It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's happening to me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
On the night of monday-tuesday something really weird happened to me. It was around 1:15am, I just went to bed. And suddenly I could feel my heartbeat getting lower and lower. I honestly thought I was going to die. I opened my eyes and I saw blue lights flashing in my room. My point of the view:

Full Picture: i46.tinypic.com...

And then I got this weird feeling in my chest. Like the same feeling you get when you're on the highest point of a rollercoaster and you're about to go down. Like that falling sensation you get in your stomach. I had the same feeling but in my chest. I also had the feeling like my soul was 'moving'. I'm 100% sure it wasn't sleep paralysis/Astral projection or a lucid dream. After this, I could feel this presence. Like I couldn't see them but I felt they were in my room. I started hearing voices, I've had no idea what they were saying. When I heard 'them' talking I was terrified so I imagined a white bright light around me and prayed to God. A few minutes later everything disappeared. I don't do drugs, I don't drink alcohol, I'm not on any medication and I also don't have a mental illness. Just so you guys would know. Two days later.. I was watching the stars for about 30 minutes or so at 12:45pm. And I saw what looked like an orb/ufo. This couldn't have been a plane, helicopter or any normal aircraft. The colour was white/blue. As soon as I saw this 'aircraft' it dissappeared with a super fast speed.

It kinda looked like that. I don't care if that video was a hoax or not but I just took this video cause it looked similar to that one. My point of the view:

Full Picture: i49.tinypic.com...

Unlike the Jerusalem video, it didn't go straight up. But it moved like the arrow's indicating.

Do you guys think this is related to 21 december 2012? Because for some reason I've been feeling 'weird' the past few weeks. I really don't know how to describe it. I'm not talking about the end of the world, but more like the ascension. I've asked some people in PM what they think about it. And this is what woodwytch told me:

I've seen thes blue lights / orbs myself when my youngest son was a couple of weeks old there was one hovering over his cot ... when I walked in the bedroom I think 'it' was as shocked as I was as it darted off towards the window lol

I certainly didn't feel it was anything malevolent ... more like a guardian / spirit guide.

Then years later I had a very positive abduction experience and the being that visited me instantly reminded me of the 'blue orb' event because they were the same colour and it felt like they were possibly connected or even the same thing.

When I joined ATS I made two threads about the 'abduction' event ... you might find them interesting and helpful in comparing notes of how your felt and the fact that you were also awake ... I personally believe these 'blue' events are all about our 'Awakeing' and very much liked to the 21st Dec 2012 ... (although I don't necessarily think everything is going to happen on that specific day per se).

Here are the links to the two threads I made and you need to read both to get the full story of all the events that happened in a single night;

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 1)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 2)

Let me know what you think and feel free to ask more questions if you have any. Woody

I'm allowed to use woody her reply in my thread, just so everyone would know.

So what do you guys think happened to me? Or maybe even what's about to happen?
I want to apologize for any spelling mistakes, English isn't my native language.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSirens

imo, you shouldn't look for aliens, look for spiritual reasons. i think, this alien thing is a deception by spiritual beings, who existed long before man-kind.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

We are having geomagnetic storms they are shown to effect our bodies and cause many symptoms.

check out this thread

other then that what you describe... other then seeing and hearing things... sounds like hormone problems.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sounds like a good, old-fashioned panic attack to me. I've read that auditory hallucinations are common with panic attacks brought on by night-terrors.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
Sounds like a good, old-fashioned panic attack to me. I've read that auditory hallucinations are common with panic attacks brought on by night-terrors.

Why did I get a panic attack? I was just relaxing and trying to fall asleep. I've never had night terrors before even my sleep paralysis episodes are relaxing and there's nothing scary about that

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I think the answer is in the beginning of your post:

"And suddenly I could feel my heartbeat getting lower and lower. I honestly thought I was going to die."

That's why everything after sounds like a panic attack. Not saying that's what it was, just that's what it sounds like.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

I think the answer is in the beginning of your post:

"And suddenly I could feel my heartbeat getting lower and lower. I honestly thought I was going to die."

That's why everything after sounds like a panic attack. Not saying that's what it was, just that's what it sounds like.

