It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaun Ryder to host new UFO series on History Channel - UFOlogy is now a Joke

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by The Shrike

Yes. don't forget "Some Koind of Skoy" guy:

Definitely some koind of something.

That's David Hatcher Childress, as bad as Stanton Friedman, et al. He is seen at real archeological sites but he sounds like a trainee of latrines! At least unlike Friedman Childress claims no academic credentials as a professional archaeologist nor in any other scientific field of study. IOW, a pseudo-archaelogist. Friedman still calls himself a Nuclear Physicist and everyone makes fun of that. Not a pseudo-Nuclear Physicist but a non-practicing one! I tried years ago to discredit Childress when he published a book titled: "Extraterrestrial Archeology" which was a "rip-off" of Fred Steckling's "WE DISCOVERED ALIEN BASES ON THE MOON" as far as reproducing the NASA photos in Fred's book but without Fred's comments under each photo. It was bad enough we had Fred's book, now we have a clone! I successfully embarrased Steckling on a radio program in L.A. in the early '80s.

I watch the TV show "Ancient Aliens" but just for the visuals 'cause they show many interesting locales which I'll never visit. But because I can't stand the ridiculous patter, I watch it with the volume muted and the close captions off.

edit on 23-11-2012 by The Shrike because: To add comment.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
ufo programmes on mainstream TV are invariably biased in favour of a 'nothing to see here' mentality, or if attempting to be impartial, deathly dull. and of course we know every word of every story they retell. yet the dearth of UFO programming on mainstream TV in general means that we will watch them nonetheless. c'est la vie.

I'm not sure how you're defining a "dearth of UFO programming" or "mainstream TV" but I'd say in general there is quite a bit of UFO programming and it's hardly all skeptical.

For example, Ancient Aliens seems to get played non-stop on the Hysteria Channel.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pot8er
I saw Shaun Ryder breifly discuss UFO's on telly. He seemed genuinely
interested in UFO's after saying he saw a cracker himself some years ago.

Think the OP is being a bit of a dick when stating ......Ex drug user / addict.
( makes a mockery of the subject). He's more real than the people that run
this country that's for sure.

Are you really Serious .... Do people really talk Hillbilly? ..that good ole boy Druggie Shaun Ryder ?

Wait and see.. pseudo media wannabe TV UFO witnesses will forever say.. '' Hey I was there! ''

You will get the UFOlogy you deserve if you turn a blind eye to media exploitation and lay down
and participate in the vulgar sham that will be the medium of ufological representatation worldwide.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join