you want to know the overall storyline, just read ahead on wikipedia. It'll give you all the spoilers you need. The producers deviate here and there, but keep it pretty true to the original graphic novel.

This thread is pointless, as anyone that has access to wikipedia can copypasta the graphic novel plotline.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by MystikMushroom

it means that Rick has taken it away until he determins what kind of person she is.

Yeah, I don't think so. We see her killing walkers on the outside of the fence. She was already surrounded by walkers at the end of the last episode, outside the fence. I don't think Rick would venture out there, take her sword and give it back to her while surrounded by walkers.

We shall see. Just read the graphic novel -- it's been pretty spot-on so far. Apparently the "Governor" brings an attack force to the prison later, and Rick and company repel them after a hard fought battle.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

This thread is pointless, as anyone that has access to wikipedia can copypasta the graphic novel plotline.

I have read it, if you paid attention youd know that, it does not follow it exactly.
If this thread is so pointless, why bother posting in it?

edit on 11/24/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well, it pretty much followed the spoiler I posted.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Next Sundays spoilers and the last episode until Jan or Feb.

Darrel gets captured

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Thanks for the new thread here.. I just wanted to make a quickie post in here, so it shows up on my ATS bar.. And I can follow this much easier.
I have dubbed Juggernog, my offical Walking Dead spoiler.. So far he has been pretty spot on.

I am just waiting on Daryle meeting up with his big brother, Merle the SOB.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It is contrary to our Terms and Conditions to post content owned by others without permission. The material has been removed.

Additionally, if you are posted content available elsewhere on the Internet, post a short snippet, then a link to the original source.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

To latet its gone now

Next time, ill just request it in an email, that should remove any "ownership" issues.. yea?

Article removed at the request of AMC Film Holdings LLC and American Movie Classics Company LLC

edit on 11/29/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/29/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
They got Daryl.....NOooooooo!!!!

Do you think they'll make Daryl and Merle fight to the death?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Crazy huh!

I think Rick and the group will break into the town again and disrupt what ever is going on, giving the brothers both a chance to make a run for it.

Also seemed like the Gov. is a metaphore to terroists. Gov.= Government.
He made the problem, and then tries to put the blame else where.. Very clever use of making ones owns issues, and pushing the blame off on "terroist".
Good show this evening.

edit on 2-12-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join