Alright, but it couldn't have been a night terror though. I got this from wikipedia btw. A night terror, also known as a sleep terror or pavor nocturnus, is a parasomnia disorder, causing feelings of terror or dread, and typically occurring in the first few hours of sleep during stage 3 or 4 non-rapid eye movement NREM sleep.[1] However, they can also occur during daytime naps. I wasn't even sleeping at all, I just went to bed at that time. Thanks for your reply though

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Visual artifacts (including blue light flashes) can be caused by something that is happening inside your eyes. Step one is to see an eye doctor. It can also be caused by other medical problems which aren't directly an eye problem. Rule these out before you contemplate paranormal explanations. If you wait too long, things can become much worse for you, like blindness for example.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
actually, from what i know, anxiety attacks cause hearts to race not slow down...

i just have a question for the poster..if it was so benevolant, why did you feel you were going to die? does that not indicate some sort underlying fear, just saying..

i do not think this was a 'spiritual encounter'; as we know, demons have no need of spaceships, nor was it hormones::rolleye::

rather it was some sort of encounter with the ets..imo of course..the blue lights are really not a good indicator plus the fact that you saw a ship...

so...be careful, they will probably be back

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by julia53
actually, from what i know, anxiety attacks cause hearts to race not slow down...

i just have a question for the poster..if it was so benevolant, why did you feel you were going to die? does that not indicate some sort underlying fear, just saying..

i do not think this was a 'spiritual encounter'; as we know, demons have no need of spaceships, nor was it hormones::rolleye::

rather it was some sort of encounter with the ets..imo of course..the blue lights are really not a good indicator plus the fact that you saw a ship...

so...be careful, they will probably be back

Basically just cause my heart rate started slowing down. And if they come back what can I do about it? o:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustSirens

So what do you guys think happened to me? Or maybe even what's about to happen?
I want to apologize for any spelling mistakes, English isn't my native language.

Hey there JustSirens ... obviously no-one can say with certainty what happened to you ... and even less can they tell you what is about to happen to you ... any suggestions would be speculation and supposition ... however ... it is always a good idea to compare your own experiences with those who have had similar (this is why I shared the links to my old threads with you) ... but your experience will never be quite like anyone elses as 'experience' is relative to the 'experiencer' at the specific time it occurred.

In my case there was a lot of strange events occurring in my life at that particular time (paranormal / spiritual / alien ?) that covered a two year period ... and in my case they seemed to represent a phase of major transition and development (some might call it 'awakeneng' although technically this had already occurred in my case several years earlier).

As a result of event's that happened to me on the night of my experience I went on to write the following (because of the things I was shown that night);

www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

So with that in mind I suppose my advise to you would be to stay alert and look for signs of changes within yourself ... maybe you start to 'know' about things you had no knowledge of prior to your experience ... or maybe the event you experienced was more paranormal than alien.

I found it very helpful to keep a journal about these kind of things because sometimes the purpose of them isn't always obvious immediately.

Woody

edit on 24-11-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I wouldn't try to react to these events, if they happen again. Try to remain completely objective, don't attribute emotion if you can to what you are seeing or experiencing.

You said that when you thought of a white light protecting you that it went away after that. To me that suggests you may have some control over it. Whether it's demons in your head, aliens, or just your imagination, doesn't matter. If it's yourself doing it, or some other power using your mind, it's still your mind and you have some control over it. Use that. Explore it. Maybe it is your imagination.

What you described sounds to me like it could be a short event of severely low blood pressure. Heart slowing, feeling like you might die. A trip to the doc for some tests might be in order. Maybe you fainted or passed out for a second?

Never rule anything out.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
make an appointment with your Doctor and get a general health check, blood sugar level, blood pressure also.

Maybe also request a brain scan just to check if there is anything unusual. Rule out the obvious first and then take it from there. I was hallucinating and having a lot of issues for a couple of years. I am fine now but I got medical attention and discovered most of my problems came from an MVA (head injury) which opened the flood gates on my childhood abuse. Trauma and disturbances can manifest in very unusual and confusing ways.

all the best

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
What are you expecting to happen due to 2012? A world ending event? A shift of consciousness? Dec 21 will be a day like any other. Mark my words.

When we relax in bed, our heart rates do slow down. Average resting heart rates are between 70-90bpm, but some athletes have heart rates as low as 40. Mine is usually around 71, and used to be higher (like 99) since I was unfitter.
Perhaps the heart things you are feeling is down to being relaxed at first, then a racing heart because you're unfamiliar with your heart beat slowing down and panicking?
When our hearts race, adrenaline is released, causing our eyes to dilate, which takes in more light, which could then be an explanation to seeing lights?

If it happens again, see a doctor. It might not be so much a paranormal experience as a heart issue, and if its not your heart then you can explore further.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

well, the first thing is to pay attention; you see any anomalies, like one poster said, be objective, but keep your wits about you; try to fight off any paralysis, just to see what happens..

these things are becoming more and more common(why i have no idea ) so you are not alone in this. if it continues and you have other incidents, you might want to consider finding other experiencers as a little 'network'..and of course, research research research

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
1. Propose the most outrageous possible scenario and believe it as if it were an unquestionable truth.

2. Post blurry pics or video.

3. ???

4. Profit!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

edit on 4-12-2012 by JericoEBE because: (no reason given)

top topics

join