It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: Military emails show that NO U.S. sailors witnessed Bin Laden's secret burial at sea

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Laykilla

It is what happened, ...but it will eventually come out, and you will think back and remember this conversation..Of course you probably stoll wont believe it, because it's easier for people to believe a coverup and keep the hype going ...but... the cases of coca cola was the give away.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

It was not the same team of guys who killed bin laden that died in the helo crash. They came from the same base, but not the same squadron/ platoon . Different guys. ...the guys that died had nothing to do with raiding the compound .

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

I have been telling people for YEARS that Obama didn't kill Osama bin laden - all he did was kill some guy that looked like him, then buried out in the middle of nowhere (ocean, against his tradition) with no witness except the seal team that "killed" him - and then conveniently (tragically really but convenient for BO) over half the Seal team (Seal team six I believe) died in a helicopter accident weeks later.

Do you know that this post is actually funny to anyone who has a fraction of information regarding the raid?

You talk about Seal Team Six like it is a football team or a patrol unit rather than an entity that is essentially separate from the rest of the Navy Seals, they’re not even called Seal Team Six. It makes it even funnier that you say “(Seal Team Six, I believe)” that really did make me giggle. Then you also talk about Obama as if he claims he personally pulled the trigger and has been claiming so for “YEARS” yet Bin laden has only been dead little over 18 months, years implies plural ie; two or more.

Your entire post is what I am talking about hear people who have no idea what they are talking about spouting off the biggest heap of crap like they know what they are talking about.

You clearly don’t.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Now now, we all know that Obama got Osama.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Woah buddy! I served 13 years in the United States Navy. I personally KNOW Seal members, and some of Seal team six. I used to drink beers with a bunch of them down at Danny's bar in Coronado. Do you even know where that is? I don't think so.

You don't know jack about me, but you make some god awful assumptions - and in those assumptions you show YOUR true colors, in that you think you have some modicum of intelligence and wisdom - and/or knowledge.
Fact is, I know more about this than most people - I personally have friends from both sides (Seal Team members) and those who were on the Vinson. Do you have either of those?

If not, then stop spewing your nonsense.

edit on 25-11-2012 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I feel a rant coming on, it’s been a while anyway, so I think this one is overdue.

I have been reading over the last 3 pages of this thread, guess what none of you, not a single one of you actually knows what the hell your’re talking about. I have posted a number of posts early on that dismissed many of the claims that you supposedly intelligence people are still spouting like they are hard facts. I find it very difficult to find any of you who knows what he’s talking about, all you guys are doing is regurgitating the verbal diarrhoea of revisionist history without any consideration for the facts or even an attempt at critical thinking.

Take one member for example who said he had been telling people for “YEARS” that Obama never killed Osama, how is that even possible if he’s only been dead for 18months. Then these claims about the helicopter crash, people claiming all the Seals where killed on a helicopter crash a few weeks after the raid, again utter crap. Same goes for all these claims about dialysis and kidney disease, Bin Laden had nothing wrong with his kidneys and as such for your information never met a bunch of CIA dudes at a hospital in Dubai shortly before 9/11.

You all need to go and educate yourself and stay away from the internet and the conspiracy shelf at the book store.

I am disgusted by your ignorance.

End rant.

You sir are an !@#$. When I said "YEARS" I'm fairly sure everyone BUT YOU understood what I meant. Obviously you did not. If you believe, as I do, that OBL died at the American Hospital in Dubai (or in the cave) then yes, I would be telling people for YEARS that he was already dead. You just don't get it through that thick skull of yours do you?

ETA: Nice strawman argument. You fail to even address the argument presented. Typical troll.

edit on 25-11-2012 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

I don’t care how long you served if you did have buddies who are Seals then you would have known about your error in talking about Seal Team Six, you don’t sound like a guy who knows about NSWDG, you talk about Seal Team Six like it’s a unit of 30 or 40 guys not a tier one unit that is essentially separate from the US Navy Seals. Furthermore if you did know these guys you would know that the members who took part in operation Neptune Spear almost all came from Red Squadron, it was members of Gold Squadron killed on the helicopter.

You said “years” it’s just semantics I know but it does go further to show your ignorance in the matter if you had said for “months” the things would have been better. It’s a small error in your post that is followed up by one error in every sentence.

Bin Laden was never in a hospital in Dubai with Kidney problems that is a Myth

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Yeah I know Danny's ...and mc'ps. Etc.....It's interesting that the guys would have said " seal team 6". Because that name was decommissioned / changed after Dick Marcinko...So that name doesn't exist anymore...their name is NOT seal team 6, and when anyone claims to be from that....they are lying. Did you run into some " wanna be's?" who filled you full of crap...The guys don't call it that, and they don't hang out in Coronado all the time. They are based in Virginia.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SCITK
"A cage went in search of a bird

- Franz Kafka"

They name Bin Laden first the most sought after person on Earth, spent between 2001-2009 $850 billions on the War on Terror - and that is without including the DoD base budget. All this just to fail to find a man on a donkey in a cave for over 10 years?

