It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

�Path of the Skinwalker�:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
"By George Knapp

I'm sitting on a white plastic chair in what seems like total darkness. Strapped to my chest and shoulders is an array of electronic gear: microphones, a video camera, a box that detects magnetic changes and a Geiger counter. Somewhere in the mix is a flashlight, the only device whose function I understand, and thus, the only device I cannot find.

In front of me, I can almost make out the sinister shapes of some truly spooky trees. Malevolent bugs are buzzing in and out of my eyes and ears, and it occurs to me that there must be a tavern open somewhere nearby, even in this remote corner of Utah. One hundred or more yards away, beyond a barbed-wire fence and a little creek, are my fellow paranormal rangers, equipped with their own video cameras, night-vision glasses and assorted scientific gear. They are supposed to be watching me to see if anything happens.

On this night, I am the bait. Bait for what, I wonder? The unspoken hope is my own inherent weirdness quotient might give me some sort of connection to the undeniably odd energy, or entity, that seems to have concentrated itself on this remote rural community, and, in particular, on this small ranch where I now sit, waiting for something to announce its presence.

Some very strange things have happened at the precise spot where I'm sitting. It is here that a visitor was accosted by a roaring but nearly invisible creature, something akin to the Predator of movie fame. It is here that a Ph.D. physicist reported that his mind was invaded, literally taken over, by some sort of hostile intelligence that warned him that he was not welcome. It is here that an entire team of researchers watched in awe as a bright door or portal opened up in the darkness and a large humanoid creature crawled out before quickly vanishing. And it is here that several animals�cattle and dogs�were mutilated, obliterated or simply disappeared."

Did anyone see the latest issue of UFO, that had an article on this. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on this.

XAOS

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Well I think your in America but they had an article in the UK Ufo mag couple o months back. Tried to do some digging on it and seems that a lot of strange stuff has been going on.

There is this website on it,

www.aliendave.com...

Seems however that Bigelow has become involved and that not too much more info will be forthcoming.
(website takes awhile to load)

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Its a creepy story, for anyone who hasnt read the entire article, lots of unexplained phenomena and aggresive phantoms

XA
S

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Its a creepy story, for anyone who hasnt read the entire article, lots of unexplained phenomena and aggresive phantoms

XA
S

new topics

top topics

join