When finally this most dangerous man on Earth is found, is he brought to court for trial and sentenced? Is being interrogated or held in captivity to obtain more information about the group he ran?

No, instead we are told he is shot and then thrown into the sea. The only thing to show is a blurry tape of one of the troops running in a bunker, followed by a sound of gunshot.

It was a display of true meaning of Kafkaesque when there were people gathered on Ground Zero to chant "USA, USA!" after this absurd story was ran.

When witnessing this public mockery of human intelligence I recalled the famous words of Bill Hicks: "Go back to bed America - your government has figured it all out..."

This is the best comment in this entire thread.

Perfect application of Occam's Razor. I wish I could star it a dozen times. Putting it in quotes for a re-post will have to suffice though

edit on 25-11-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
It’s not really about sources for me at this stage,

Oh really? Wow, how convenient for you! Everyone should provide the facts and the truth, yet it's not really about sources for you at this stage? LMAO!!! Was that not your original point? Man, You gotta wonder.....Shakes head.

it’s just about how ignorant you people are.

No my friend, I think it's clear to everyone here who the ignoramous is. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

I know, I remember when I was watching after Osama''s reported death, those people gathered on Ground Zero who were chanting "USA, USA!" And I thought to myself, those had to have been the dumbest, brainwashed, easily fooled sheoplized robots that I have ever seen in my entire life.

LMAO!!! Only it's really not funny at the end of the day.
These are the morons that the deciders depend on. These are the fools who voted Obama into office, or which ever puppet of the fake two party system one prefers.

It was just a bunch of mindless dumb #s jumping around like they just won the lottery, when the truth of the matter was, they just took it in their behinds.

Stupid people are a plague, and stupid people will be our demise here in America. ~$heopleNation

edit on 25-11-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Hmmm.... " And in January of 2001, Dr. Sanjay Gupta said – based on a video of bin Laden that had been made in either late November or early December of 2001 – that he appeared to be in the last stages of kidney failure."
Is it just me or is there a problem with the timeline here? It seems in Jan 2001 Dr. Sanjay made a remark about a video that hadn't even been made yet. Maybe they meant to say that he made the comments in Jan 2002?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
OBL's remains were flown to Dover AFB, Delaware via-CIA. Then from there, to AFIP @ Walter Reed in Maryland.

Body was incinerated, however the brain and other organs were exhumed and kept for study/records.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
They still can't keep their story straight.Now,we have emails that say there was no vid of the raid and no sailors saw the disposing of the body.I was shocked that the administration would not have used it as part of Obama's campaign.We went from OBL being armed and using one of his wives for a shield to him being unarmed when he was killed.Next month a movie is coming out which is claiming to be the "definitive."version of what happened.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What I find kind of interesting in this report is the appearance of Rear Adm. Charles Gaouette. He was suddenly reassigned pending an investigation in October; one of the first to fall in what some are speculating is the purge of a rogue faction in the high ranking officer corps by the Obama administration.

Tickles the imagination.

Navy Replaces Admiral Leading Mideast Strike Group Because of Ongoing Investigation

In an unusual move, the Navy has replaced an admiral commanding an aircraft carrier strike group while it is deployed to the Middle East. The replacement was prompted by an Inspector General’s investigation of allegations of inappropriate leadership judgment.

Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette, the commander of the USS John C. Stennis strike group, is being returned to the United States for temporary reassignment. - Continue reading

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
reply to post by zeeon

Yeah I know Danny's ...and mc'ps. Etc.....It's interesting that the guys would have said " seal team 6". Because that name was decommissioned / changed after Dick Marcinko...So that name doesn't exist anymore...their name is NOT seal team 6, and when anyone claims to be from that....they are lying. Did you run into some " wanna be's?" who filled you full of crap...The guys don't call it that, and they don't hang out in Coronado all the time. They are based in Virginia.

For crying out loud, yes I know they are more correctly referred as DEVGRU - but everyone not in those circles refers to them as Seal Team Six. Which is why I use it on the forums and not DEVGRU - so people know to whom and what I am referring to.

You guys sure do love to use the strawman argument a lot. Address the theory, not nitpick at my post because I choose to use a common name rather then their specific name.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I wasn't saying it to be rude; I was merely stating that you mentioned about the SOP of not releasing information to non-authorized personnel, but then said they didn't really need to perform an autopsy, SOP, because cause of death was apparent. Suicide victims have autopsy reports, with death certificates and their COD, is usually quite obvious...

I'm sorry if I came across as harsh.. Just that didn't fit to me...Hope you understand.

edit on 21-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join